4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Really? The nightmare was such a tiny piece.
This is only my speculation but original it didn't feel like a nightmare, my theory is that the Dev changed his plans after the backlash and changed it into a nightmare because if it was always supposed to be a nightmare why not end with him waking up. Also if it was only made for shock-value and make the Dad? (can't remember if he was dad or stepdad or whatever) more unlikeable why make a full sex scene with animations and not only 2 or 3 renders.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
This is only my speculation but it original it didn't feel like a nightmare, my theory is that the Dev changed his plans after the backlash and changed it into a nightmare because if it was always supposed to be a nightmare why not end with him waking up. Also if it was only made for shock-value and make the Dad? (can't remember if he was dad or stepdad or whatever) more unlikeable why make a full sex scene with animations and not only 2 or 3 renders.
I think this whole scene was made just show MC’s anger at his father was so big.
After this scene, the "player" also hates MC's father or undestand MC's hate at the father.

But was the scene necessary and worth taking the risk = No.
To whom I have recommended this game so I have said that they just forget that "nightmare" scene and enjoy the game.
Its not perfect(as other) but I enjoy it.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
It's been a while since I've played it and, quite frankly, I enjoyed this game. I hope for an update as soon as possible.

Can't say I remember...can anybody enlighten me on what is this nightmare thing that might have gotten people away from the game?

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
It's been a while since I've played it and, quite frankly, I enjoyed this game. I hope for an update as soon as possible.

Can't say I remember...can anybody enlighten me on what is this nightmare thing that might have gotten people away from the game?
for me this game story lines quit good.cant be sure what make it stuck for so long..complication in real life maybe?but i hope the future update will be soon.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
lolz..coz abit of that scene force alot to stop playing?hmm..kinda harsh isnt it. but not all can stomach that kind of kink so no judgement from me.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
lolz..coz a bit of that scene force a lot to stop playing? hmm..kinda harsh isn't it. but not all can stomach that kind of kink so no judgment from me.
I don't know when you played the game the first time but I want to say a few things about that scene. When the game was released the warning that is now in the game wasn't there and it was the last scene of the initial release and that was a terrible idea. So people thought this would be an NTR game because there was no indication that it was just a nightmare (I still doubt that it was the initial plan for it to be just a nightmare). If it was planned to be a nightmare why not make it a very simple scene with just a few renders instead of one with multiple animations and angles.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is there any hope 4 this game .. like .. at all?

Let us look IRL in the face:
How upset would any a y”all be if the gurl you went out with today also went out with some rando tomorrow,
also went out with some other rando the day after tomorrow,
all the while rejecting your offers to spend time together
and never proposing you do anything friendly,
rather spanding time with you whenever you happen to meet up.

Now look at this game:
Whacky bffs go to a location and meet up MC.
They are game to go out all 3 a ya.
How aggravated would y”all be if the gurl who pushed the other gurl to
pursue, possibly, a relatonship with you,
banged / fondled / ate the same gurl to extasy while fantasizing of you.

Would you be uncertain whether you still stand a chance with any of the babes?
Are they still game? Any of them? Both of them?

Should neither of you 3 confess to wanting a relationship beyond hanging out,
Any of you is single and free to bang anyone else in the mean time?

Decent renders (but oh boy does the kid morphs look freaky) but really bad english translation makes the overly dramatic tones of the narrative jarring and boring.

Shows promise but has alot of room for improvement, especially in the writing department (or maybe its just the translation). Wish more devs were as eager to improve in their writing as many seem to be with rendering and "coding".

Also... that last scene will not go over well with alot of players (incoming NTR tag requests...) :)
the potential NTR is that your "dad" bangs a potential love interest. lost interest in game after that.
falls into the NTR category most people go by in this site. (if someone else bangs the girl that the MC might hook with later then its NTR...at least thats what i see alot)

Edit: to clarify its not his wife who gets banged. i would understand that. it's the girl you meet up with flirt with her have a chance to get to like her. then sex scene happens after that.

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Is there any hope 4 this game .. like .. at all?

Let us look IRL in the face:
How upset would any a y”all be if the gurl you went out with today also went out with some rando tomorrow,
also went out with some other rando the day after tomorrow,
all the while rejecting your offers to spend time together
and never proposing you do anything friendly,
rather spanding time with you whenever you happen to meet up.

Now look at this game:
Whacky bffs go to a location and meet up MC.
They are game to go out all 3 a ya.
How aggravated would y”all be if the gurl who pushed the other gurl to
pursue, possibly, a relatonship with you,
banged / fondled / ate the same gurl to extasy while fantasizing of you.

Would you be uncertain whether you still stand a chance with any of the babes?
Are they still game? Any of them? Both of them?

Should neither of you 3 confess to wanting a relationship beyond hanging out,
Any of you is single and free to bang anyone else in the mean time?
Sure, I think? o_O

It has certainly improved since the first release.

Reactions: yandex

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
t wit te r is stuck in 2020
previews are stuck in last month

These glimpses of the far and near past are starting to get outta control.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
When all this "nightmare" thing happened i had not played the game yet and decided to ignore it (i even made a post on page 3 at the time), but i kept looking the thread for a while and saw that the developer made the scene skipable and the NTR tag wasnt added after that (so, no NTR), then i decided to give it a try after a while, but the girl involved in the said dream is not a L.I for me at all because of it, i dont even read her lines in the game and skip any kind of content with her, because for me the scene in question was meant to be real and not a dream (my opinion). This kind of thing on early releases is always a terrible ideia and i think the game got hurt big time because of it, a lot of ppl arent coming back and already forgot about the game...and seeing how the game is now its a shame, because its a good game by now, has been improving at each update and i do wait for a update anytime soon, the MC is a bit corny imho but its not a deal breaker for me.

There is a game that had a similar situation, i dont remember the name, but the MC had a younger sister, they went to a party and she did want lose her virginity there, something like that...i remember a lot of back lash and problaby that game got hurt by it too... but that one i ignored for good.

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
The mourners, as soon as a mini scene doesn't please it turns into a bashing.

"Waaa, Waaaa, I don't like this scene because I don't like five fucking minutes on Several Hours Of Play,
so I'm not playing, voila. :poop:"

More stupid than that, there is not, fit for a child. Just a small scene that disturbs and some are not able to see further if revenge is possible, see if the story is well written, see if there is what we call originality.... To believe that all of this does not exist.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello
I can assume that the update is 90-95% ready. Still working on the last scene, but I think that in about a week I'll be able to complete the upcoming update.
After that I'll move on to code and text correction, processing transitions and effects, adding music and sounds and translating dialogues.
Honestly, I had planned to do more storylines in this episode, but I've already postponed the update release date many times and won't be able to implement them anytime soon. So, I've moved them to the next part of the episode.
I'll probably be able to post the new episode sometime around August 10-15.
Have a fun weekend and enjoy yourselves.
Thank you all!

---------------

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
The mourners, as soon as a mini scene doesn't please it turns into a bashing.

"Waaa, Waaaa, I don't like this scene because I don't like five fucking minutes on Several Hours Of Play,
so I'm not playing, voila. :poop:"

More stupid than that, there is not, fit for a child. Just a small scene that disturbs and some are not able to see further if revenge is possible, see if the story is well written, see if there is what we call originality.... To believe that all of this does not exist.
Everyone has their fetishes, tastes, likes and dislikes. If the game is a turnoff for someone in the first five minutes, why would they keep playing it longer? Especially when there's other games on this site that are a turn on. The scene doesn't bother me, especially since it's a dream, but the scene my bother others, so they'll move on to other games.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes