4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
We're arguing for a scene that isn't even
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It's a fucking nossense..

I think there are players too obsessed with the subject. Players that surely they aren't even patrons, and that they should focus more on the game and enjoy it instead of wasting time giving bad publicity to the developer.

Last edited:

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
if she bangs the MC's Dad, i hope he joins and dp that girl at least there's a threesome and your dick got some as well hahaha, hopefully MC bangs every girl in the family :)

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Here's something worse: OP has a childhood girlfriend that gets pregnant by deadbeat older brother who have been banging behind his back for awhile, what's the worse part? The parents just let it slide so they can prepare and celebrate the grandchild. OP then asked if its ok to leave his family without informing them and cut ties and communication essentially go his own independent college student way. If I could help him I would, sadly I don't think I'm anywhere near him.
Now imagine going back to that family.

Sorry for going off-topic.
Yikes is that part of the story? That's what I get for skipping text when it gets boring.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
As I wrote before, I think, that the scene was unnecessary and most people don't give a shit about sexual adventures of other male characters.
Also, I thought this was an update with some new scenes, since it has been some time already, but it's just s kip button afaik... oh, and english correction, ok, fair enough. There were a lot of mistakes in 0.1. I am happy it was adressed.

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
if thats how you call people that dont like ntr i wonder if is worth keep playing this game, maybe you should rephrase that unless you mean it as a insult to those that dont like ntr, i think the Word "haters" is a bit too much.
lol worse phrases was said for ntr lovers. There is nothing to offend from hate word.

Reactions: blademaster89

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
2 minutes in and I gotta say I'm really impressed by the cinematic style of everything from the main menu itself to the prologue. Nice writing too. Looking forward to finishing this build :)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
2 minutes in and I gotta say I'm really impressed by the cinematic style of everything from the main menu itself to the prologue. Nice writing too. Looking forward to finishing this build :)
don't skip the last part :sneaky:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
lol worse phrases was said for ntr lovers. There is nothing to offend from hate word.
well i find it offensive, i dont like ntr but im no hater, i dont care if a game have ntr, i will just put it in ignore and thats that.
For me the Word "haters" is insulting.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
- That girl ( who the players view as a potential GF) goes off and bangs MC's dad which seems to contradict her character and did I mention she banged MC's dad of all people?
True, it contradict her character but that's because we the player and MC knows that the real Jonathan is a cheating bastard. Remember what Lisa said to herself when they fight in the kitchen?

screenshot0001.png

What I get from that sentence is that he was gentlemanly, sweet and caring when they first met, The dream man. But the reality is that is just a ploy to get girls on his bed. So Monica could just be another unknowing victim and prey to this asshole of a man. Also, Monica doesn't know if he is related to the mc in any way. But all this is just my opinion, who knows what the truth is so take this with a grain of salt.

That said, I'm really curious of what explanation the dev will put in the next update. I hope this is not a plot so that the dev can force Monica into the mc's face.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If people have told the dev and he still hasn't got rid of the scene and the skip scene button doesn't show it but the act still happens, did you stop to think that maybe it's important to the story in the future?

The best way to not see this fake NTR with this woman you've only spoke to once for a couple of minutes yet seem to all be in a relationship with is to play something else.
it would have made more sense if mc got an option to not catch that girl when she drops in the train. that way after that part the sex scene happens .. at first i was looking i never noticed that the guy who caught the girl was actually the mc till later on. so i thought this was another guy in the train.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes