4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Gaiaheat2

Sep 3, 2019
I would say do your best with your translations, even ask someone to help you with that. Like maybe ask a another friend etc. Then go back and fix any scenes to make it easier on people.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
SirDammed helped? One more reason to continue play this game ;) :p

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Added download mirrors - promoted thread.
Cheers

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Update

v0.1.1
-The translation was corrected by a proofreader. (Thanks to Sir Dammed)
-Added option with warning and selection of scene skip.
(There 's a scene that might seem unpleasant for NTR Haters, now you can skip it)
Its still canon though right?

• Sad
Reactions: Valeck

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
This game have no ntr. There is no cheating, no love interest or force watching so it can't be ntr. I like realistic stories and i am telling this when i saw a war between ntr lovers and ntr haters. Life is not cotton candy and blue pigs not flying out there. You can't found virgin girl or boy after 18 years old. Even if you find, believe me there is something wrong in here. Every girl not dying your diamond dick or girls not have golden pussy. Especially girls are more jealous than boys. For this reason, they even cannot tolerate being in the same room with a other girl as most of the time.. They want to be the center of attention. They don't want to share this attention with a lot of girls for a guy. Everyone must accept these facts. Otherwise, you might be very upset in real life.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
This game have no ntr. There is no cheating, no love interest or force watching so it can't be ntr. I like realistic stories and i am telling this when i saw a war between ntr lovers and ntr haters. Life is not cotton candy and blue pigs not flying out there. You can't found virgin girl or boy after 18 years old. Even if you find, believe me there is something wrong in here. Every girl not dying your diamond dick or girls not have golden pussy. Especially girls are more jealous than boys. For this reason, they even cannot tolerate being in the same room with a other girl as most of the time.. They want to be the center of attention. They don't want to share this attention with a lot of girls for a guy. Everyone must accept these facts. Otherwise, you might be very upset in real life.
Not every girl like that you know...
Some girls... are good...

Reactions: Valeck

magus448

May 22, 2018
If the dad is still with the mom, there is at least cheating.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I played this game from the beginning.
I really liked the story and the real models (of children).
But why is there so little content in the new version? Only NTR scene - and on this- " the end of the this version of."
Only 3 minutes of play.
And if without NTR-is obtained 1 minute game..

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
In real life, if you were to cheat on your girlfriend, she could drop you. If she cheats on you, you can drop her. In some NTR games, you are required to continue with the woman who cheated on you. There are those who like it. And many NTR games are made for those who like to be cuckolds.

Use the NTR TAG (placed now), and NTR complaints will be restricted to 1 or 2 people lost in the topic. Most "NTR Haters" will abandon the topic of this game, and discuss other games, with content that interests them.

TAGs are just to call the topic who likes TAGs. And to ward off those who don't like the game content.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's been said in many threads before but i'll bring it up here.

Dev, you make the game you want to make. It's you that gets to decide what goes in it and it needs to be something you care about.

Everyone else will have their opinions but you can't change everything to please them, it's impossible.

This is your game, you want NTR you put NTR, you want sparkly pink Unicorns ... well you can't, they are mine ... keep your hands off, I am the queen of the sparklies NOT YOU.

Now, do what you want to do. Everyone else here is an adult and can decide if something isn't to their tastes.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I honestly don't get the reasoning behind the last scene. You are NOT going for NTR, yet you spend half the game with the MC flirting with a girl and then you show a guy who was a total asshole to the MC, fucking her while treating her like a cumslut... Even if it turns out to be a nightmare or something, a big part of your audience have already put the game in their ignore list. You have a great cliffhanger with the MC bumping into Lisa after all these years and you go and fuck it up just so you can sneak a sex scene in the game... The fact that it's now skippable doesn't mean shit. If it will make sense in the next build, it should be in the next build! I don't understand why some devs are trying to make their lives difficult.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I enjoyed the game. I'm glad the dev got someone to proofread as that was seriously needed. With most games if the English is simply atrocious I usually stop playing. I can tell many people are gonna come here just to complain about the NTR tag but since I'm a man of many fetishes it doesn't bother me at all.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I honestly don't get the reasoning behind the last scene. You are NOT going for NTR, yet you spend half the game with the MC flirting with a girl and then you show a guy who was a total asshole to the MC, fucking her while treating her like a cumslut... Even if it turns out to be a nightmare or something, a big part of your audience have already put the game in their ignore list. You have a great cliffhanger with the MC bumping into Lisa after all these years and you go and fuck it up just so you can sneak a sex scene in the game... The fact that it's now skippable doesn't mean shit. If it will make sense in the next build, it should be in the next build! I don't understand why some devs are trying to make their lives difficult.
WELL FUCKING SAID MY FRIEND

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes