4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
i hope the train girl really work as a hooker it would make sense and dispel the awkwardness of her character
Still don't want nothing to do with that 2 faced skank. The way it was all set up on the train an then at the end im done with her. Only way I'll be happy is if I can kick that slutty cunt into on coming traffic.
Then watch the Dev make use have to have some kind of forced relationship with her because he said he would call her cum dumpster smelly ass yet some more waited timed on her.......look a car **KICK!!!** lol bu bye bitch :) lol

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
wow i can't play the game to not see all the content with all the girls ( im playing being a dick and hating those stupid mini games its a very bad good game )
I don't really care for BAD, not a fan of DPC since he ruined AL (which had been my favorite game at the time.) The WTF moment and Fight Club transition was too much for me. Almost all the characters in BAD are in a relationship and not one single person that is in relationship is faithful. Almost all the characters are unlikable. Main female character is willing to prostitute herself for a chance for a scholarship based on a rumor she once heard.

In general I feel I like MC better and have a stronger attachment to LI's when I play game as a romance.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I don't really care for BAD, not a fan of DPC since he ruined AL (which had been my favorite game at the time.) The WTF moment and Fight Club transition was too much for me. Almost all the characters in BAD are in a relationship and not one single person that is in relationship is faithful. Almost all the characters are unlikable. Main female character is willing to prostitute herself for a chance for a scholarship based on a rumor she once heard.

In general I feel I like MC better and have a stronger attachment to LI's when I play game as a romance.
What make everything worse are the mini games and the free roam, don't forget about the Brawler mini game thats just the words of all times

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
maybe the bald guy will be fucking her too at the end of chapter 2. :devilish: :whistle:
hopefully after she got hit by a bus an bald dude finds her on the side of the road like a dead deer with all his jizz still all over her like from chapter 1 because im not calling that skank hoe lol

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I liked this game. Renders were very good, engrish was not too annoying (at least I could make out what they were saying), animations were smooth and added a nice touch and the atmospherics of the scenes were good. Honestly it's a bit early to get all bent out of shape about the final scene without knowing context. I assume, based on the comments in the thread, that everyone involved has only married or dated virgins :)
Myself, I am hoping that I'll get a chance to cuck dear old "dad" at some point.

This is definitely more of a VN than a proper "game" but I think it shows a fairly strong start. I'm interested in seeing the story evolve and what it means for the MC to come back to his hometown after running away. MrStarRaccoon make the VN you want to make, try not to let others twist your story too far from the path you hope it will take. That being said, interacting with fans and getting ideas from them can be the best way to deliver a successful product.

Things which need to improve:
  • The English needs to get better. While it is comprehensible, as noted above, it does detract from the story;
  • Someone earlier noted that including animations for minor things (eyes shifting) could delay releases. While I like the animations in it, I do think there is wisdom in that comment so maybe restrict the animations to the sex scenes or highly important sequences?
  • While I didn't mind the child morphs too much, they could be improved, especially with Catherine.
All in all a solid start and I look forward to seeing this develop further.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I assume, based on the comments in the thread, that everyone involved has only married or dated virgins :)
Unfortunately virgins are an endangered species.Thanks to such people who don't expect the girl to be a virgin.

Last edited:

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
I liked this game. Renders were very good, engrish was not too annoying (at least I could make out what they were saying), animations were smooth and added a nice touch and the atmospherics of the scenes were good. Honestly it's a bit early to get all bent out of shape about the final scene without knowing context. I assume, based on the comments in the thread, that everyone involved has only married or dated virgins :)
Myself, I am hoping that I'll get a chance to cuck dear old "dad" at some point.

This is definitely more of a VN than a proper "game" but I think it shows a fairly strong start. I'm interested in seeing the story evolve and what it means for the MC to come back to his hometown after running away. MrStarRaccoon make the VN you want to make, try not to let others twist your story too far from the path you hope it will take. That being said, interacting with fans and getting ideas from them can be the best way to deliver a successful product.

• The English needs to get better. While it is comprehensible, as noted above, it does detract from the story;
  • Someone earlier noted that including animations for minor things (eyes shifting) could delay releases. While I like the animations in it, I do think there is wisdom in that comment so maybe restrict the animations to the sex scenes or highly important sequences?
  • While I didn't mind the child morphs too much, they could be improved, especially with Catherine.
That's the best reasoned comment. Thank you. English will be corrected soon. For the next episode I need a proofreader and if anybody know someone who can help with that, write me in privat. I'd appreciate it.
My PC can create one animation for several days. I have a goal, to buy more powerful components for fast rendering.
But for now, I don't have the means to do that. I'll not remove any scenes or animations in order to speed up the work and release an update earlier. Today, many people are sacrificing interesting details for a novel just to upload it quickly and make more money. For me, these details are as important as history. I really just want to make an amazing novel and share it with you. Even if I spend a lot of time on this.

I'm laughing when I read some of the comments, where you're discussing Mon. Whatever your emotions, my story has been able to evoke them. You hate her so much, despise her, call her a whore. Honestly, I'm glad, because my new product has been able to evoke feelings and emotions in you. And that's really cool.
Have a nice sunny day, all of you! ;)

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

Thats not the problem look the tags and see why people is complaining instead of tossing the game aside, when theres a NTR game with correct tag i just ignore the Thread and never complain about whatever it is cuz is tagged correct and is none of my business, but dev keep saying it ins't ntr and don't tag correctly the game thats how i got here mislead by the dev, my main thing is not to change whatever the fuck he want to do but he must be honest with everyone and put the tag i got a fucking scare and many people did too

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes