4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don’t you know how it works? Yeah she is a slut but no more, really. She fell in love with me for the very first time in her entire life, really. She loves me differently than all these guys before, really. She never felt as good as with me, really. Now she is a completely different person, she has changed, this time for sure, really. I am telling you it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!11!!!

And now you're deting her, congrats!

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don’t you know how it works? Yeah she is a slut but no more. She fell in love with me for the very first time in her entire life, really. She loves me differently than all those guys before, really. She never felt as good as with me, really. Now she is a completely different person, she has changed, this time for sure, really. I am telling you it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!11!!!
Just as an asshole man does not really change when he falls in love, we just hide it better even from ourselves for a while. The asshole always comes out also to the woman we fall in love with over time. Same with bitches. A fox may lose its hairs, but not his tricks. :p

Believing someone changes or will treat only you well, when he/she treats everyone else badly is a sure road to disaster.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Don’t you know how it works? Yeah she is a slut but no more, really. She fell in love with me for the very first time in her entire life, really. She loves me differently than all these guys before, really. She never felt as good as with me, really. Now she is a completely different person, she has changed, this time for sure, really. I am telling you it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!11!!!

And now you're deting her, congrats!
but no more? doubt that if last scene was cannon to the character and not a dream or anything, it would have been relatively recent, and while people can change they don't change that quickly. Also most people don't really change, they have minor changes yes, but massive life altering changes are extremely rare because such a thing is extremely hard to do. lots of text over this concept and not really the point, but interesting nonetheless: (you are basically killing your current self and forming a new one with almost nothing, or you slowly rid yourself of certain sub personalities and integrate new sub personalities until the old ones are completely gone and there are only new ones, but normally this isn't entirely possible if certain sub-personalities are more dominant, which is why compeltely recreating oneself would be easier but still hard, and usually requires a complete change of scenery and surroundings, because changing surrounding is one of the easiest ways to achieve this. O fyi you are a core personality built off of many sub personalities, which often conflict and cause you to prioritises one or even kill one. Skits is the condition where your brain doesn't bring them together to form a single collective and instead they are fragments, multiple personality disorder on the other hand is where you have multiple central personalities. Main difference being skits is more incomplete personalities while MPD is usually fully formed, or mostly complete.)

Anyway just saying, for something supposedly geared to romance, doesn't really give off any romance vibes as it is. More like conquers, where the goal is to dominate, not romance. only loving relationship currently established is with lisa, and that is more motherly as of now, not romantic. the other girl only shown in past hasn't really established itself in the present story yet so it doesn't change the current setting.

Just as an asshole man does not really change when he falls in love, we just hide it better even from ourselves for a while. The asshole always comes out also to the woman we fall in love with over time. Same with bitches. A fox may lose its hairs, but not his tricks. :p

Believing someone changes or will treat only you well, when he/she treats everyone else badly is a sure road to disaster.
The question would be since they are an arsehole, do they really fall in love? or is it lust? very true point though, if someone gets into a relationship the chances they change to what the other person wants ergo "I want to fix him." or "He can be better i know it." will never happen while in a relationship as the motivation to do so isn't there. It is why in fictional stories and mythology, the woman always tames the beast of a man, before she gets into a relationship, and the more accurate ones where she does the relationship before the taming typically either has it ending badly or she becomes more like him (I believe 50 shades of gray is an example of this, no idea though haven't seen or read it.).

Am I over analysing? most likely (to put it tamely XD ). Do I find it interesting to talk about? Well duh why else would I put so much effort into these comments. I am a psychology student so kinda comes naturally now :S

Reactions: BigDaddy316

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
This scene will give some drama in the next episode, and I think that it won't be NTR scene for you anymore.
But when the text editing is finished, I'll add an option that can skip this scene.
So people who haven't played it yet and hate the NTR scene, be patient. (Again, I don't admit this scene like NTR.)
Good luck, everybody.
By skipping it, means it still happened right??. I dont hate it because its NTR. Me an everyone else probably hate it because you have a love interest being a fucking whore right after she basically pledges her love to the MC on the train. So by skipping it you dont change what happens you just dont see it. She is still a cum dumpster I dont want nothing to do with this slut if I play your game. Just saying

Last edited:

Gunners!

Aug 5, 2019
I think we need to calm down. Developer himself knows people hate NTR I don't think he would be silly to put your potential LI in that place. Its probably dream and He is not MC dad so makes no point. Its all for just hype I suppose.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Dad character looks much younger in that sex scene than what he looks in the kitchen scene. So only thing what I can think of is that happened years ago and Monica is MCs mother. But he didn't finish inside so hope we don't have to see another scene where that happens:ROFLMAO::sick:
Main point is comparing pictures of dad in those two scenes is clear that happened in the past not after when she left the train station.
And I hope dev don't waste time and resourses on those kind of scenes anymore. And of course that the jerk trio didn't get Katherine.
Otherwise nice game, interesting story, good renders, MC is not a wimp and those little animations here and there really makes story alive.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Dad character looks much younger in that sex scene than what he looks in the kitchen scene. So only thing what I can think of is that happened years ago and Monica is MCs mother. But he didn't finish inside so hope we don't have to see another scene where that happens:ROFLMAO::sick:
Main point is comparing pictures of dad in those two scenes is clear that happened in the past not after when she left the train station.
And I hope dev don't waste time and resourses on those kind of scenes anymore. And of course that the jerk trio didn't get Katherine.
Otherwise nice game, interesting story, good renders, MC is not a wimp and those little animations here and there really makes story alive.
You have a good point, maybe it could've taken place in the past but still her attitude to the douchbag guy still leaves me thinking shes a lying whore you don't change like a flick of a light switch. Once a cum dumpster always a cum dumpster still dont give to shits about her and dont what nothing to do with her moving forward. Speaking of Katherine she'll be a lesbian or end up being with Steve. My guess is Steve he's the childhood bully and "YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE!!" an she'll hate you, There will be a wine baby piss pants moment between you an her before the MC get his opening for revenge on Stave.

Last edited:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
You have a good point, maybe it could've taken place in the past but still her attitude to the douchbag guy still leaves me thinking shes a lying whore you don't change like a flick of a light switch. Once a cum dumpster always a cum dumpster still dont give to shits about her and dont what nothing to do with her moving forward. Speaking of Katherine she'll be a lesbian or end up being with Steve. My guess is Steve he's the childhood bully and "YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE!!" an she'll hate you, There will be a wine baby piss pants moment between you an her before the MC get his opening for revenge on Stave.
To me the biggest problem is the Dev timing suck, i think if this happened in 5 updates in the future and we had a lot of content before and some girls with strong claim in the mc already and the new girls would be SIDE GIRLS this girl then walked in and this happened everyone would say "ok just skip that girl whatever, or just fuck her and humiliate her" but this is what ? the the first girl you have screen time with dating sim choices wtffff and SHE TRICK YOU SHE IS DECEIVING YOU

Also he should put the NTR TAG atleast until he can convince people of the contrary maybe she is a girl that will never be with mc ? but for now mc lost his time on her and its looking like BAD HENTAI

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
To me the biggest problem is the Dev timing suck, i think if this happened in 5 updates in the future and we had a lot of content before and some girls with strong claim in the mc already and the new girls would be SIDE GIRLS this girl then walked in and this happened everyone would say "ok just skip that girl whatever, or just fuck her and humiliate her" but this is what ? the the first girl you have screen time with dating sim choices wtffff and SHE TRICK YOU SHE IS DECEIVING YOU

Also he should put the NTR TAG atleast until he can convince people of the contrary maybe she is a girl that will never be with mc ? but for now mc lost his time on her and its looking like BAD HENTAI

Indeed! I like your spoiler's argument and defiantly the timing sucks and her being waisted screen time I agree, Dont think she is deceived/tricking the Mc I think she a fucking too face lying dumpster cunt. I dont even want to humiliate her I just want to kung fu kick her shank ass on to the train tracks just before the train leaves.

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018

You assume that Adriana is a girl that interests the player. I play Alexandra involved with Alex and Izzy only. Here in seems that the woman in question is a major love interest.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
You assume that Adriana is a girl that interests the player. I play Alexandra involved with Alex and Izzy only. Here in seems that the woman in question is a major love interest.
wow i can't play the game to not see all the content with all the girls ( im playing being a dick and hating those stupid mini games its a very bad good game )

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I don't see how the last scene can be viewed as NTR. The MC just met the girl and she may already be in some kind of a relationship, or even a hooker.
It may be the other way around, the MC will steal the girl from the other guy.

I'd be more worried with the f..ing engrish than with the relationships at this point. I believe that this intro was very nice from a story telling point of view. The UI looks pretty well designed, apart from the menu style that doesn't quite match the rest of the UI elements.

I'll be watching this one, given that the game creator gets som help from a proofreader who actually knows english.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I don't see how the last scene can be viewed as NTR. The MC just met the girl and she may already be in some kind of a relationship, or even a hooker.
It may be the other way around, the MC will steal the girl from the other guy.

I'd be more worried with the f..ing engrish than with the relationships at this point. I believe that this intro was very nice from a story telling point of view. The UI looks pretty well designed, apart from the menu style that doesn't quite match the rest of the UI elements.

I'll be watching this one, given that the game creator gets som help from a proofreader who actually knows english.
the problem is the timing and you actually taking this tramp seriously cuz you think she is a ok girl

Reactions: SandmansMisery

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
the problem is the timing and you actually taking this tramp seriously cuz you think she is a ok girl
Being an "Ok" girl does not mean not having issues or a past. Maybe she enjoys multiple relationships, just like the MC will certainly have. I believe that the story must unfold before we can make any assumption about the girl's character type.

Reactions: MrStarRaccoon

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Being an "Ok" girl does not mean not having issues or a past. Maybe she enjoys multiple relationships, just like the MC will certainly have. I believe that the story must unfold before we can make any assumption about the girl's character type.
i mean mc think she is someone who is ok to spent time on while she is a 2 faced slut, i just said some time ago in another topic that sage is my favorite girl in Being a Dick game ( she is a slut too but she don't play hard to get or make you lose time thats the thing ) even she know she can't be main girl

Reactions: Jubz

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
The only true kind of "OK" girl is a virgin girl wothout past. The rest are damaged goods.

• Haha
Reactions: Jubz and desmosome

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
The only true kind of "OK" girl is a virgin girl wothout past. The rest are damaged goods.
To me it don't matter if its before the game starting its ok, i think virgin girl thing is bullshit it was important when theres was no condom it was the only way to not have a DST

theres a diference betwen not being virgin and being a self important slut, tommy girl is a no no case while Sage is nice to hang out and fuck, if the girl want to be a hard nut to crack then yep she must be virgin like Maya atleast

This dev have to understand the thing is how the history is told, Genghis Khan wife had to sleep with dozens of guys while she was taking care of his kids and trying to free him, no one i said no one diminishes her or what she did

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck

ukhustlas

May 21, 2019
I love this game for all the wrong reasons
1.. The kids with adult faces, my god they remind me of fevered nightmares whilst on heavy medication for the Flu.
2.. The translation and very weird analogy's " She have always sun in her palms " (well i suppose its better than shining from her arsehole) another classic I must use in conversation one day " its so dark like for blind sniper in the ass of anaconda "
3. White haired girl " look at this sweet thing " then reveals the most serial killer looking geezer since Charles Manson
Love this game I haven't laughed so much in ages...Dev your a Genius please keep up the great work, please add more creepy kids with adult faces (This is the real meaning of Halloween Horror). cant wait for an update 10 anacondas out of 10 sun palms.

Last edited:
Reactions: lorddarkam
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes