4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
I'll always appreciate Devs that try to make a game a story. It's challenging and takes a lot of patience so kudos.

Now my humble and brutal thoughts about the game:
-The 'kid actors' look like they have adult faces creepily meshed over the bodies of real children. On that note, since Catherine is just a young girl (for those childhood scenes), there's literally no need to sexualize her by giving her those clothes. Like it serves zero purpose unless you're catering to pedophiles.
-That Bus scene where Monica trips, her scream sounded totally unnatural, and the MC grabs her ass and she's totally okay with it just seconds after berating that other guy who tried getting her number. She shouldn't be falling for the MC this fast, and there definitely should've been a choice for the MC to grab her by the waist or her ass in that situation.
-The animations are unnecessary at this super early stage of development and only serve to increase the size of the game. They should be more selective, and should serve as a secondary device to enhance the story. Currently, the animations are taking away the focus from the story.
-GET AN EDITOR. Doesn't have to be a native English speaker but someone who can proofread. Some sentences are absolutely unreadable. It's not the worst I've seen, but it's not great right now.

I have enough interest in the game that I'll check back in a few months. Good luck dev

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
oh a black mc would be cool but people won't make it or make him and hake him the typical ugly guy
most games with black mc's tend to die out. last one i played that's still going ...cant remeber the name but Envixer is making the game. buuuuut he could pass as dominican so make of it what you will. i need to catch up on that game

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I found a great guy who will help me with proofreading. But this may take some time. So please be patient. I will update this release as soon as I can.
You might want to comment on what your plans are for the scene that everyone is talking about. If you are going to remove it or make it optional some may give your game another chance. If you are going to keep it then those who don't like it will leave. If you don't comment on it, you're going to get torn up over it.

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
If possible could we get the preview pics updated? Half the pics show the mc (I assume) as a child

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I found a great guy who will help me with proofreading. But this may take some time. So please be patient. I will update this release as soon as I can.
This was simply a dirty trick you pulled on players you need to put NTR on the tags for this and I certainly hope you don't try to force the player into anything with her I thought maybe I made the wrong choices but after surfing the comments I see this was intentional so please update your tags and don't falsely advertise your game on this site even if it's not NTR this is something that should be addressed prior I myself and certain there's a few that wouldn't play this game if the NTR tag was there.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
This was simply a dirty trick you pulled on players you need to put NTR on the tags for this and I certainly hope you don't try to force the player into anything with her I thought maybe I made the wrong choices but after surfing the comments I see this was intentional so please update your tags and don't falsely advertise your game on this site even if it's not NTR this is something that should be addressed prior I myself and certain there's a few that wouldn't play this game if the NTR tag was there.
i felt tricked too

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i prefer cookies
Nah, any dev has the right to make the game he wishes. Just a bit of a warning in advance might have been nice or at least an explanation within game for that scene in episode 1. Also like I said before if he would be targeting this game at romance players he may have shot himself in the foot. If his target is another audience it probably works though.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Nah, any dev has the right to make the game he wishes. Just a bit of a warning in advance might have been nice or at least an explanation within game for that scene in episode 1. Also like I said before if he would be targeting this game at romance players he may have shot himself in the foot. If his target is another audience it probably works though.
sooo no cookies? damn it :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: DA22 and MLBnoob

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
tags: .....romance.......
Better add NTR tag and remove romance tag amirite ;).

Nice to see everyone is diplomatic (I'm feel proud of us and tears are gathering in my eyes:LOL:) and doesn't insult anyone.......yet.......well until another story progression in the next update forces us seeing another LI banging some guy (its not NTR guys:WeSmart:).

Reactions: Valeck and DA22

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
i was thinking he did it so people would play the episode one, but if thats so it was a bad move, i would have loved the game if i was a NTR lover, aside the strange very strange kids

Reactions: DA22 and MLBnoob

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
tags: .....romance.......
Better add NTR tag and remove romance tag amirite ;).

Nice to see everyone is diplomatic (I'm feel proud of us and tears are gathering in my eyes:LOL:) and doesn't insult anyone.......yet.......well until another story progression in the next update forces us seeing another LI banging some guy (its not NTR guys:WeSmart:).
Well dev insists it is not a NTR-game and will be explained in episode 2. Just that second is not that smart, if people you would want to play your game never look at episode 2.

For me i see way to many of the NTR tropes around in the game, maybe that is just to add so called drama, but there are other ways to add drama as the NTR tropes. So even if just drama that kind of drama is rather off-putting to the romance crowd instead as an incentive to play the game. It is the devs choice though, we are free to play it or not.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
he did the suprise/shock ending so that people would be hyped for 0.2 but all he did was create disappointment and anger in players... not a god way to start your VN :)
Well at least for part of the players, others it did seem to hype. :p It is just who the dev wished to target if it was a success or not.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
he did the suprise/shock ending so that people would be hyped for 0.2 but all he did was create disappointment and anger in players... not a god way to start your VN :)
Reminds me of PolyCafe. But it died because of "Non-NTR" scenes and devs with broken promises of removing the guy kills support so much, it was also laughable because of the "we hear your complaints we fix it" then "oh have another update we didn't change much we also didn't remove the guy so yeah fuck you".
Aftermath: Dev has a suprised pikachu face.
At least this dev hasn't promised anything yet.

People being vocal about complaints is also a test whether new devs will abandon their games like the past infamous ones. If they are already burnt out of people's complaints then they'll burn in developing their games.

Reactions: Valeck and SpikeZg
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes