4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
She would still have a lousy taste in men and it would likely still make her impossible to stomach for most romance players I suspect. Some others might have less problems with it, especially if it happened long before meeting mc and the relationship had also been finished before meeting MC.
i was saying is mc is sucking his dad dick in this french kiss

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
what if, what if, what if, what if, what if i told you that season finale of BaDIK is being released tomorrow?? :oops: would you be happy? :sneaky::LOL:
Is it ?? :devilish: I think many would be really happy if it was.:love: But no then it would really short we still got long way to go.. (y) I still need an episode to kick chads ass. and steal Sage from him.

Reactions: SpikeZg

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i was saying is mc is sucking his dad dick in this french kiss
Nah at best/worst swapping some sperm, for some though that might be their fetish. :p Would not go to well with most romance players though. :whistle:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It has great potential this game! But just wish the russian to english translation made more sense. Hopefully this will be worked on in time. Can't wait for future updates.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
WOW ! Yet another novel with total garbage grammar... Haven't you people figured it out yet that google translate wont fix grammar ? I mean come on, there are plenty of us native English speaking people in the community that could help you fix the garbage you put out, JUST ASK !

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
WOW ! Yet another novel with total garbage grammar... Haven't you people figured it out yet that google translate wont fix grammar ? I mean come on, there are plenty of us native English speaking people in the community that could help you fix the garbage you put out, JUST ASK !
I found a great guy who will help me with proofreading. But this may take some time. So please be patient. I will update this release as soon as I can.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I found a great guy who will help me with proofreading. But this may take some time. So please be patient. I will update this release as soon as I can.
Dont worry man take your time this games looks promising i think i will support it

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
even if it was in the past, i won't be OK with that. no sir... :cautious:

imagine, you are daiting a girl for a few years, she is nice, kind, beautiful, the sex is great... and then someone sends you a picture of her being ganbanged by a 3 BBC in the night club, would you be ok with this? :)
i think the developer of Reperations and Bully might be ok with it :LOL:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
When i saw the Name, the Tiny dick mc, and the fact some black guys are coming i just figured it out and ALT + F4
i wonder if the reverse of those games would go over well? white guy gets bullied steals all black guys gf's sisters,mom's whatever. ....eh who knows i like choclate what can i say.:whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MLBnoob

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
i wonder if the reverse of those games would go over well? white guy gets bullied steals all black guys gf's sisters,mom's whatever. ....eh who knows i like choclate what can i say.:whistle:
Im black but since the mc is always my self insert i don't like playing this hahaha

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes