4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Okay just finished this update and a few things..

1. I get translation isn't easy for some Devs but the English in this game makes it hard for me to follow what's going on, like the phrases are really bad. Especially, when the random guy is trying to hit on Monica on the train.
2. Kid morphs bother me sometimes. In the game for instance, several of the girls and adult sized asses, thighs and what not.
3. If MC isn't going to pursue Monica then that's fine, otherwise, I'm not into "Dad's" sloppy seconds. People are already wanting a NTR tag because of the last scene.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only way to really salvage this(Or at least try) is if this scene was in the past or something. Like if this scene took place prior to her meeting the MC it takes the sting out a little.

But if she went home to get fucked on the table... especially after she just made out with the MC then there's no way to fix this.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
if Monica is a big part of the story and a potential LI, i don't know what the dev could do that we like her in the future.
This is a perfect way to ruin a game in 0.1 update
it would be better if she gets hit by a bus in a future episode then to have her as a LI option LOL :D

i hope when we meet Catherine she would be hot as Monica :D
Lisa is OK looking, but Monica was a HOT babe :)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
if Monica is a big part of the story and a potential LI, i don't know what the dev could do that we like her in the future.
This is a perfect way to ruin a game in 0.1 update
it would be better if she gets hit by a bus in a future episode then to have her as a LI option LOL :D

i hope when we meet Catherine she would be hot as Monica :D
Lisa is OK looking, but Monica was a HOT babe :)
"Oh my God Monica, watch out for that flying electric chainsaw... too late".

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
The only way to really salvage this(Or at least try) is if this scene was in the past or something. Like if this scene took place prior to her meeting the MC it takes the sting out a little.

But if she went home to get fucked on the table... especially after she just made out with the MC then there's no way to fix this.
even if it was in the past, i won't be OK with that. no sir... :cautious:

imagine, you are daiting a girl for a few years, she is nice, kind, beautiful, the sex is great... and then someone sends you a picture of her being ganbanged by a 3 BBC in the night club, would you be ok with this? :)

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
I can think only about 1 possible story progression, where there will be no ntr. In the next update we will meet friend of this girl, who is absolute virgin, and Monica, poor Monica will die in a car accident.
The car accident scene must be Jonathan driving while monica gives him a bj (while speaking with the MC on the phone) so we can continue arguing with ntr gurus about the ntr?? content.

Devs at Some point must grow Some balls. Want to portray potential lis getting Fucked by random dudes or antagonists. Grow Some balls and put the ntr tag. Dont use idiotic disclaimers (a New trend) about the presence or nature of ntr in your story. And dont TRY to argue with People who dont like it and understand it As ntr that it isnt.

Make a prequel where all lis are getting Fucked the shit out of them, by midgets, orks, Black bulls or alliens and keep Everyone happy.

Just dont trigger a shitstorm and then complain about it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What is it with all these women called Lisa with Red and Black hair :p I'm pretty much sold on that this was enjoyable until that end scene with Monica I'd rather have not seen that or can we just avoid her from here on out? I know it's not NTR yet but I've just lost all interest in her.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
The car accident scene must be Jonathan driving while monica gives him a bj (while speaking with the MC on the phone) so we can continue arguing with ntr gurus about the ntr?? content.

Devs at Some point must grow Some balls. Want to portray potential lis getting Fucked by random dudes or antagonists. Grow Some balls and put the ntr tag. Dont use idiotic disclaimers (a New trend) about the presence or nature of ntr in your story. And dont TRY to argue with People who dont like it and understand it As ntr that it isnt.

Make a prequel where all lis are getting Fucked the shit out of them, by midgets, orks, Black bulls or alliens and keep Everyone happy.

Just dont trigger a shitstorm and then complain about it.
THE TAG STILL NOT FIXED

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
What is it with all these women called Lisa with Red and Black hair :p I'm pretty much sold on that this was enjoyable until that end scene with Monica I'd rather have not seen that or can we just avoid her from here on out? I know it's not NTR yet but I've just lost all interest in her.
IF WE CAN AVOID HER ITS OK TO ME WHATEVER SHE IS JUST A PASSERBY GIRL BUT BEING LI NO WAY

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Well. Maybe, just maybe that scene wasn't real at all, it was just a dad's syphilitic delirium, and Monica is still just as pure and innocent as a new born baby waiting for mc's cock to claim it's prize.
Her model was really beautiful, so hope dies last.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
if the end was a dream that MC had after meeting Monica, no scratch that, a fucking NIGHTMARE then maybe, just maybe we can go on, but fuck, those images will forever be in my brain :confused:

edit: but let's face it, a girl dressed like that, riding a train, she's not some saint right?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
if the end was a dream that MC had after meeting Monica, no scratch that, a fucking NIGHTMARE then maybe, just maybe we can go on, but fuck, those images will forever be in my brain :confused:

edit: but let's face it, a girl dressed like that, riding a train, she's not some saint right?
Well she does not have to be a saint or pure, seeing her fucking the douchebag father though and enjoying it is the other end of the spectrum after all the buildup with her in the episode. :p Now some will be happy with that, for others it is an interest killer of the biggest magnitude.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Well she does not have to be a saint or pure, seeing her fucking the douchebag father though and enjoying it is the other end of the spectrum after all the buildup with her in the episode. :p Now some will be happy with that, for others it is an interest killer of the biggest magnitude.
yeah, she was enjoying getting fucked by that asshole, bitch... :mad::LOL:

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018

In this forum tags exist for a reason. Describe the content. And since content in this forum exists for fapping purposes, tags actually Describe what exactly you will be fapping to.

Want to fap to incest content? Apply incest tag. Want to fap to ntr? Apply ntr tag and so on.

Anyone who fapped to this, at what exactly did he fapped to in the only sex scene in this release. To nightmare?

These Is the latest trend. Borderline ntr content.

You watch a video of your girl getting gangbanged by 4 dudes. No ntr. It happened in the past.

You have an arguement with your girl and break up for a few days. She gets Fucked in the Ass. Still no ntr. You were on a break (the ross geller arguement)

You go to sleep and you see your girl getting Fucked balls deep by your dad. No ntr just a nightmare.

People who dont like ntr were frequently asking in ntr taged Games if its optional.
I guess now we will have to ask if sleeping Is optional so we can avoid getting ntred while sleeping. (in no ntr tagged Games).

Devs should grow Some balls and put the ntr tag when needed

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Well. Maybe, just maybe that scene wasn't real at all, it was just a dad's syphilitic delirium, and Monica is still just as pure and innocent as a new born baby waiting for mc's cock to claim it's prize.
Her model was really beautiful, so hope dies last.
thats not the problem she can fuck before meeting the mc and be LI, but i don't need to see it, she can fuck after meeting mc if dev don't shove her as LI

but my only problem is there no NTR TAG, if theres was i would never be here in first place, i would know it was a ntr game and i would be at fault if i had played not the dev or whatever but i got ganked

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes