4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Maybe the story not that simple. Considering all the drama and oppressive atmosphere, what might be hiding behind those events?
Monica is a naive and innocent girl working as a caregiver for terminally ill and elderly people, she has to wear such frivolous clothes, because this may be the last and only joy, the last ray of light for these unfortunate people. She returns from the patient, who is the father of the MC, he has syphilis, prostate cancer, AIDS, hemorrhoids, gonorrhea and gangrene. MC later meets his father, sees his current state and they begin a heart-to-heart conversation.
-Son, do you remember that young, pretty girl in your college/school?
-I banged her, I am sorry.
-But look at me now. My dick, my precious dick...... it fell off two years ago. Look over there, it's in that jar filled with formalin.
-Please, forgive me my son.
Will you forgive your father or not? Decide your fate. Find new love and build your future.

And that fucking scene was a syphilitic delirium .

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah if she had at least not enjoyed it or she had been forced, there might have been some sympathy for her. Now she just came across as some usable slut, with a lousy taste in men.
funny her history start with her talking like she is not a slut when she say those things to the boy HAHAHAH i was getting the vibe of slutty but not a whore then had a surprise

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Yeah if she had at least not enjoyed it or she had been forced, there might have been some sympathy for her. Now she just came across as some usable slut, with a lousy taste in men.
she has to die now, in the very begining of 0.2 update.
scene
Monika sees 10$ on the street, she goes to pick it up and BAAAAAAM the big bad bus came :devilish: !!!! No more Monica, how sad... :LOL:

that's what you get for fucking that asshole :devilish:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
she has to die now, in the very begining of 0.2 update.
scene
Monika sees 10$ on the street, she goes to pick it up and BAAAAAAM the big bad bus came :devilish: !!!! No more Monica, how sad... :LOL:

that's what you get for fucking that asshole :devilish:
That's a bit extreme she could still be used as potential fuck buddy but nothing serious.. :devilish: But the setting where mc met this girl was a bit unsettling at first when i saw the second guy i thought this is another character but turned out to be the mc.

btw is it me or does the character cathrerine look like a younger version of leah the twin sister from the mc from the game Whereitallbegan ??

Last edited:
Reactions: MLBnoob

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
That's a bit extreme she could still be used as potential fuck buddy but nothing serious.. :devilish: But the setting where mc met this girl was a bit unsettling at first when i saw the second guy i thought this is another character but turned out to be the mc.
Never in any lifetimes and parallel universes (non-cuck and non open relationship parallels) would I mix seeds with my father inside of a woman that I am interested in/in a relationship with. Also reminds me of a reddit where OP was cucked by his father where upon the dad impregnated the gf.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well at least we should have a option of using a good brand of condom in that case. Who knows where that dad has put his dick in in the last few years, we would not want to share in those STD's. :p

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
But
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no qualms if one's girlfriend has a sexual history (well a tame one) but if I were magically transported in the past and be forced to be a ghostly spectator watching her having sex in person, then I would not look at her the same way again probably would lead to self-doubt and would lead to that relationship ending.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
wait, what??? :oops: Jesus Christ..., what world we are living in... :(
its not all bad, one reddit thread I read was a 20s chick having a breeding fantasy, she goes on a blind date orchestrated by her friend. Later on she found out he has breeding fantasy too, they spend three days I think boinking and creampie galore. Lo and behold she got pregnant and they were expected to be wed in the summer of that year (no more updates).

Life can be fickle, it could lead to something bad for oneself or to good ending just keep grinding in the sandbox game called Real Life ;).

• Sad
Reactions: SpikeZg

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
what if tihs was before boarding in the train
She would still have a lousy taste in men and it would likely still make her impossible to stomach for most romance players I suspect. Some others might have less problems with it, especially if it happened long before meeting mc and the relationship had also been finished before meeting MC.

Reactions: MLBnoob and Valeck
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes