4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Reminds me of PolyCafe. But it died because of "Non-NTR" scenes and devs with broken promises of removing the guy kills support so much, it was also laughable because of the "we hear your complaints we fix it" then "oh have another update we didn't change much we also didn't remove the guy so yeah fuck you".
Aftermath: Dev has a suprised pikachu face.
At least this dev hasn't promised anything yet.

People being vocal about complaints is also a test whether new devs will abandon their games like the past infamous ones.
almost forgot about polycafe...getting abandoned sounds about right

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
So, hello everyone! Guys it's cool that you talk so much about my VN. I'll fix my mistakes.
Now about this scene at the end. In my opinion it should be there.
This scene will give some drama in the next episode, and I think that it won't be NTR scene for you anymore.
But when the text editing is finished, I'll add an option that can skip this scene.
So people who haven't played it yet and hate the NTR scene, be patient. (Again, I don't admit this scene like NTR.)
Good luck, everybody.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
So, hello everyone! Guys it's cool that you talk so much about my VN. I'll fix my mistakes.
This scene will give some drama in the next episode, and I think that it won't be NTR scene for you anymore.
But when the text editing is finished, I'll add an option that can skip this scene.
So people who haven't played it yet and hate the NTR scene, be patient. (Again, I don't admit this scene like NTR.)
Good luck, everybody.
Good luck to you too.

• Haha
Reactions: SpikeZg

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well dev insists it is not a NTR-game and will be explained in episode 2. Just that second is not that smart, if people you would want to play your game never look at episode 2.

For me i see way to many of the NTR tropes around in the game, maybe that is just to add so called drama, but there are other ways to add drama as the NTR tropes. So even if just drama that kind of drama is rather off-putting to the romance crowd instead as an incentive to play the game. It is the devs choice though, we are free to play it or not.
But to me the only real drama was when mc was young he listen in on the conversation between the dad and his wife and that he was not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To me this character is just a jerk who mc gladly turned his back too. the only thing was what happened to lisa after mc walked away ??

i only hope mc finds out what happend to his real family and why did this jerk took care of him instead of his real family.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But to me the only real drama was when mc was young he listen in on the conversation between the dad and his wife and that he was not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To me this character is just a jerk who mc gladly turned his back too. the only thing was what happened to lisa after mc walked away ??

i only hope mc finds out what happend to his real family and why did this jerk took care of him instead of his real family.
I was more talking about the tropes of douchebag competitor, inconsistent character in a (potential) LI that is hard to get for you and immediately has her legs open for competition without any backstory provided and such and does not really fit romance games. :p That sort of drama that surrounds almost all NTR games. Now the part what you are talking about is the actual more interesting sort.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Good luck, everybody.
Skip as in you stop it from happening, or skip as in you just look away?

Reactions: HansDampf788

Gunners!

Aug 5, 2019
My theory.MC is pissed about his father not telling him the truth and not caring so he is dreaming that only girl that showed interest in him(in this case Mon) will be taken away by his father. The only way this can't be NTR.

Reactions: SpikeZg

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Good luck, everybody.
Thing is it doesn't really matter if anyone considers it ntr or not. You set up an antagonist, then you introduced a romantic interest for main character and then you showed an antagonist and potential romantic interest have sex. Ntr or not, its gonna feel very unpleasant and kill interest in said romantic interest for shitloads of people. Can't really unsee images of some asshole spraying her face with cum.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Me: *sees beard* "ah yes fellow man of culture." *strokes thine beard* "This self insert will be indeed be enjoyable."

Reactions: dbp5ca

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well at least for part of the players, others it did seem to hype. :p It is just who the dev wished to target if it was a success or not.
if the tag they run with is romance, then that tease definitely did not excite the target audience.

I myself despite hating that scene, look forward to next update, because from the comments it isn't supposed to be NTR, and unlike a lot of games on this forum, this one is quite well made, especially for a 1st version, despite the grammar.

Always like it when devs breath a little life into their games with subtle animations, minor things but does well to create good immersion.

Reactions: DA22

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thing is it doesn't really matter if anyone considers it ntr or not. You set up an antagonist, then you introduced a romantic interest for main character and then you showed an antagonist and potential romantic interest have sex. Ntr or not, its gonna feel very unpleasant and kill interest in said romantic interest for shitloads of people. Can't really unsee images of some asshole spraying her face with cum.
Spoiler-ed because walls of text.

one weird thing I would like to add on continuity is that the premise of standards she has completely contradicts this scene. because the story establishes that she despises certain types of men which that guy would most certainly be.

And the idea that money would make her change so drastically is kinda preposterous because there hasn't been any hint or foreshadow of such an idea, if anything she has only been hinted at being bisexual.

Someone suggested it is MC having a nightmare and logically speaking this is the only valid option I see with the current story without leaps ignoring sound logic.

Like it is one thing to make that scene for a most likely love interest, it is another to do it and it be completely out of character. So I am also curious about the explanation for that now, because outside of the already suggested I can't think of any logic explanations besides she is a fake bi***, which will then make people hate the character cause why would you want to romance someone two faced like that knowingly.

Note to dev: don't take my comments above personally please, these are my raw opinions and thoughts, they are in no way a critique of your work, just discussion and personal thoughts (emphasis on the personal). Some constructive criticism if you wish: with the head animation with young MC mocking the popular girls, tilt the neck slightly to each side as they go side to side. (probably more effort than it is worth if that is rendered with the background).

I would have some about that final scene, but as it has been mentioned that there will be context coming, I shall wait for said context before making proper judgements as to not be unfair. So yeah the above (before this note) is purely conversational with the other person, and my raw thoughts and speculations, not to be taken too seriously or to heart. As I do not wish to cause any de-motivation to you, and am liking this project despite that discomforting scene. Keep up the good work I look forward to seeing more.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Spoiler-ed because walls of text.
I already deleted the game so can't tell for sure but I think that scene had inner thoughts of the dad character. Really strange thing to add to dream scene so I don't think its a dream. And if it will end up being a dream then I will think it was changed to dream only because of negative feedback.

Either way apart from that scene this game looks promising. I just hope there will be plenty of other main female characters to focus on. I guess I'd still enjoy white haired woman content if there will be some male domination route or something like that with her. Can't really bring myself to enjoy lovey dovey romance with her after that show.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
The developer is NOT going to change the discussed scene. He said that he might make a button where you don't see. I wish him luck.

Reactions: Valeck
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes