4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MrStarRaccoon, I'm not a fan of NTR an I/We don't hate the NTR in this game, WE!! hate the NOT NEED scene it self an just not seeing it doesn't mean shit. Only way to save your game is to end with Lisa in the train station. Your scene skipper button dosen't FIX SHIT BUDDY!! oooh I didn't see it so it didn't happen.... does a bear still SHIT in the woods??

You don't have to like my opinion, I'm going to tell you what I think.
If people have told the dev and he still hasn't got rid of the scene and the skip scene button doesn't show it but the act still happens, did you stop to think that maybe it's important to the story in the future?

The best way to not see this fake NTR with this woman you've only spoke to once for a couple of minutes yet seem to all be in a relationship with is to play something else.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I just had a post deleted from the thread for "Ranting about NTR in an NTR tagged game." Which made no sense whatsoever since I specifically said that the scene I was discussing was not NTR. Look how many posts in this thread are talking about NTR. MODERATOR PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU DELETE IT. What I said before was that I did not understand the scene being discussed because it drives away the non-NTR fan but does not attract the NTR fan. The goal of the developer is to attract 500 patrons. Right now with the story as it is, he only has six. Games without this type of content make more money than games with it WVM has been out less than 3 months and already makes over $3000/month for a brand new developer. That game avoids this type of content (sex scenes with a male character other than MC) like the plague. I think that to have a chance; a new developer needs to go full on NTR or avoidable NTR, but not something in between.

Reactions: Kond

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I just had a post deleted from the thread for "Ranting about NTR in an NTR tagged game." Which made no sense whatsoever since I specifically said that the scene I was discussing was not NTR. Look how many posts in this thread are talking about NTR. MODERATOR PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU DELETE IT. What I said before was that I did not understand the scene being discussed because it drives away the non-NTR fan but does not attract the NTR fan. The goal of the developer is to attract 500 patrons. Right now with the story as it is, he only has six. Games without this type of content make more money than games with it WVM has been out less than 3 months and already makes over $3000/month for a brand new developer. That game avoids this type of content (sex scenes with a male character other than MC) like the plague. I think that to have a chance; a new developer needs to go full on NTR or avoidable NTR, but not something in between.
If I had a dollar for every poor decision I've seen a dev make on this site, then I'd have well over a hundred dollars! :LOL:

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
MrStarRaccoon, I'm not a fan of NTR an I/We don't hate the NTR in this game, WE!! hate the NOT NEED scene it self an just not seeing it doesn't mean shit. Only way to save your game is to end with Lisa in the train station. Your scene skipper button dosen't FIX SHIT BUDDY!! oooh I didn't see it so it didn't happen.... does a bear still SHIT in the woods??

You don't have to like my opinion, I'm going to tell you what I think.

ARE U A RETARD??? THERE IS NO NTR IN THIS GAME!!!!! SHE IS NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE.

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It's just a game. All of this is fictional. If you want to compare it to real life, ok. In real life, you don't date girls and they all fuck only with you. They didn't have boyfriends before and after you. This is stupid. In the next episode, you'll see the continuation of this scene, and you'll understand why I don't call it NTR. I've already added an option to skip the scene if you're a NTR hater. This will be available in version 0.1.1, after the proofreader will get some work done.
Don't waste your time explain why your game is not a ntr one. Do yours as you like. For me ntr games focus on heavy drama homewrecking coused by pervert bad guys. :devilish::eek::ROFLMAO:

Some people hate seeing male characters other then protagonist in games. :D Beside puking hatred in threads they can play only harem type games tho. :unsure:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Games without this type of content make more money than games with it WVM has been out less than 3 months and already makes over $3000/month for a brand new developer. That game avoids this type of content (sex scenes with a male character other than MC) like the plague.
The Babysitter, NTR routes, 944 patrons making over 5k a month.

To say games that have sex with other men don't make as much is nowhere near true.

Summertime Saga doesn't have NTR but it does have other men involved and that has over 22 thousand patrons.

Fenexo's stuff may be text based bu it still has multiple cocks involved. A lot of the girls are shared in his stuff and he's the 5th top earner on Patreon making over 30k a month with over 6k patrons.

DarkSilver before the fall was earning bank with Big Brother and that had NTR, he's still got over 2k patrons now and his popularity is shot to shit.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
ARE U A RETARD??? THERE IS NO NTR IN THIS GAME!!!!! SHE IS NOT HIS GIRL FRIEND OR WIFE.
Just settle your tits Jr, Dont have to go an get your panty's all twisted. I was just going off from the Developer Notes: (There 's a scene that might seem unpleasant for NTR Haters, now you can skip it) So take your Xanax calm the FUCK DOWN your yelling like a fucking CHILD!! Ok now you better??? By the way I know that you twit, what you got butt hurt over a a stupid post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ChristianGrey

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Downloaded the update, but I won't be able to look at it until later. That said it doesn't sound like the content really changed with this, but that's cool. I am looking forward to checking out the proofread text. I enjoyed my initial playthrough, the beginning was different from most of the games out their. I am curious for more details in the years since he ran away.

As for those that are FREAKING out over perceived NTR:
pug.jpg
High Blood Pressure accounted for 410,000 USA deaths in 2014 or more than 1,100 deaths per day. I suggest you see a doctor to ensure your blood pressure is at a healthy level. Especially if your young, I mean I take medication for my HBP, but then I'm an old fart who tends to just not sweat the small stuff...like NTR (or perceived NTR that really isn't NTR but might morph into NTR at some anomolous time in the future) in a game. Just saying...

So ends this public service announcement. Have a nice day!

Last edited:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
NTRNTRNTRNTRNTRNTRNTRNTRNTRNTR
I'm obsesioned with NTR and I dream with him!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome good for you, never said I hated it lol

Reactions: Profound_Madman

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
The Babysitter, NTR routes, 944 patrons making over 5k a month.

To say games that have sex with other men don't make as much is nowhere near true.

Summertime Saga doesn't have NTR but it does have other men involved and that has over 22 thousand patrons.

Fenexo's stuff may be text based bu it still has multiple cocks involved. A lot of the girls are shared in his stuff and he's the 5th top earner on Patreon making over 30k a month with over 6k patrons.

DarkSilver before the fall was earning bank with Big Brother and that had NTR, he's still got over 2k patrons now and his popularity is shot to shit.
Sorry I meant to say tend to make more money, especially for a new developer and I also said that he should go NTR or non-NTR not somewhere in the middle. It's been a while since I played Summertime Saga. As I recall the only other man having sex was the neighbor having sex with his Mom and she was a pretty minor character. If I remember correctly The Babysitter has avoidable NTR. I am off the point again. Logically, if you put in a scene that will turn off a large portion of your potential audience then you reduce the number of potential supporters. This developer in particular has a goal of getting 500 supporters. It will be more difficult for him to reach that goal keeping the scene that everyone is talking about. If he does not care about getting to 500 patrons or how long it takes him to get to 500 patrons then by all means keep the scene.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I think the mods should lock this thread until another update comes (if possible), because it will take a while for Anti-NTR side to burn out. I moved past the NTR problem (IDGAF about that Love Interest anymore), I just hope that girl isn't shoved into MC's face next time or even be forced to have a relationship with her.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
There isn't technically NTR in the game, but that scene will definitely make people pretty upset if what is posted in this thread is accurate (I admit, I haven't played yet but its on my "to play" list)

- Girl is introduced.
- MC and that girl flirt, exchange numbers etc. They seem to have mutual interest and some chemistry.

Now, at this point players definitely think that girl is a primary LI. Now, they aren't together yet but this is like when you like a girl and you think there is a good chance she'll be your GF because you feel the chemistry and believe she is also interested.

and then...

- That girl ( who the players view as a potential GF) goes off and bangs MC's dad which seems to contradict her character and did I mention she banged MC's dad of all people?

Obviously, a ton of players will write that girl off and potentially kills their interest in the game.

I previously compared this to an IRL situation, so lets just keep going with that. You meet a girl, like that girl and she seems to like you. You exchange numbers and agree to go to a party with each other. Then, it turns out she bangs your dad right after that. Hardly anyone would be interested in a girl that banged their dad as a potential GF. (landladies not included ;) )

So, at the least there will need to be another LI or two. and for people to be interested in that girl she'll need some redemption (assuming that scene isn't a dream or whatever).

Last edited:

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
There isn't technically NTR in the game, but that scene will definitely make people pretty upset if what is posted in this thread is accurate (I admit, I haven't played yet but its on my "to play" list)

- Girl is introduced.
- MC and that girl flirt, exchange numbers etc. They seem to have mutual interest and some chemistry.

Now, at this point players definitely think that girl is a primary LI. Now, they aren't together yet but this is like when you like a girl and you think there is a good chance she'll be your GF because you feel the chemistry and believe she is also interested.

and then...

- That girl ( who the players view as a potential GF) goes off and bangs MC's dad which seems to contradict her character and did I mention she banged MC's dad of all people?

Obviously, a ton of players will write that girl off and potentially kills their interest in the game.

I previously compared this to an IRL situation, so lets just keep going with that. You meet a girl, like that girl and she seems to like you. You exchange numbers and agree to go to a party with each other. Then, it turns out she bangs your dad right after that. Hardly anyone would be interested in a girl that banged their dad as a potential GF. (landladies not included ;) )

So, at the least there will need to be another LI or two. and for people to be interested in that girl she'll need some redemption (assuming that scene isn't a dream or whatever).
I've been so upset about IRL stories like that whenever I browse reddit; "My Dad and my GF of 6 years went behind my back and slept together", I mean WTF you guys broke the sacred trust. Also maybe like IRL the NTRed girl if ever gets into a relationship with MC, she may stray and probably go behind the back of MC and sleep with the "Dad", which has an increased chance since the LI have/is still sleeping with Dad she could just miss Dad's dong one day.

Reactions: SAMASH112

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I've been so upset about IRL stories like that whenever I browse reddit; "My Dad and my GF of 6 years went behind my back and slept together", I mean WTF you guys broke the sacred trust. Also maybe like IRL the NTRed girl if ever gets into a relationship with MC, she may stray and probably go behind the back of MC and sleep with the "Dad", which has an increased chance since the LI have/is still sleeping with Dad she could just miss Dad's dong one day.
Could you imagine going to a family function with your GF (who banged your dad)? You couldn't trust them to be alone with each other, I wouldn't even want them in the same room with each other. That awkwardness would literally kill me.

Just need to go on Jerry Springer and fight it out. Whoever wins gets the GF, and when you win you dump her and get with one of the audience memebers who flashed you at the end of the show.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Perhaps in future updates. Now I keep saying, that don't have to be alarmed for this, it's a bullshit, even more so cause the scenes are avoidable.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Could you imagine going to a family function with your GF (who banged your dad)? You couldn't trust them to be alone with each other, I wouldn't even want them in the same room with each other. That awkwardness would literally kill me.

Just need to go on Jerry Springer and fight it out. Whoever wins gets the GF, and when you win you dump her and get with one of the audience memebers who flashed you at the end of the show.
Here's something worse: OP has a childhood girlfriend that gets pregnant by deadbeat older brother who have been banging behind his back for awhile, what's the worse part? The parents just let it slide so they can prepare and celebrate the grandchild. OP then asked if its ok to leave his family without informing them and cut ties and communication essentially go his own independent college student way. If I could help him I would, sadly I don't think I'm anywhere near him.
Now imagine going back to that family.

Sorry for going off-topic.

M'95

May 17, 2019
ARE U A RETARD??? THERE IS NO NTR IN THIS GAME!!!!! SHE IS NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE.
Hahahah, thank you very much you gave me enough joy to go to my brain dead job and endure the coming 10 hours :)

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes