4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
white haired chick...if you havent played it then shes not in preview pics
Thanks :). Honestly, the only girl who has my attention here is the milf. I don't care too much about others. And from what I see, more than ntr, it would be a netori if you later steal it from your 'dad'

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
I don't force somebody to donate that amount. That's the point of Patron site. As you can see, I uploaded here my game for free.
How kind of you. Going with the "patreon is free" argument? No one's forcing you to upload it here, no one's forcing you to not hire a translator. If you can afford all those assets, surely you can afford a translator for $50.
Good luck with the novel.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Relax guys there is no NTR. I don’t want to spoil the next episode, so you can just believe me
then i suggest a skip button. coulda gone without seeing that scene :cautious:

the constant animations were impressive though i rarely see that.... so nice. (y)

Reactions: Valeck

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you have a vision for your game then do it how you want to. Don't change your content to suit other people or you will end up making their game and not yours.

You make the game you want and then they decide whether or not to play it.

If you start changing things to suit other people soon you won't be making your game anymore and i've seen that kill projects.

You do you, everyone else here is grown up enough to decide if it's what they want to play but do not change content to suit other people, that was is a slippery road and it won't stop there.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
By looking at the pics (the description is very vague), this looks like an incest game. I'll play it when there's an incest tag, if there ever is one.
I don't mind some language mistakes, as long as they don't totally mess the story ("Son of a bitch", for instance).

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Spot on... Decide why and for who you making the game and take it from there.... Trust me i know what I'm talking about. Most negative criticism is only people's perception of how they want the game to go, not what you want.

If you have a vision for your game then do it how you want to. Don't change your content to suit other people or you will end up making their game and not yours.

You make the game you want and then they decide whether or not to play it.

If you start changing things to suit other people soon you won't be making your game anymore and i've seen that kill projects.

You do you, everyone else here is grown up enough to decide if it's what they want to play but do not change content to suit other people, that was is a slippery road and it won't stop there.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It's dificult... VN's are written by a person and experiences / feelings etc.. are portrait in these VN's.
To say it's just a story, is a concept we all agree upon unfortunately these VN's hits home for too many people. I'm no exception most times.

i agree with that (and i think its kinda weird seeing a girl such a sweetie turn into such a slut.. i was kinda shocked at that end but i will be glad to netori her from that asshole xD)

you cant seriously compare to real life, ntr is a concept created for vns and for people that like vanilla games and dont enjoy being a 3rd Wheel. You can still be netorare or netori in real life though the term here will be very different than in a game.

(and im not saying that was ntr by the way, if u look my previous post)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
dont get me wrong in the official term it's not NTR. but on this website basically the way you feel. if anyone besides the MC bangs a love interest most would consider it NTR. like i said MC isnt even in a relationship with her and i already lost interest i her cuz of that last scene.
Wow really? Some guys (girls or something fluid) have problems with scenes where not the MC is involved? I get it when it is something forced (rape and stuff) but when it is the BF/Partner then this shouldnt be a problem. But ok ... sure it should be optional to see it, because in most cases you wont see it anyway ... maybe when you try to bang her and have to hide in the same room when he/she comes home or something like that ^^

I consider that only a problem when the MC is in a relationship of some kind to that character already and then something like that happens - I dont mind that to much, but it depends on the context and the writing. I have to care about the character.

MrStarRaccoon Maybe when your translation skills lack, that should be one of your first goals to fix with any potential Patreon money. For me in these games even the best renders cant compensate bad writing and/or translations. The name says it all - visual novels. You need both to match or the illusion is breaking apart.

And imho the price tags on patreon are questionable. I would never pay more than 15$/€ per month for anything virtual. I mean .. look what you can get for 15 bucks per month. Netflix, Ubisoft Pass, Xbox Game Pass ... thats a so much entertainment. And to be clear - your early access is just your release. The lower tiers get it just later. ^^ That is AAA bullshit. When they sell you 4 days EA with your pre-order ^^ ... you whole release setup is early access, because the game is still in development. Currently your baseline tier is 25 bucks. Thats a lot for probably 90% of the ppl ^^ It is ok to have higher tiers with additional benefits, but the baseline should be more around 10-15. When you look at it, you say - I need 7,5-12,5k/month before I change anything ...

Just look at PTOLEMY - there you get for 5$ what you want 25$ for. And thats a renowed dev in the scene and has below 500 patreons. Maybe keep something like that in mind.

Edit:

About the game ...

It is really a mixed bag. The poor translation/writing is a major flaw. The look of the kids .. yeah its uncanny and creepy, dont know if that can be fixed. In general the renders look good enough and I do like the small animations here and there. I dont like white hair with young women... I always associate them with old people and I do like it when those keep it natural and dont color them, but with young women? I dont like it in anime and here it is even worse. But that could be fixed later when the demand is there ... maybe with a patreon poll? ^^

A solid start - and I will keep an eye on it and hope that there will be some improvements with the translation over time ,,, oh and maybe dont start the game in russian ... ^^

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Kinda weird.

There's an obvious level of polish that went into certain parts of this game, like the custom UI (which lags a bit to be honest) or the animations. Then there's the fetal alcohol syndrome kid sequences (seriously, those models are cringy, especially the girls...their fucking heads...), the comically bad Engrish, and the fact that the MC suddenly turns into fucking Rasputin moonlighting as Batman.

Also, unsurprising whore at the end is unsurprising.

I'd say the game does have promise though.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Dude.. im not speaking about what happened in this particular game/scene... I am speaking in general. People are upset or like NTR due to their emotions, why it's always a topic. So from a writer perspective, I/we write on life experiences (yes NTR happened to me) all im trying to convey.

I totally agree with what you say below in the context you described. You don't have to clear anything up for me, I'm good. ;)

let me clear that up for you, will you feel cheated if a girl you just meet have a boyfriend¿? i dont think so, will you feel bad if your sister(mom bang some dude? i dont think so.
In games it creates jealousy to see the mom, sister or someone close to the mc because they are potential lovers you can pursue in the vn, in real life that lost any value since you wont be pursuing those unless you are a sick bastard lol
As i said the concept in real life will be more for girls you fall in love or girlfriends, so yeah if you see in the game the mcs girlfriend banging other dude it can devastate you if u have suffered that in real life, since it will hit close.
Just know that what i mean by my previous comment is that there will be different girls you pursue in game than in real life and certainly you wont feel as strongly.

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
Thank you very much. I really glad that you point me to my mistakes. I'll order a translator and make changes for some characters. It's really hard and long process, and I can't trace all my errors. I can't make everybody happy, but I heared you. Wish you all the best.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I wouldn't treat it as NTR if the white haired chick didn't show any obvious sexual interest in MC. I just hope that other LIs are not netori materials, wouldn't like sloppy seconds when sex scenes are with other guys. Personally don't care if a LI had a previous boyfriend as long as it does not show a flashback with LI banging her ex, IRL its not really comfortable to hear about a partner's previous sexual activities unless you went into a relationship with someone who really likes sex outside the boundaries of a monogamous relationship as long as it is consensual open relationship.

Everyone pack up your anti-NTR pitchfork until another LI has a scene with another guy in the next update. Obviously the mother figure fucking step dad is not NTR if its in the past, step-dad presently has the white-haired.

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
After reading comments in multiple threads,IMO, if a dev wants to be on the safe side and has no intention of creating NTR game, it feels like he/she needs to make other male characters totally asexual and having zero claim towards women. ;)

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
It's a 0.1 first release, so the Engrish is kinda expected. It's very confusing and I sometimes didn't know what was happening, but next updates will undoubtedly fix it. The scene after the end was super confusing. :D We don't know if she's Jonathan's gf, a prostitute, or whatever. :D It's not NTR like some people try to clasify it as, but it was just unnecessary imo. It was so random, and honestly. I don't care about other male character's sexual exploits except for the MC. It's too early to know how it's gonna evolve, though.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes