4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Dude.. im not speaking about what happened in this particular game/scene... I am speaking in general. People are upset or like NTR due to their emotions, why it's always a topic. So from a writer perspective, I/we write on life experiences (yes NTR happened to me) all im trying to convey.

I totally agree with what you say below in the context you described. You don't have to clear anything up for me, I'm good. ;)
I'm sorry, man!

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I Dont played this game (and dont intend to), but by what people are saying this not sound as NTR for me, but i dont like other characters fucking a future potential love interest in my games (because of this that i'll not play it).
But i wish the dev the best luck with this game, it's just not for me.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Is there a lot of content as of first release? or is the game still bareboned? usually don't download the first release unless there is a lot of content. ;3

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
It's a nice game for the first release. I guess everyone mentioned Thier main concerns. So try to improve it in the next release. And give us more action! We need action!

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Hah another NTR discussion!

At some point I might take a look at 'Glimpse of the Past', but as of now I have not experienced it. So this is merely a reply to some of the points being made in the NTR discussion that this VN seems to have created.

I can echo the "Create the story you want to tell." statement. It is afterall your story and if it is a good one then you will have an audience. However if you do want to keep a satisfied audience around then it might take sacrifices. So my point is this: Tell your story, but make sure to attract the right audience from the start. It is better to have a small audience that is excited for your story than a greater audience that you will disappoint.

NTR stuff is one of the things that people tend to have a strict opinion about. Some people get off on it, a few are indifferent about it, and many avoid it entirely. Many arguments can be made about whether to call anything NTR or not. I Personally believe that it would be better to have two NTR tags; one for situations when NPC#1 "steals" NPC#2 from the MC, and another tag for when the MC "steals" NPC#2 from NPC#1. "Passive NTR" and "Active NTR" maybe?
As the player/reader/viewer/audience we generally tend to see things from the MC's perspective. As the player/viewer/reader/audience we might personally hope/want to see content of a sexual nature between any NPC and the MC. One might say that as soon as a character is introduced then a part of the audience call "Dibs!" on that character. This happens regardless of any interaction between the MC and the NPC. Let us then say that the new NPC becomes involved with someone other than the MC. Then the previously mentioned part of the audience might either be disappointed or stop being part of the audience entirely. So my point here is this: One can make many arguments about when something is NTR or not, but just remember that as soon as an NPC is introduced some people call "dibs!". You might not think the situation involves NTR, but as soon as someone calls "dibs!" then it has the potential to be NTR.

This information overload was spawned by:
ZeroZip0

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's just that we want a good MC story, not a father's or mom's adventures!
And why enter a potential love interest and show " look what a coincidence the father then fucked her in all the holes" Why not enter a non-game character?
it's not difficult, is it?
Or you could go play a game that suits your taste instead of expecting devs to cater to you.

If it has scenes you don't like, you are obviously not the target audience.

It's not difficult, is it?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
gosh... new game and the usual *harem* and *no-ntr* kids crowd attack the poor dev *AGAIN*.

i say that for a 0.1 wasn't mush but i liked the semi-heavy drama, i liked the milfy version of lisa:love:. and lookin forward for more and PLEASE don't make this game stupid with harem, when mc's cock all matters in this world, thank you very mush.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Given the name of this game, I think the scene with Mon and Douchebag Dad was exactly that, "a glimpse of the past".
If you think about it she was going to meet a "girl friend" and invited MC to come with her. So I really think that the scene we saw was a back story cliffhanger event that will lead to a future confrontation between MC & Daddy Dearest.
I will admit that it was a little unsettling being that MC kissed her a few seconds prior, and while it felt like a NTR knife in the back, I don't believe it was meant that way...

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Definitely unique game, especially with these renders and animations.

For grammar police: Yes there are few mistakes like "You was" ,but that is expected when translating from Russian to English.

I wouldn't be surprised if the story was based close to real life, it feels like it.

Looking forward to see more! Definitely added to my list.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
besides me many people also expressed the same way
No they didn't.

You've got a handfiul of people who said the same thing while the rest of the forum told him to make his game not yours.

You didn't state your opinion, you requested the dev cater to you like this passive aggressive comment here of "do what we want because we're the majority".

No, no you aren't.

freeloader
You are on a piracy site calling someone else a freeloader...

cd7e44050449871c5857a2cd292b72807e617c06b587649aea45dc7fa1c1188a.jpg

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes