4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
INFO FROM HIS PATREON PAGE!

Hey, guys. Thank you for supporting me, I am very pleased. I'd like to share with you the news of the second episode.
More than 260 renderings and 9 animations have already been made. 26 pages of the story. (Count of words 6680)
I also decided to split this episode into two parts. But it will be two big parts of the second episode.
It took a long time to create a new phone, or more precisely its code. But, thanks to the help of the ttll developer, I did it.
I work without weekends and try to finish the second episode ASAP, but one renderer takes several hours and the animation takes several days. I know that a lot of people aren't happy with some parts of the story, but I listen to your opinions and make corrections where possible.
I don't want to promise you anything when the second episode is going to be released, because I don't want to make empty promises. But I'm gonna try to release it closer to New Year's Eve.
I wish everybody all the best.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Apart from some of the strangely worded English, the introduction in interesting and I liked the use of some movie-style techniques to frame the sequences. Now I'm just waiting for the present day MC to lose his terrible man-bun hairstyle :LOL: and get the better haircut that is shown in some of the scenes like main menu etc.

Reactions: Markbestmark

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I could live with the Engrish, but I can't live with that hipster looking MC.
Admittedly I was surprised that this annoyed me even more than the usual babyface douchebags in other games.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
INFO FROM HIS PATREON PAGE!

Hey, guys. Thank you for supporting me, I am very pleased. I'd like to share with you the news of the second episode.
More than 260 renderings and 9 animations have already been made. 26 pages of the story. (Count of words 6680)
I also decided to split this episode into two parts. But it will be two big parts of the second episode.
It took a long time to create a new phone, or more precisely its code. But, thanks to the help of the ttll developer, I did it.
I work without weekends and try to finish the second episode ASAP, but one renderer takes several hours and the animation takes several days. I know that a lot of people aren't happy with some parts of the story, but I listen to your opinions and make corrections where possible.
I don't want to promise you anything when the second episode is going to be released, because I don't want to make empty promises. But I'm gonna try to release it closer to New Year's Eve.
I wish everybody all the best.
Discord Update
Glimpses-Ep2 Progress.png

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
I could live with the Engrish, but I can't live with that hipster looking MC.
Admittedly I was surprised that this annoyed me even more than the usual babyface douchebags in other games.
Hah it's true. but even though grown pers look much better than children.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Just one simple question: what can you recommend this dev in order to become more significant player in this industry?
Well well... it's a simple question, but at the same time complex. In relation to this developer, I would invite him to continue developing a deeper story, to get more attention from the player. I like the story, but it's only the beginning and he will need to go deeper into it. Regarding the quality of the renders, he is doing a great work. What I can add, for example, is to extend each update more, because that is mainly what a player is looking for, "entertainment." And options, let the player choose what the MC should say at key moments, that is, not as automatic as other games of his genre.

What I am saying is that if he take this project seriously, with important updates, he will see the change in a short time. This is so. The more you leave your skin, the more popular you will be.

And above all, let go of nonsense criticism in this thread.

For my part, I'm still waiting for a new update with anxiously :p

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
MrStarRacoon Today at 8:37 AM
Guys, maybe I can finish the last scene of the second episode today. But there's still four animations and a few images to render. I've already started the translation, and I'll try to release the second episode this year. I hope you're expecting this update. :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes