4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Nov 3, 2019
I look forward from long time to the new update. I liked the adult MC, adventurous and skillfully fighting.

To my knowledge, to have NTR the MC must have a girlfriend/wife, but he doesn't have either have it. There is only one girl who has just met her at the moment. Anyway ... always the same comment crap.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I look forward from long time to the new update. I liked the adult MC, adventurous and skillfully fighting.

To my knowledge, to have NTR the MC must have a girlfriend/wife, but he doesn't have either have it. There is only one girl who has just met her at the moment. Anyway ... always the same comment crap.
Thing is people do like to stretch that word to far, indeed but a group of players do hate to see a LI have sex with others, whether it is NTR or not and to them this felt like being the case. It is up to the dev though what he wants to do in his game, just there will be as many lovers as haters. :p Personally I thought it weird to have a scene with someone most of the update 1 focused on and then see her have sex with that specific other without any explanation. Now if you say the game is more romance oriented, that is not smart. :p

Nov 3, 2019
Yep, more or less. And I don't care if it is or not, besides, what does it matter if you can avoid it the path? There is no NTR here, no matter how much they say it. Honestly, I think it's a game, a fictional story, and I take it as such, I don't think anything further from that. As they have said by other posts who does not differentiate reality from fiction has a serious problem. Most of the haters enter the post to give dv a bad reputation. They don't give a damn about the game because they know that they can avoid that path. They invent any paranoia and begin to create a discussion of nothing.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yep, more or less. And I don't care if it is or not, besides, what does it matter if you can avoid it the path? There is no NTR here, no matter how much they say it. Honestly, I think it's a game, a fictional story, and I take it as such, I don't think anything further from that. As they have said by other posts who does not differentiate reality from fiction has a serious problem. Most of the haters enter the post to give dv a bad reputation. They don't give a damn about the game because they know that they can avoid that path. They invent any paranoia and begin to create a discussion of nothing.
It is a bit more complicated then that, those who hate seeing a LI with another man, mostly look for girls and women they would like to date and form a relation with them in a game while you likely look more just for sex with or without that three letter fetish attached. Now who wants to form a relation with a lying, untrustworthy slut that fucks anything. :p Thing is they do indeed overdo that sensitivity, since women can have sex with others and still be great women, but if you have the tag romance the game will attract those players to have a look.

Apr 15, 2019
I was truly enjoying this game from jump street. Everything was flowing nicely until the first bomb was dropped. The MC's father went all reverse darth vader on his ass. I rolled with it and thought it's a pretty cool plot twist to get the ball rolling on. Then we get to the infamous scene. I'm by no means a snowflake, nor am I a fan of NTR, but that was a game killer. Here we have two main females in the game and both have been F'd by a certain someone. I automatically lost interest in both of them. So, i'll be skipping all their dialogue because now i'm forced to interact and romance these two sluts. I want to support this game but unless he has a good reason for this, i'm good.

Reactions: Jubz

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
chosen English in ep2's dialog there's still a Russian sentence was it on purpose or forgot to translate...?:oops:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Alright so the real question is if this update clarify's the last two dad scenes and somehow make the game enjoyable. Who's gonna be the guinea pig?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes