4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
can the player rename the m.c and are there repayable events in the game or planned for this game without a gallery ?

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
What's the past? It was just a nightmare! It wasn't real! I don't understand why I even got the NTR tag. There's a scene that you might even skip, but this scene is not about the past. It's just an MC nightmare. + Monica is not in a relationship with him. Nothing happened between them. Why is there so much screaming when some people don't even understand the plot?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
What's the past? It was just a nightmare! It wasn't real! I don't understand why I even got the NTR tag. There's a scene that you might even skip, but this scene is not about the past. It's just an MC nightmare. + Monica is not in a relationship with him. Nothing happened between them. Why is there so much screaming when some people don't even understand the plot?
asking questions is not screaming if I are am trying to learn about the game before I try it . Besides it would be very tough to scream using only a key board l.o.l.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Like I said, you should try to remove the tag. Ask a mod to do it. For the screaming part, it doesn't have anything to do with the plot. Even if it's not NTR, people who don't like it, usually don't like watching the girls fucking other guys. It's as simple as that.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
really good game, hoping there will be more and maybe later on the a walkthrough? bcz i think there will be many paths to take
also a combo from kind/cocky isn't best way or?

Reactions: Profound_Madman

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
They are just pathetic. JFCOSAPS How in the fuck do they live. They are so super machos.
People like you are why we can never have civil conversations about this without the mods coming in and carpet bombing. Can you try disagreeing without the name calling and causing arguments? :FacePalm:
We get it cuck content good, people that don't like it bad.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Just pathetic it really is. People it is a game a GAME. FFS I bet you the same .... watch BDSM with glee.
i bet Glee would still be on the air if it had BDSM.... also...the mod's need to carpet bomb this thread because so much of the back and forth is arguing about stuff you can SKIP...SKIP is Latin for..if you click a singular mouse button...0.000008 seconds of your life..its not there :D

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Great game probably in my top 10 for renders love the Lisa change though don't know about the Monica slight change.

Amanda and Lana seems generic at first but as the game goes on you can see they are unique and pretty specially Lana though I love Amanda model also.

Animation need to improve slightly though its good already.

I am getting Retrieving the past vibes for the story though the nightmare scene is really off specially for a great start but honestly the somewhat trauma part is a great touch story wise but I don't think it is great to put it in chapter 1.

Also the Girls here are describe realistically so it is a plus for me.

Since it seems in the future the real Mother will appear hope she can be unique and great would probably one of the turning point for this game to have more support.

Last year Visit/WTHI/NoMoreSecrets/BecomeARockstar are games I am certain that would grow big after a lackluster support early and I am right as time goes on they grew I am getting that vibes on this game also.

So I hope the dev would not be discourage with lack of support at first the story/renders of this game would go far.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes