4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
She's my favorite so far.
She's not my favorite but she's top tier for me, will probably pick her if the other new not yet introduced Love Interests seem uninteresting or have negative traits. Still holding out for Izzy, Monica's friend, hopefully she won't have a nightmare content, doesn't come off slutty and has a good-looking model.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
very good update MrStarRaccoon :) (y)

Lana is really nice and she likes raccoons, so that's a big plus :love:
i hope we don't have a nightmare with her LOL :ROFLMAO:

and yeah, i would listen to Lana about shaving that "homeless" style beard, that shit is just nasty :D
other than that, good job man (y)
I liked her too, but she has a boyfriend, so a nightmare would be one of the least worrying outcomes in her situation. So far Lisa seems to be the safest choice. Or Amanda if you are into cock-hungry women with weird mood swings... I'm curious to see how the school friend (I'm not good with names, but I think it was Catherine or something) will be reintroduced in the story. When I first saw Lana, I thought it would be her.

Reactions: Valeck and MLBnoob

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I liked her too, but she has a boyfriend, so a nightmare would be one of the least worrying outcomes in her situation. So far Lisa seems to be the safest choice. Or Amanda if you are into cock-hungry women with weird mood swings... I'm curious to see how the school friend (I'm not good with names, but I think it was Catherine or something) will be reintroduced in the story. When I first saw Lana, I thought it would be her.
yes, she has a boyfriend but thank God we didn't have to see her fucking her BF and him cumming all over her :D (please no more nightmares LOL)

I love the idea of MC winning over Lana and breaking up with her BF because of MC (if he shaves off his beard ofc :D )

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
yes, she has a boyfriend but thank God we didn't have to see her fucking her BF and him cumming all over her :D (please no more nightmares LOL)

I love the idea of MC winning over Lana and breaking up with her BF because of MC (if he shaves off his beard ofc :D )
If we don't have to see any "content" with them together, why not? She seems nice and has a crazy side that comes out after a couple of drinks. She could be fun. I'm just a bit cautious after the nightmare. He doesn't have to shave, that's what trimmers are for. Just keep the beard under 1cm and it'll be fine...

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019

If he does shave off his beard, I hope its optional as I named my MC as Rasputin :LOL:.

AwakenMyLove

Nov 15, 2019
Monica can fck all the way off. “Do you like my hair?”. No, now go play in traffic. I’m gonna purposely ignore, hopefully she’ll go away.
The fact that he’s having nightmares makes me want to stay away even more. Lana is my fav so far but it’s too early.

AwakenMyLove

Nov 15, 2019

Yeah I don’t wanna see that again lol too soon.

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
I Love NTR and reading through the comments is like seeing kids complain about this and that, if you dont like NTR Avoid it in your Playthrough We don't need to read you whine about it hurting your feelings.

Also is there a Plan for actual NTR or NOT?
lemme help you out of a potential anti-NTR crusade including myself:the damn game is clearly stated not an NTR game,and dev already lost a lot of potential patreon coz the nightmare plot so if you want NTR here come and drag all your money outta wallet for dev maybe he'll change his mind lol :sneaky: i'm fucking kidding but this game is not an NTR game

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This game isn't bad, but lords below, I can't stand the hipster look of the MC.
Trim your beard and cut off that ponytail/man bun.

Also, during the drive into town with the two milfs, how is that a dress Amanda is wearing. It's clearly a negligee, if she ran around town like this, she'd probably be arrested for indecent exposure.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
MrStarRaccoon I'm not quite sure why I was singled out for this facepalm reaction, but let me expand upon my points a bit.

First of, others have mentioned the hipster look negatively as well.
Just as there are people who can't stand the usual "pretty boy with a face you just want to hit" MC character of many of the incest games here, of course there will be people who dislike the hipster look.
I dare say most men, who aren't hipsters, don't care much for it.
You might think this is a minor grievance with an otherwise alright game, but I honestly almost didn't play this update when I saw the MC again. We all have our triggers and one of mine are hipsters tbh. They are pretentious pricks and piss me off.

As for my comment about Amanda's dress, who goes out into town in a dress that is see-through where you can see nipples and all and is not a hooker or some sort of B- or C-class celebrity?
That's not a dealbreaker, and my remark was mostly humorous, but sometimes the way women dress in these games is just over the top.

Anyway, whether you "facepalm" me or not, these are MY grievances with the game, at least I'm not complaining about the nightmare, screaming about NTR or the lack of it. ;)

Apart from that you are indeed doing a good job. I wouldn't worry too much about the people whining about the dream.
From what I've seen there is only a small group who takes their dislike of NTR to such extremes, but they are very vocal about it, addressing it in every game which just smells of NTR.

I'm not keen on NTR myself, but for me NTR is when a woman in a relationship with the MC at that time fucks around without the MC allowing it, as for the other stuff (women in relationship with others, relatives, nightmares ;) the past etc.. ), I don't really like to see it, but it's also nothing to whine about.

Last edited:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Sooooo... did anyone get reminded of The Tyrant when a particular background score started playing in the 0.2 update. Also glad to see one of the girls make a comment about the manbun and beard of the MC lol. We all knew he would change his look sooner or later to fit in with how he is in the menu but given his return from training, this was needed to show his development. Anyway, wonder when the MC's childhood friend Cynthia will make an appearance.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes