4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Does anyone have a problem when lisa opening the door? I got an error and game closing automatically.

Reactions: beppe33

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Glimpses of the past [v0.2.5]
Win/Linux
(318MB .7z): - - - -
Mac (312MB - Untested!): - - -

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
story sounds great! (can identify a bit witht he mc lol), girls look hot too (i mean the grown up ones) but i personally am a bit bored of playing a guy in his best age most of the time. most game you neither play an older guy or a female. but still a game which looks promising and thoughtful!

Reactions: KiraJames

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Damn, looks interesting. I hope the game is same.
Must try.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
damn, the new renders and animations look stunning :love:, fantastic job MrStarRaccoon (y):cool:
New look for MC is great :)
also new Lisa, wow :love:
and that dream scene with Lana awesome :love:

Lana is still my favourite girl :love:

Reactions: wynlard

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
you mean Lana phone talk is the other one?
i was so sad when she wanted to go to the park and MC had a date with Lisa :)
I mean, the game has two branches. And if you chose the path "kindly" in the first part of the second episode, then try the other option. Certain characters are revealed in certain variants.

Reactions: SpikeZg

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Nice update. Can't wait for more Lisa. That milf Catalina is pretty hot. that dream could be a little shorter, I just dislike long dream unless it's relevant to the story. also the model for Catherine is pretty ugly weird for me. That's about it.

Reactions: Hadgar
Feb 29, 2020
Dang it Mormont ! Why didn't you convince me to try this game before?
You know how I like to judge games by there cover.
Heck it took me months to consider trying BaDik because I thought Quinn looked stupid in the preview photos.
And now DPC is in my Holy Trinity of Devs.

But that's beside the point. Why I decided to try this game now after always ignoring it before I don't know.
But this is one of a very few rare times when I'm glad I did.

I just finished chapter 1 and thus far this game to me has been a welcome change of pace to the majority of games I see.

The moment I launched the game and I heard that piano music and it went to the MC recalling his past I was like this SOB MrStarRaccoon is about to bitch slap me square in the feels isn't he?
And yep just as I thought so far he has.
Not quite yet to the point of "I am Luna" but so far its a good start.

As far as I'm concerned there needs to be more games like this. Games that build up a good story and character development and make you work for the good stuff. As opposed to a lot of other games where you start and before you know it your boning any hole he can find.

As I progress time will tell how I feel about this game. But for now MrStarRaccoon I applaud you as this (so far) is in my top 10 list of games I legitimately like. And I don't legitimately like 10 games its probably more like 6 so good on you.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Damn, too many interesting girls.
(Just i met Lana)

I like there are some background music so no need to play youtube.
Nice work MrStarRaccoon (y)

The only thing that bothers my is child's "adults" face, otherwise not complaining.

Edit: Amanda, u are bitch :sneaky:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes