4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Dang it @Mormont ! Why didn't you convince me to try this game before?
You know how I like to judge games by there cover.
Heck it took me months to consider trying BaDik because I thought Quinn looked stupid in the preview photos.
And now DPC is in my Holy Trinity of Devs.

But that's beside the point. Why I decided to try this game now after always ignoring it before I don't know.
But this is one of a very few rare times when I'm glad I did.

I just finished chapter 1 and thus far this game to me has been a welcome change of pace to the majority of games I see.
It's still early days with this one but so far the signs have looked good apart from that one scene in the first update. I haven't played the latest update yet but as the old going says never judge a book by it's cover.

Reactions: Minion_of_Luna
Feb 29, 2020
It's still early days with this one but so far the signs have looked good apart from that one scene in the first update. I haven't played the latest update yet but as the old going says never judge a book by it's cover.
This is why were like besties and stuff. Imaginary high five!

Reactions: Mormont

Shangaria

Dec 28, 2019
well, I got so say, this game is amazing so far, the attention to detail and the animated scenes are so nice, I cant wait for more of this and when I can I will defenetly support you

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I actuall like background story.. but i wonder how old MC is present day?
(20-25?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn these milfs <3
(just met catarina)

Reactions: Hadgar

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
you mean Lana phone talk is the other one?
i was so sad when she wanted to go to the park and MC had a date with Lisa :)
How do you get the phone talk? The mc doesn't picl the phone in my game when it rings, I even clicked on the phone icon. I can;t find the second Lana scene either.

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
How do you get the phone talk? The mc doesn't picl the phone in my game when it rings, I even clicked on the phone icon. I can;t find the second Lana scene either.
You misunderstand me a little. I didn't mean the second scene with Lana. I think you'll find out who it is, but like I said before, you have to be on one of the paths to see certain scenes. I was warning you about that at the beginning of episode two. You can try to combine your choices(Kindly and Cocky), which will give another result. But in that case, some scenes will not be available.

Reactions: bruce555

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
You misunderstand me a little. I didn't mean the second scene with Lana. I think you'll find out who it is, but like I said before, you have to be on one of the paths to see certain scenes. I was warning you about that at the beginning of episode two. You can try to combine your choices(Kindly and Cocky), which will give another result. But in that case, some scenes will not be available.
In any case, how do I pick up the phone in episode 2 part 2 when the MC is about to sleep? I am not able to pick the phone.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
In any case, how do I pick up the phone in episode 2 part 2 when the MC is about to sleep? I am not able to pick the phone.
You must be a good guy. Totally good.
Edit: The game has two phone conversations. Therefore, I will assume that to talk with Amanda you need to be bad.

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
So If I get you right MrStarRaccoon for all the goodies we should play 2 runthroughs with one all Kind and one all cocky ?
Well, basically, yes. I wanted to liven up the election a little. I mean, like you want your character to be good or evil.
For example, if you are on your way to "Kindly" you will have a relationship with certain characters, and in some moments if you turn from this branch to another, you may get a negative reaction and some scenes will be unavailable. So I would advise you to save and follow one branch at a time. I don't force everyone to follow certain paths, I just tell you that there are different options.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
It promises to be an interesting story in an interesting graphic design with hot chicks very well. I hope that our main character will discover that he is rich or rather someone close to him. Waiting for further update good job. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
These are some top tier milfs very good update I enjoyed the Catalina scenes she is incredible what a woman :love: And no doubt we know who that was with Lisa, of course, the date won't be so smooth sailing.

Eikichi

Dec 18, 2018
MrStarRaccoon I think that you should update your screenshots in the first post. I've been ignoring this game for quite some time because of them and I'm glad that I actually tried the game today.

Reactions: MrStarRaccoon
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes