4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

ApolloApe

Jul 24, 2019
Am I missing something? I loaded a save from the end of the last update where the MC has a stranger sneak behind him and say something about a "last wish", and then I get the "end of episode 2" screen.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
After taking a many months hiatus from F95, I decided to pick this game among the many new releases since that time to give a try...and I am glad I did.

This is a very well crafted game indeed. Solid renders and models (well maybe apart from the kids who look like adult templates not very successfully de-aged :LOL:), attention to detail, good editing with nice well placed in-game animations from the title screen to the training montage, interesting story with some out right laugh out loud moments "I am Batman", excellent music and sfx design.

Kudus to the Dev (y)

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey, guys.

I have good news, I got a video card. It's not new, of course, but it handles big scenes that my last video card couldn't handle and it's much easier to work with.

Unfortunately, I'm not feeling well right now and I want to take a little break from my daily working days at the computer. I follow quarantine rules like many of us. And I think you know that lousy feeling of sitting at home all day and every day like it's repeated. Which already makes me dizzy. But that doesn't mean I stopped working at all.

I've already done about 120 renders, written text for three scenes and mounted a couple of animations.

I will try not to delay with the new update, but I won't do it in a hurry either.

Also in this update will be a few new characters that will expand and make this episode even more interesting. I'm still working on the story and want to make it more intense, more romantic and epic. To make each character interesting in a different way. Someone you'll hate, someone you'll empathize with. I will try to make sure that after each update you have a good impression.
I wish everybody well and have a go
od holiday.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes