4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Any news ?

Hey, guys.

As I suspected, I hadn't finished this episode before the end of the month. There were many minor problems with the scenes that had to be reworked. I'm not a perfectionist, but I like the attention to detail. I was able to improve the animations, and now they will look smoother.

I also deform some clothes by hand. Here's a little sample.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About 600 renderings and a few animations are already done.

Animations are the hardest to do. Before the final renderer, I do a few test options to make adjustments and achieve more realistic movements. And it takes a long time. If I save enough money, I can improve my equipment and the process will be faster.

I also redesigned the game menu a bit, corrected the font size and color for more comfortable reading. I added a variant with colored text for dialogs for each character. The color of the name and dialogs will be almost the same, the player will be less distracted by the character's name and I think it will be more comfortable. You can turn this option on or off in the menu.

I have two more big scenes to do and I don't know how long it'll take.

I thank you for your support and patience. And I'll try to make the best and most interesting story possible. I have a lot of interesting ideas for the story, and I hope that I can bring them to the game.

I'll let you know when the scenes are complete.

Wash your hands with soap.

See you soon.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

How you doing?

I'd like to share with you some news about development. I know this release has taken a bit longer, but there were reasons. There are still a lot of animations that need to be rendered, I have only one video card and its power is not enough for fast rendering. My computer is running 24/7, but it takes more time for quality renderings.

I've made a lot of corrections, rewritten some dialogues to make sure each rendering matches the speech. Now I'm gradually adding sound effects and music to the game, and to be honest, I'm excited about it. There's a different music for each moment that lets you feel the whole scene.

I hope that in a week I will finish the statistics renderings, finish the text and take on translation. And I assume that by the end of the translation, the rendering of the animations will be completed.

I am looking forward to sharing this episode with you and to know your impressions. Each developer feels good when others like his creation.

I wish you all the best.

---

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

It's finally happened.

Guys, I finished working on episode three.

This is the biggest update I've ever made.

In this episode there will be about 860 renders and 35 animations, 23 new songs.

Thank you so much for your support and patience. Now I can take care of the translation. Also, I still have about 20 animations to render. Hopefully during the translation, their rendering will be completed.

I hope you enjoy this episode.

---

DickJensen

Jun 11, 2020
Thanks for your criticism. It's my first game, English is not my mother language so I have to translate and write in two languages for most people and it's not easy for me. I have made a huge mistake with my brand, and I will fix it.
I don't force somebody to donate that amount. That's the point of Patron site. As you can see, I uploaded here my game for free.
If you want better to describe my "Messy description text", I will be waiting for your suggestions
Man, whatever you did. You did well. I enjoyed it. Waiting for the next update

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Hmm.. I swear I played this game with a WT last time.. lol, still one of my favorites games on this site! Besides dialogue changes, do choices (in terms of cocky or kind) actually matter? Like, if we act a certain way will specific girls try to avoid us/not bother getting into some type of relationship with the MC?

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
The progress almost completed
Love the game and can't wait to play this big update ..

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Episode 3 part 1 is now only 10 bucks.

----

MrStarRaccoon
Can we use old (0.2.5) saves this new version because minigames added(?)

I wonder if I would start recap with this one.
Since March last time played and maybe forget something.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes