4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey, guys.

I have good news, I got a video card. It's not new, of course, but it handles big scenes that my last video card couldn't handle and it's much easier to work with.

Unfortunately, I'm not feeling well right now and I want to take a little break from my daily working days at the computer. I follow quarantine rules like many of us. And I think you know that lousy feeling of sitting at home all day and every day like it's repeated. Which already makes me dizzy. But that doesn't mean I stopped working at all.

I've already done about 120 renders, written text for three scenes and mounted a couple of animations.

I will try not to delay with the new update, but I won't do it in a hurry either.

Also in this update will be a few new characters that will expand and make this episode even more interesting. I'm still working on the story and want to make it more intense, more romantic and epic. To make each character interesting in a different way. Someone you'll hate, someone you'll empathize with. I will try to make sure that after each update you have a good impression.
I wish everybody well and have a go
od holiday.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Been a while since I enjoyed playing a good game with well balanced humor, I really believe in the potential of this game to be better.

What's the past? It was just a nightmare! It wasn't real! I don't understand why I even got the NTR tag. There's a scene that you might even skip, but this scene is not about the past. It's just an MC nightmare. + Monica is not in a relationship with him. Nothing happened between them. Why is there so much screaming when some people don't even understand the plot?
The problem is you scared many delicate flowers here who didn't read it properly or read it but the damage is already done or read it in V 1.0 or the first playthrough ,so now you'll always be bombarded with these questions regardless:ROFLMAO:

So I noticed each girls introduced come in pairs with their respective counterpart alignment,

1) Lana(kind) and Amanda(cocky)
2) Catherine (Kind ?) and Catalina (Cocky)
3) Monica(Cocky/hybrid ?) and Lisa (Kind ?)

[ idk if monica is supposed to be kind or cocky path but considering what happened to the lame douche who started hitting on her in th opening I doubt Cocky path makes sense for her but somehow you can only get a kiss via any 2 cocky choices so either she like confident men or idk ]

The model updates .... (╯°Д°)╯ ┻━┻
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the other hand this one came out better than original or it just maybe the dress combo with the hair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW pls whatever you do don't let MC clean shave ! I like his beard it emphasizes his masculinity and also sets him apart from other MC models.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello, friends.

I finished another scene today. Last month, I wasn't feeling very good, so work on the game slowed down a little.

This month, I'll try to make up for lost time.

I'm still thinking about distributing some scenes that are worth adding to this part of the episode and the next.

I also added a couple of mini-games, I want to diversify the game a little. I know that maybe not everyone likes them. I will make them as easy as possible, and if you are not a fan of mini-games, I will add an option where you can skip them. But if you complete these mini-games, you will unlock bonus renderings and some scenes.

More than 200 renders have been prepared. In this episode, I will try to pay attention to as many characters as possible. Every day I review the work of other developers or just fans. Some of them create just incredible works. They have very realistic renderings. I try to make sure that my game has the same. I want the character to look at the other person when he talks to them, to open his mouth when he says something, to change his facial expressions depending on his emotions. Yeah, maybe it's all just little things, and for someone it's not that important, but I want to write a story that you can feel and remember.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me now and who has supported me before, but can't now.

I understand that this is a hard time for a lot of people, someone with money problems, someone with health. I want to wish everyone good luck and recovery. I'm always with you. Let's keep working.
am i now wrong when mini games are added, have to start a new game?

Reactions: Krull and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

am i now wrong when mini games are added, have to start a new game?
thanks for share(y)
regarding those minigames - if he plans to add them from v0.25 onwards, then Im guessing old saves should work.

Reactions: Sorrow85

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
This VN is short at this moment, but it's very promising. I'll leave some compliments and considerations:

• There is a good development of characters and history, so I consider it well written in general, however there are some few carelessness in the writing of some dialogues.

• Renders for the adults are of high quality, but for the kids it's a bit weird. The animations are good, but it would be nice to see a improvement here.

• Female characters are gorgeous, have distinct personalities and also have a past, which avoids they to be empty characters. I feel like I'm playing in a more mature tone, which is a great thing for me.

• MC is one of the most interesting among the VNs I've played, but unfortunately Dev removed his man bun and long beard, that had given the MC have one visual originality that doesn't happen much in the games from here. Kid MC seemed very smart to someone with that age, it was a little strange for me. Although the MC is now an adult, his father still seems very young (apparently he still has the same model as when MC was a child).

This game definitely deserves more attention and people should give it a chance. There are enough positive points to make me look forward to the next updates.

Good luck to Dev and keep up the good work!

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
To those who go anonymously leaving dislikes in the comments. Can you explain us what makes you uncomfortable? Or does hatred of certain tags repress you? Why do you resent being told the truth? At least a simple explanation. It won't take you much brain to write a simple post. We don't bite, I promise.

As I said, everything that is published in this forum are simple games. If you can't assimilate that it's a game, go to a psychiatrist.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
any news ?

Episode 3: part_1 info #2
Hey....

I'm sorry to seldom inform you about development news. I know that many people can't wait to play a new episode. But I want to make each update better and better than the previous one.

I have already done a lot of work on the third episode. There will be many dialogues, many different and new locations, a lot of renders, new characters, interesting story and mini-games.

Mini games will be available in certain moments of the new episode. All savings will be working.

About 60% of the work on the game has already been completed.

About 300 renderings have been completed.

I want the title of the game "Glimpses of the Past" to be more than just a title. This phrase should symbolize many moments from this game. And I hope that gradually, with each new episode, you can see the whole picture and understand why I gave this game such a name.

This episode will tell us a little more about his feelings for the woman he spent so little time with as a child, about his youth and his zeal for justice.

I never give the exact release date because I don't like to make promises that I can't keep in case of an unexpected release delay that every developer may have.

I assume that I will be able to complete this episode by the end of June. Every day, I think over the storylines, and want to do more and more.

Thank you guys for being with me. I will try to do the next part not only quickly, but also qualitatively!

Always with you, MrStarRaccoon.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes