4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
i play full Kind path but i can't open the phone MC say "Don't wake me" kinda thing and turn down phone.
Am i missing something ? and is there a sex scene in this game (not dream version) ?
Walkthrough maybe needed...

Last edited:
Reactions: libertypics

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
i play full Kind path but i can't open the phone MC say "Don't wake me" kinda thing and turn down phone.
Am i missing something ? and is there a sex scene in this game (not dream version) ?
Walkthrough maybe needed...
I played all cocky for that and picked up the phone when Amanda called

Reactions: SecretDesire

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So should I expect femdom tag to be added at some point? I ask because I am not a fan of the kink and I want to know if I should even bother to play this.
Well even if Amanda would have femdom route, that will not mean all girls are and if you only play it for a dominant bitch, well ...... :p

Reactions: Madridfan

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
So should I expect femdom tag to be added at some point? I ask because I am not a fan of the kink and I want to know if I should even bother to play this.
Yeah with Amanda in dream at the one possibly route when this update nearly end.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
HELLO.

I M in...good renders.anyway...
good fallow and mutli path, but don't forget each on the way.....
., story seem's interresting let's see how this is devolleped.
Renders girls and teasing are very wel..Maybe an intersting bdsm story with amanda on 50/50...

them developped more about monica date ..

the past of the mc...now.....mafia...something else ?

and any incest ?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Really liked this update. Lisa is a perfect sexy MILF :love:, Auntie Catalina and Catherine are fucking hot too. Hope Arnie will help the MC make some money to go on dates with the ladies. Beware of patreon's forks and torches with the whole Mom - Son role-play. Incest makes them wet their panties and go full Captain America on fans of a simple fantasy.

So we learn Lisa knows the "whole" truth about MC's real parents. Maybe that asshole was his uncle or godfather or something:unsure: But Lisa's love and affection are enough for my MC.;)

Congrats for the awesome work u did so far MrStarRaccoon !!

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
giving it a new chance... but its so strange i just meet Lana and... im scared by that thing before i feel like its a trap she being cute and don't really take any of the girls for real anymore

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes