AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
screenshot0035.png

Overview:
Hidden away in a back alley an android awakens from a long sleep. Little does she know it, but buried in her code lies a program that will have every person of power in Vortex City looking for her.
The futuristic sci-fi city is split into three equally dangerous districts. Despite the dangers, many are drawn to the promise of fame and fortune including humans, cyborgs, androids, and more.
Will our little android survive in a future she never thought she would see? What sort of trouble will she find herself in? Will she find love? Or will she prefer to pursue lust and debauchery? Maybe even both?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-4-27
Release Date: 2024-4-27
Developer: AgentNova - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.27
Language: English
Other Games: Celestial Memoire - Serenity Circle
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

preview_echo.gif preview_helga.gif preview_nexus.gif screenshot0042.png screenshot0043.png screenshot0044.png screenshot0045.png screenshot0046.png screenshot0047.png screenshot0048.png screenshot0049.png screenshot0050.png screenshot0052.png screenshot0053.png

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Female Protagonist = Yes
Male Protgonist = Yep, see no one it good to play female protagonist only.
Result = count me fuking in. Download right now. It gonna be fun.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm stuk between alley and Body Shop. I can't go further on the map. Not even other interaction yet just ally slyp or not and body shop wher I can't do nonothing. I cn't even find a job.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
To answer some questions:
Click the "Quest" button at the top of the map screen for main quest help.
Click the "?" button at the top of the map screen for further help.
"Explore" to unlock more locations. There aren't very many right now.
Jobs will be in v0.2.
There's not a lot of content in this first release. There will be more in v0.2, but I'm focusing on adding the game's functions before adding a lot of content. That should take a few versions. Once done, I'll be able to just focus on adding much more content.
I will be finishing both this game and Serenity Circle. SC is on hold until my house is rebuilt. Full story on that is on my Patreon.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New update v0.2:

Win/Linux Download:
/ / /

Mac Download: / / /

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I just did a play through of the new version. I finished the main quest line for version 2.
What did not happen or seems to be broken. Exploring every area I could led to zero encounters.
I never saw a "Bounty board" location though I fully completed the quest line and looked for it in every location.

In short my game was explore everywhere. Start main quest. Sleep in an alley again,at which point the little bot(do not remember the name)contacts me. Few times at the bar(more sleeping in the ally as I still see no way to earn anything as the bounty board seem like something I can not either find or has not appeared). Explore more,says Not in this version. Sleep in alley.
Go to Echo's hideout. Kiss her. Nothing else to do anywhere. Zero credits,zero skills learned. Nothing really happened but opening locations and delivering one item for Echo. That was my experience playing.

Not to be to harsh and I can see an interesting game in the future,but is that all there is without cheats?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I just did a play through of the new version. I finished the main quest line for version 2.
What did not happen or seems to be broken. Exploring every area I could led to zero encounters.
I never saw a "Bounty board" location though I fully completed the quest line and looked for it in every location.

In short my game was explore everywhere. Start main quest. Sleep in an alley again,at which point the little bot(do not remember the name)contacts me. Few times at the bar(more sleeping in the ally as I still see no way to earn anything as the bounty board seem like something I can not either find or has not appeared). Explore more,says Not in this version. Sleep in alley.
Go to Echo's hideout. Kiss her. Nothing else to do anywhere. Zero credits,zero skills learned. Nothing really happened but opening locations and delivering one item for Echo. That was my experience playing.

Not to be to harsh and I can see an interesting game in the future,but is that all there is without cheats?
You should be getting random NPC encounters when using the Explore button at the top of the map screen. They just have a small text line in this version. Those encounters will be expanded in v0.3. The Bounty Board is located at the City Center location. You have to explore via the same button mentioned above for a chance to unlock it and some other locations.

Jobs can be found at the Mall/Gym and Factory once discovered through exploring. Jobs and the Bounty Board are the only way to make money in v0.2. The next few versions will bring some other ways. Some stats can be raised via the Gym. The other stats will have a way to raise them in a future version.

The main quest is pretty short right now. As I mentioned, the first few versions will be low on content. The main quest will be expanded in v0.3. By v0.4 I will finally be done with adding game mechanics and will be able to expand everything, including plenty of sex scenes.

As for the cheats, they don't and will never gatekeep any content. The cheats are just things like max all stats, give credits, etc.

All feedback is welcome! So let me know if something is boring, repetitive, or just doesn't work right.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes