• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
no sex scenes yet?
the only thing i saw was the kiss and the npc you find exploring or just won't let me talk ignore me or try to kill me.

:cry:
There are 12 total scenes in v0.4. Some are locked based on MC gender. To get the scenes with random human NPCs you need to first rent the hotel room and then you can proposition them while exploring Old Town District. The option isn't always available. Sometimes they attack you, leave without talking, etc. Aside from that, Echo has 2 scenes (striptease and kiss). There will be 4 more scenes in v0.5 with unique characters with some variations based on MC gender.

Jul 17, 2020
how do you "defeat 3+ enemies attacking citizens exploring the streets" i have explored each area a dozen dozens times ( 12 x 12 ) and have yet to have a combat enounter and i have propositioned in old town when given the option and haven't been attacked once?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
how do you "defeat 3+ enemies attacking citizens exploring the streets" i have explored each area a dozen dozens times ( 12 x 12 ) and have yet to have a combat enounter and i have propositioned in old town when given the option and haven't been attacked once?
Combat has to be unlocked from the main quest before enemies can show up. An oversight on my part. I'll adjust that bounty so it doesn't show up if the main quest hasn't been advanced far enough.
Once combat is unlocked you should be able to find enemies in every district while exploring with the explore button (50% chance). Quest related enemies won't count though.

Reactions: CurtimusPrime92

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New Update v0.5

Win/Linux Download:
/ / /

Mac Download: / / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also updated the first post with new images, tags, and dev notes.

Reactions: Udayana

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
New locations can now be found through exploring! Though I was able to find the hotel eight away when given the option to search before the Chuck event triggered.

So it seems the bartender has more power then the bouncer. Does first quest and goes back to the nightclub. Walks over to the bouncer and selects backdoor bouncer only to be sent away goes to bartender selects backdoor the bartender waves bouncer over and he takes you to the backdoor. The bouncer already saw her there so he should already know that she's working for Echo.

Got clean streets quest but the quest is worthless if no enemies ever fucking appear while using the explore button.

When you look at the check bounties it says that I have the defeat 3 quest active but when I go and forfeit the bounty because there's no point in having something active if no enemies ever fucking appear. But clicking the forfeit shows that you forfeited the post fliers bounty instead of the defeat 3 one.

Picking the rest and recharge option at the hotel doesn't trigger Echo's event but sleeping in a alleyway or using the charging station does.

Hick: You could pay me another..... Nope not going to happen here's your money.

Sissycrave

Feb 12, 2018
There are 12 total scenes in v0.4. Some are locked based on MC gender. To get the scenes with random human NPCs you need to first rent the hotel room and then you can proposition them while exploring Old Town District. The option isn't always available. Sometimes they attack you, leave without talking, etc. Aside from that, Echo has 2 scenes (striptease and kiss). There will be 4 more scenes in v0.5 with unique characters with some variations based on MC gender.
I have a question about gender locked scenes. It what manner is the character's role in sexual activities affected by chosen "gender"? For example, does choosing "female" make you always on the receiving end and choosing "male" the opposite? Can you choose "male" and always choose to be on the receiving end?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New locations can now be found through exploring! Though I was able to find the hotel eight away when given the option to search before the Chuck event triggered.

So it seems the bartender has more power then the bouncer. Does first quest and goes back to the nightclub. Walks over to the bouncer and selects backdoor bouncer only to be sent away goes to bartender selects backdoor the bartender waves bouncer over and he takes you to the backdoor. The bouncer already saw her there so he should already know that she's working for Echo.

Got clean streets quest but the quest is worthless if no enemies ever fucking appear while using the explore button.

When you look at the check bounties it says that I have the defeat 3 quest active but when I go and forfeit the bounty because there's no point in having something active if no enemies ever fucking appear. But clicking the forfeit shows that you forfeited the post fliers bounty instead of the defeat 3 one.

Picking the rest and recharge option at the hotel doesn't trigger Echo's event but sleeping in a alleyway or using the charging station does.

Hick: You could pay me another..... Nope not going to happen here's your money.
The Hotel has no requirements. It is intended to be able to be found early. The other locations require specific points in the main quest before they can be unlocked.

I'll play through that again and adjust the quest if need be. To be fair though, bouncers usually aren't hired for their intellect. :)

This is already fixed for 0.6. For now you will need to advance the main quest to unlock combat. Then enemies will begin to appear.

Also fixed in v0.6. I believe it was just a text issue. The bounty should forfeit correctly.

Just fixed that, thanks!

I have a question about gender locked scenes. It what manner is the character's role in sexual activities affected by chosen "gender"? For example, does choosing "female" make you always on the receiving end and choosing "male" the opposite? Can you choose "male" and always choose to be on the receiving end?
Generally the MC will be in the receiving/submissive position. There are a few scenes where the MC takes the dominate role, such as with the random human female NPC. I don't mind adding a toggle to lock/hide unwanted scenes such as dom/sub focus if that would be preferred. As of right now, if you choose male genitals there are several scenes with the MC on the receiving end but no obvious indicator. I could add an indicator before scenes as well.

Best title. But can I get bitches WITH glitches?
I don't see why not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
In my playthrough I didn't choose to kiss Echo, thinking that the mission was more urgent. Will there be another chance with her?

Last edited:

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
my game isn't booting up?
Do you get an error.txt or log.txt in the game directory?
Make sure you are using the right version, Windows/Linux or Mac. There are 2 .exe files in the Windows version. One of them says "32" and is for 32 bit systems. The other is for 64 bit.
Could be a Windows/Mac permissions issue or anti-virus setting.
The game might not launch if the PC's region is set to something other than English regions.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes