AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Thanks again for the update and the assist.:cool:(y) There are a few games here where I get to message with the developer directly and they are by far my favorites!

I raided the clothing store and bought EVERYTHING!!! hahaha:ROFLMAO:

These are my favorite outfits...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks again. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: If it were possible, I would wear the studded bracelets and belt with the rocker chick outfit too!
Glad you enjoy the game so far! I'll have a look at the belt and see if it fits with the rocker outfit. (No major clipping that would be beyond my skill level to fix.) If all is good, I wouldn't mind making an alternate version with the belt and bracelets.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Glad you enjoy the game so far! I'll have a look at the belt and see if it fits with the rocker outfit. (No major clipping that would be beyond my skill level to fix.) If all is good, I wouldn't mind making an alternate version with the belt and bracelets.
Please don't put yourself out... I was merely dreaming out loud... (but an alternate version would be cool... if you are so inclined...):devilish:

BTW... The preview outfit is SMOKIN' hot!!!:devilish:
1661826994360.png

Reactions: AgentNova

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Android Port of Glitches and Bitches 0.20
Usual gestures, save name/delete and a lot of other features.

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New Update v0.8

Win/Linux Download:
/ / /

Mac Download: / / /

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (486 MB/ ~57 MB) : , (0.8)

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I was taken to the club by Echo but now I don't see it anywhere on the map. How can I go back there?
[Edit] Sorry. I didn't pay attention, it's a new version of the Black Hat.

Last edited:

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Just where is any content from after v03.1's content?
As i can't do any of these for sure:
- You can now look around Echo's Lair when she isn't there.
- Added the kissing scene to Echo's romance option in her lair. It's just a repeat of the initial one. More will be added later.
- You can now talk to Echo while she is at her Lair for some lore. If you have advanced the main quest to the point where she is no longer there, don't worry. You'll get another chance to talk to her later.

There is no continuing main quest after jail, no diner or other location after it, no gallery, no clothing options.

I even rechecked that i had V0.8 but nothing. I didn't continue old save, instead i started new and oversaved olds off. I play with Win/Linux using Windows.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Just where is any content from after v03.1's content?
As i can't do any of these for sure:
- You can now look around Echo's Lair when she isn't there.
- Added the kissing scene to Echo's romance option in her lair. It's just a repeat of the initial one. More will be added later.
- You can now talk to Echo while she is at her Lair for some lore. If you have advanced the main quest to the point where she is no longer there, don't worry. You'll get another chance to talk to her later.

There is no continuing main quest after jail, no diner or other location after it, no gallery, no clothing options.

I even rechecked that i had V0.8 but nothing. I didn't continue old save, instead i started new and oversaved olds off. I play with Win/Linux using Windows.
Check the quest log (top of the main map screen). After the jail event, you have to wait for a day then return to Echo's Lair. Rest at the hotel or alley to advance to a new day.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I did a quick playthrough up to the point you are at. Although I did find another bug that is now fixed, I didn't encounter the issue you are having. I tried resting in both the alley and hotel. The next quest triggers at the Lair after resting either way for me.

In the main menu click on Credits. At the top should be the version. Does that say "Version v0.8"? It looks like you are playing on a very old version. The hotel should have several new options.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I did a quick playthrough up to the point you are at. Although I did find another bug that is now fixed, I didn't encounter the issue you are having. I tried resting in both the alley and hotel. The next quest triggers at the Lair after resting either way for me.

In the main menu click on Credits. At the top should be the version. Does that say "Version v0.8"? It looks like you are playing on a very old version. The hotel should have several new options.
it says v0.3.1...
After third time trying to unpack v0.8 to over it, i just removed old game and unpacked v0.8 and result is.... V.0.8 at last

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
it says v0.3.1...
After third time trying to unpack v0.8 to over it, i just removed old game and unpacked v0.8 and result is.... V.0.8 at last
Sorry about that. It's probably best to treat Renpy game updates as a new game with a new folder instead of overwriting. Might not be true for every game but seems true for mine. Saves are kept outside of the game folder so those shouldn't be lost between updates. Glad it's working for you now.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New Update v0.9

Win/Linux Download:
/ / /

Mac Download: / / /

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sorry about that. It's probably best to treat Renpy game updates as a new game with a new folder instead of overwriting. Might not be true for every game but seems true for mine. Saves are kept outside of the game folder so those shouldn't be lost between updates. Glad it's working for you now.
New Update v0.9

Win/Linux Download:
Mega / / GoogleDrive /

Mac Download: Mega / / GoogleDrive /

Hmmm... I have been overwriting with all of the updates and never had any issues but since you are recommending NOT to overwrite, I will try just transferring the saves, keeping the new file and deleting the old. Thank you :)

A new update! Huzzah!!!:love:(y) Thank you! Loving this game, Nova... Fun stuff :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hmmm... I have been overwriting with all of the updates and never had any issues but since you are recommending NOT to overwrite, I will try just transferring the saves, keeping the new file and deleting the old. Thank you :)

A new update! Huzzah!!!:love:(y) Thank you! Loving this game, Nova... Fun stuff :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
If it works for you then it should be fine. Maybe they couldn't overwrite because of permission settings or something. Glad you are enjoying the updates! :)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
If it works for you then it should be fine. Maybe they couldn't overwrite because of permission settings or something. Glad you are enjoying the updates! :)
Thanks for this update. It would be nice to update the OP as well :) I would be curious to read the new changelog, to know what we can do and what we can't yet. For instance, my MC doesn't seem to be able to go on a date with Echo, though she's wearing the right dress. Maybe she needs to hang out with her a few more times?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for this update. It would be nice to update the OP as well :) I would be curious to read the new changelog, to know what we can do and what we can't yet. For instance, my MC doesn't seem to be able to go on a date with Echo, though she's wearing the right dress. Maybe she needs to hang out with her a few more times?
You may need to charge your battery, hang out more or just wait for another day. Charge your battery at the new apartment Echo set up, go work at the club and earn some cash, go home and recharge again and try again the next day or a couple of days later. Cheers, Phat(y)

Reactions: Udayana

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I sent the request for updating the OP, just waiting on someone to get to it. There's a hidden friend and love stat. New things will unlock as those stats grow. When the friend stat is maxed, those interactions will increase the love stat instead. I'll be adding a way to see those stats later, but for now hanging out 3-5 times should max the friend stat and unlock most of the current interactions. Also some scenes are location restricted. Echo's second scene is only available at her home location.

Reactions: Udayana
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes