Jul 31, 2019
Do you get an error.txt or log.txt in the game directory?
Make sure you are using the right version, Windows/Linux or Mac. There are 2 .exe files in the Windows version. One of them says "32" and is for 32 bit systems. The other is for 64 bit.
Could be a Windows/Mac permissions issue or anti-virus setting.
The game might not launch if the PC's region is set to something other than English regions.
might be that:
" a Windows/Mac permissions issue or anti-virus setting."
kinda weird though, never had any issue with any game from f95zone

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New Update v0.6

Win/Linux Download:
/ / /

Mac Download: / / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4access

Dec 20, 2019
I have just one question -- why is it that all of a sudden there are so many people on the Internet who don't know the proper past tense of PAY?!?

It really irks me when I read "You got payed" or sh*t like that.

Here's a f*cking hint -- word PAY has two meanings.

One, which is most used, is monetary and its past tense is PAID <-- this is the one you want.

The other is nautical, and unless you meant that your character's seams got sealed with f*cking tar against water leakage, then don't ever write PAYED, because that's what it means.

/END RANT

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So Isabelle can grow a dick but not her tiddies?

Sad PP.

Still? I like what I played. This is a great little game, I don't know why this thread has only 4 pages. It's better than a lot of the generic trash you find in here.

Is it because there's no NTR and Incest?

Regardless I wish this game would get more recognition. The effort is there.

Reactions: AgentNova

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I have just one question -- why is it that all of a sudden there are so many people on the Internet who don't know the proper past tense of PAY?!?

It really irks me when I read "You got payed" or sh*t like that.

Here's a f*cking hint -- word PAY has two meanings.

One, which is most used, is monetary and its past tense is PAID <-- this is the one you want.

The other is nautical, and unless you meant that your character's seams got sealed with f*cking tar against water leakage, then don't ever write PAYED, because that's what it means.

/END RANT
Fixed :) Will be in v0.8 update. If you find any other errors, I'll gladly fix them.

Reactions: 4access

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Other lewd encounters may present themselves throughout the game.
Okay, i can romance an optional lesbian chara, but this sentence makes me wonder if i can play the rest as pure lesbian as well or if the main story threws dicks in my direction...

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Okay, i can romance an optional lesbian chara, but this sentence makes me wonder if i can play the rest as pure lesbian as well or if the main story threws dicks in my direction...
At the moment there are 2 male encounters in the main quest. The first one is a choice of paying with cash or paying another way. The cash option skips the encounter entirely. The second one involves a possible cheating husband. It lets you choose the female participant, either the main character or another random NPC. If the NPC is chosen, the MC views the scene but doesn't participate (voyeur). Since the quest wants you to record the proof, the visuals are shown. I can add an option to skip the visuals if you would like.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Personally i would like this option very much. Would also make sense, no lesbian would get something out of watching it, not ingame and not while playing it, but it can kill the mood of some, including myself ;)

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
New Update v0.7

Win/Linux Download:
/ / /

Mac Download: / / /

Reactions: WillNotWork

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for the update, AgentNova! :devilish: I've enjoyed playing this weird and different title. It is truly exceptional and rather fun too! I only have one question... I copied/pasted the subject in question below. You say to "move saves somewhere outside of the old gallery"... Okay... How the fuck do we do that? In the game folder I have my game saves, no specific folder or files for gallery entries. In game, through the Holo-Visor all I see are question marks and a few of the early scenes only. All of my unlocked scenes are still present in the current gallery but you say that is going away. So, how do we export from the old gallery and import into the Holo-Visor gallery? I see absolutely no reason for this change but at least tell us how to move the old gallery entries, please. Thanks in advance, Phat:devilish:(y)

"Remade the gallery. The new gallery is accessible from the holo-visor in the hotel room. I left the old gallery in for anyone who saved in the old gallery. Be sure to move your saves somewhere outside of the old gallery because it will be fully removed in the next version. If you try to load a save from the old gallery after it is removed, it will give an error and be unplayable."

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Thanks for the update, AgentNova! :devilish: I've enjoyed playing this weird and different title. It is truly exceptional and rather fun too! I only have one question... I copied/pasted the subject in question below. You say to "move saves somewhere outside of the old gallery"... Okay... How the fuck do we do that? In the game folder I have my game saves, no specific folder or files for gallery entries. In game, through the Holo-Visor all I see are question marks and a few of the early scenes only. All of my unlocked scenes are still present in the current gallery but you say that is going away. So, how do we export from the old gallery and import into the Holo-Visor gallery? I see absolutely no reason for this change but at least tell us how to move the old gallery entries, please. Thanks in advance, Phat:devilish:(y)

"Remade the gallery. The new gallery is accessible from the holo-visor in the hotel room. I left the old gallery in for anyone who saved in the old gallery. Be sure to move your saves somewhere outside of the old gallery because it will be fully removed in the next version. If you try to load a save from the old gallery after it is removed, it will give an error and be unplayable."
Sorry for the confusion. What I mean is for you to load any save in the old gallery, then exit the gallery to any other passage or location in the game. Overwrite the old save while outside of the old gallery and you should be good. There's no need to move any saved files outside of the game.
As for the unlocked scenes not showing in the new gallery, that shouldn't be happening. I'll look into it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sorry for the confusion. What I mean is for you to load any save in the old gallery, then exit the gallery to any other passage or location in the game. Overwrite the old save while outside of the old gallery and you should be good. There's no need to move any saved files outside of the game.
As for the unlocked scenes not showing in the new gallery, that shouldn't be happening. I'll look into it.
Okay... I loaded my last save before the update (which just so happened to be in MC's hotel suite), entered the old gallery and played one scene, then after it was over I went to the gym and made a new save out of habit, then reread your message and saved OVER the old save. Am I good to go now? Thanks for a great story, kinky sexy good times and something weird, unique and different. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction with your quick reply too. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Okay... I loaded my last save before the update (which just so happened to be in MC's hotel suite), entered the old gallery and played one scene, then after it was over I went to the gym and made a new save out of habit, then reread your message and saved OVER the old save. Am I good to go now? Thanks for a great story, kinky sexy good times and something weird, unique and different. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction with your quick reply too. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Yeah that works. New or old save shouldn't really matter as long as the save is not anywhere in the old gallery.
On another note, I checked several of my saves even from as far back as v0.1 and the new gallery has every scene unlocked from the old gallery in every save. Do you have any more info on your save that isn't displaying unlocked scenes in the new gallery? The new gallery uses the exact same variables as the old one. I'm not seeing any reason for unlocked scenes to not be displaying in the new gallery.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah that works. New or old save shouldn't really matter as long as the save is not anywhere in the old gallery.
On another note, I checked several of my saves even from as far back as v0.1 and the new gallery has every scene unlocked from the old gallery in every save. Do you have any more info on your save that isn't displaying unlocked scenes in the new gallery? The new gallery uses the exact same variables as the old one. I'm not seeing any reason for unlocked scenes to not be displaying in the new gallery.
Hmmm... Didn't think I missed many scenes but playing a futa I skipped almost all of the males. So, that explains most of the question marks. However, will my current gallery saves be available in the visor in the next update? Hope so.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hmmm... Didn't think I missed many scenes but playing a futa I skipped almost all of the males. So, that explains most of the question marks. However, will my current gallery saves be available in the visor in the next update? Hope so.
Yes, everything you have unlocked in the gallery will stay unlocked.

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, everything you have unlocked in the gallery will stay unlocked.
Thanks again for the update and the assist.:cool:(y) There are a few games here where I get to message with the developer directly and they are by far my favorites!

I raided the clothing store and bought EVERYTHING!!! hahaha:ROFLMAO:

These are my favorite outfits...

Thanks again. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: If it were possible, I would wear the studded bracelets and belt with the rocker chick outfit too!

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes