AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Is there going to be any threesome for helga or involving echo or other npcs?
There is a small amount of content planned for multiple partners. Currently no plans to include Helga or Echo. Something with those 2 could be included if there is enough interest.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Wasn't expecting the quick response, thanks. Though what's up with the exploration jawn? I con't proposition the humans or droids or male and female cyborg. The option just doesn't pull up and the gallery says they got scenes.
Lucky refresh. ;) Random encounters can talk, refuse to talk, or start combat (once unlocked). If that's not happening, I'll look into it. Androids specifically don't have any scenes, though.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
Lucky refresh. ;) Random encounters can talk, refuse to talk, or start combat (once unlocked). If that's not happening, I'll look into it. Androids specifically don't have any scenes, though.
Ah okay i assumed it was always up, the cyborgs are always ready to do sumn but out of the times that humans were up for it they've never pulled up thr option

Nevermind new save is letting me with the humans. How do you run into a bounty hunter then?

Last edited:

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Ah okay i assumed it was always up, the cyborgs are always ready to do sumn but out of the times that humans were up for it they've never pulled up thr option
Took a few tries, but it seems to be working properly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bounty hunters won't show up until the main quest is progressed far enough. All of the subway quests need to be completed.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Nice Looking Game. I had One Question.
Futa MC Character Is Top? or Bottom?
She fucking People Or Fucked By Guys?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Nice Looking Game. I had One Question.
Futa MC Character Is Top? or Bottom?
She fucking People Or Fucked By Guys?
Some of both. Inviting a character over will usually put the MC in the dominant role. Going to them will generally be submissive. Other scenes vary. All scenes will indicate which role the MC will take or an option to skip/cancel.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
Took a few tries, but it seems to be working properly:

Bounty hunters won't show up until the main quest is progressed far enough. All of the subway quests need to be completed.
Yeah for me it's an old save thing, haven't played since idk when but it was before this UI change. My new saves have bounty hunters and human propositions. Old save doesn't have any of it, my old weapons don't work either except for their special abilities.

Not like I'm going to use it anyways, thanks for the replies tho

Reactions: AgentNova

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Glitches and Bitches [v0.20] [AgentNova] Compressed

PC (102MB) -

MAC (84,7MB) -

If you like the game support the dev.

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GlitchesAndBitches-0.21
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes