Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

Exzcop23

Mar 8, 2023
I dont know why but my game crashes everytime I look at Gulliver for some reason, It never happened until this update

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022
The one who tried to mod the Gulliver stage but said that Gulliver had 'no body' to work with... here's your time to shine, brother! XD
If you mean me, there still wouldn't be anything for me to do. It was never that she had no body to work with (she did for the paizuri and growth battle) it is that her clothes act as her body when she is wearing them. It makes sense, and is honestly how most games handle clothes. It would be easier to not have the body clip through the clothes, and I assume it would take more processing to render the body underneath when you can't even see it. It is for this reason also that many clothes in games fail to properly shape to the character's body proportions.

Alice on the other hand has a dress that, as a giantess, you are clearly supposed to be able to look up. She needs to have her body fully rendered for that upskirt. This makes it very easy to make a nude mod for her, just simply remove her clothes.

For a Gulliver nude mod, I would need her in her form where she isn't wearing her red uniform. I haven't checked out .25 or .26, but it seems like .25 wasn't much and I imagine she is already nude for the bath scene in .26 and our problem is uncensoring her pussy. Unfortunately I haven't even found the mesh of the mosaic, only the material which is literally the first file in the game.

Frankly, my knowledge is extremely basic, and just self taught from me modding for my own needs. If I could eventually figure it out, it would be very basic anyway. Like I completely removed the files for Alice's clothes so I don't need to use the previous mod's options anymore (especially useful for VR) combined with said mod for the uncensor. That is about all I could do if I figured out a way, which would also then require me uploading the entire asset file unless I could figure out how to do a proper mod.

Last edited:

Powerflux

Mar 24, 2022
If you mean me, there still wouldn't be anything for me to do. It was never that she had no body to work with (she did for the paizuri and growth battle) it is that her clothes act as her body when she is wearing them. It makes sense, and is honestly how most games handle clothes. It would be easier to not have the body clip through the clothes, and I assume it would take more processing to render the body underneath when you can't even see it. It is for this reason also that many clothes in games fail to properly shape to the character's body proportions.
Do you think it's possible to mod something small like unlocking the grappling gun for the .25 event

Meteorrefused

Oct 10, 2022
Anyone found a solution to run melon loader on 0.26. also it's sad we can't use the grapple hook in animations with Alice ;(

sodlag

Dec 9, 2022

Alice on the other hand has a dress that, as a giantess, you are clearly supposed to be able to look up. She needs to have her body fully rendered for that upskirt. This makes it very easy to make a nude mod for her, just simply remove her clothes.

For a Gulliver nude mod, I would need her in her form where she isn't wearing her red uniform. I haven't checked out .25 or .26, but it seems like .25 wasn't much and I imagine she is already nude for the bath scene in .26 and our problem is uncensoring her pussy. Unfortunately I haven't even found the mesh of the mosaic, only the material which is literally the first file in the game.

Frankly, my knowledge is extremely basic, and just self taught from me modding for my own needs. If I could eventually figure it out, it would be very basic anyway. Like I completely removed the files for Alice's clothes so I don't need to use the previous mod's options anymore (especially useful for VR) combined with said mod for the uncensor. That is about all I could do if I figured out a way, which would also then require me uploading the entire asset file unless I could figure out how to do a proper mod.
Thanks a lot for responding. I see you tried. It is selfish to just ask someone to do some work that you will use without helping in any way. So, really, thanks bro. People like you make things better for the leeches like me who just get things for free. You're a blessing (y):love:

Reactions: Gojii

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022
Thanks a lot for responding. I see you tried. It is selfish to just ask someone to do some work that you will use without helping in any way. So, really, thanks bro. People like you make things better for the leeches like me who just get things for free. You're a blessing (y):love:
I wish I could be more help, but I am learning all of this as I go. I was feeling inspired today so I opened the model in blender again and finally found a shape key to remove the mosaic censorship, as well as the anti-penetration body and arms that created my issues trying to remove her shirt.

貫通防止腕 is arms, 貫通防止胴体 is body, mosaic is simply titled mozikeOff. All shape keys tied to her karada (body).

I am not sure how to change them in game, but you want the mosaic set to 1 to remove it. To not have the distorted body for a nude mod you would need the others set to 0.

Sadly though I am still learning this from what is almost nothing. Probably somebody that actually knows any of this could have found it easily. I am not promising I'll ever figure out how to do this. Maybe next month I'll just be inspired to give it another try and find the answer. Or maybe somebody else desperate enough could give it a try with this information and figure it out from there.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

anon30000

Sep 17, 2022
Is there a way to make a mod to reduce the player's size? It'd be fun to have an extra small mode, I tried digging into the code with dnspy (ive made little mods like that before) but it's beyond the scope of my abilities

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022
Is there a way to make a mod to reduce the player's size? It'd be fun to have an extra small mode, I tried digging into the code with dnspy (ive made little mods like that before) but it's beyond the scope of my abilities
Considering there is already a case in-game of the player shrinking (the tag event iirc) it is probably very possible. Would just need to activate the already in-game shrinking function from that event I assume.

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022
Alright guys, progress has been made. Behold, nude Gulliver without the distorted body! I am still trying to figure out how to remove the damn mosaic though :( Messing with the same stuff as I did for the body is just having no effect no matter what I do with it. When I figure it out I plan to download the current game version to remake the mod there.

nudeGull.png

I am not sure if I have to straight up upload the entire assets file or if UABE's mod maker will work for this game. I've never modded unity to know how best to do it. If I can get the uncensor I'll prob make a nude and a basic uncensor, but if I don't figure out the censor I might at least just upload the nude mod. I am also unsure of if I can distribute it in a way that won't break each update.

RDW

Feb 14, 2018
o/. I found a way to decensor. You only need to change the values from 15 to 1 in unnamed asset path id 1372.
I attach the modified file.

Reactions: asdfjkl;599

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022
I forgot to prove it works. I attach the ss from the game with uploaded decensor.
If you want I can send the whole .asset file

View attachment 2466314
You are a savior! I can't believe it was in plain sight to me this whole time... it is labeled as shadergraphs/mozike in asset studio but the preview just made it look like it wasn't what I was looking for.

Do you think you could make any sort of installer for it? Unfortunately for me, UABE plugins don't work for me so I cannot import from text, and it could also make it easier on other people.

Here is my own work for the nude mod. Let me know if anything is wrong. I am aware that there are some odd seams around Gulliver's belly that can be noticed when she is walking. Maybe if some people are annoyed enough by it to only want Alice I could go and make one only for her, but otherwise I assume people would want it for both girls.

Simply place the installer in your GlitterInvitation_Data folder and run it. The UABE installer seems to make a backup on it's own, but you could backup your resources.assets yourself as well.

Edit: Also here is a picture I took last night to remember what to edit to fix Gulliver's body. If the mod breaks later and I am not around to fix it then I suppose it should make it easier for someone else to remake it. Basically just raise the float data in 24 and 25. It restores her body at some point and doesn't go crazy after that, so I say just set it to 10000 and you are good to go. My method probably WILL break with updates as well, as I noticed some ID numbers changed from the version I was using before (in this screenshot karada is id 578 while in current update it is one of the normals). Seeing as I know now what to do I may try to keep it updated so long as I am aware of new game updates and nobody beats me to it.

ModValues.png

Last edited:

Powerflux

Mar 24, 2022
I wish I could be more help, but I am learning all of this as I go. I was feeling inspired today so I opened the model in blender again and finally found a shape key to remove the mosaic censorship, as well as the anti-penetration body and arms that created my issues trying to remove her shirt.

貫通防止腕 is arms, 貫通防止胴体 is body, mosaic is simply titled mozikeOff. All shape keys tied to her karada (body).

I am not sure how to change them in game, but you want the mosaic set to 1 to remove it. To not have the distorted body for a nude mod you would need the others set to 0.

Sadly though I am still learning this from what is almost nothing. Probably somebody that actually knows any of this could have found it easily. I am not promising I'll ever figure out how to do this. Maybe next month I'll just be inspired to give it another try and find the answer. Or maybe somebody else desperate enough could give it a try with this information and figure it out from there.

View attachment 2462825
Where did you find the blender model?

sodlag

Dec 9, 2022
You are a savior! I can't believe it was in plain sight to me this whole time... it is labeled as shadergraphs/mozike in asset studio but the preview just made it look like it wasn't what I was looking for.

Do you think you could make any sort of installer for it? Unfortunately for me, UABE plugins don't work for me so I cannot import from text, and it could also make it easier on other people.

Here is my own work for the nude mod. Let me know if anything is wrong. I am aware that there are some odd seams around Gulliver's belly that can be noticed when she is walking. Maybe if some people are annoyed enough by it to only want Alice I could go and make one only for her, but otherwise I assume people would want it for both girls.

Simply place the installer in your GlitterInvitation_Data folder and run it. The UABE installer seems to make a backup on it's own, but you could backup your resources.assets yourself as well.

Edit: Also here is a picture I took last night to remember what to edit to fix Gulliver's body. If the mod breaks later and I am not around to fix it then I suppose it should make it easier for someone else to remake it. Basically just raise the float data in 24 and 25. It restores her body at some point and doesn't go crazy after that, so I say just set it to 10000 and you are good to go. My method probably WILL break with updates as well, as I noticed some ID numbers changed from the version I was using before (in this screenshot karada is id 578 while in current update it is one of the normals). Seeing as I know now what to do I may try to keep it updated so long as I am aware of new game updates and nobody beats me to it.

View attachment 2467167
You are the best thing since sliced bread. Thanks you bro. :D

Alright guys, progress has been made. Behold, nude Gulliver without the distorted body! I am still trying to figure out how to remove the damn mosaic though :( Messing with the same stuff as I did for the body is just having no effect no matter what I do with it. When I figure it out I plan to download the current game version to remake the mod there.

View attachment 2465523

I am not sure if I have to straight up upload the entire assets file or if UABE's mod maker will work for this game. I've never modded unity to know how best to do it. If I can get the uncensor I'll prob make a nude and a basic uncensor, but if I don't figure out the censor I might at least just upload the nude mod. I am also unsure of if I can distribute it in a way that won't break each update.
Damn, that's a hot body. More of a woman than Alice, although I really like her a lot. XD

sodlag

Dec 9, 2022

View attachment 2467167
There's a problem with the patch, bro. But don't worry, it's easy to bypass.
For anyone who can't install the mod, YOU HAVE TO CREATE THE EXACT FOLDERS PATH ON THE INSTALLER. (D:\Games\XXX\GlitterInvitation v0.26\GlitterInvitation\Game)
You can move the game after the installation.

And, I have a question. Can the mana counter be removed to dive without dying?

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022
There's a problem with the patch, bro. But don't worry, it's easy to bypass.
For anyone who can't install the mod, YOU HAVE TO CREATE THE EXACT FOLDERS PATH ON THE INSTALLER. (D:\Games\XXX\GlitterInvitation v0.26\GlitterInvitation\Game)
You can move the game after the installation.

And, I have a question. Can the mana counter be removed to dive without dying?
Weird... I thought when I messed with how the patch works that it automatically places it in the current folder of the patch exe. At least it seemed like that when I tried moving the patch to my modding workspace. Should also be a folder select in the installer however.

I took a small look for anything related to the mana but couldn't easily find anything. I am sure it is there somewhere, but after everything I don't want to be bothered trying to find out where it is. I still haven't even been able to find the 15s that RDW mentioned to remove the censor, so I'm here waiting on a reply to make it easier to find or to install.

Where did you find the blender model?
Open the resources.assets with Unity Asset Studio and export the gulliverHD animator. That will export all the necessary files. Materials are not properly bound in blender.

Also the old melonloader mod allowed seperate clothes with Alice, but not only is melonloader currently not working, I am unfamiliar with how I would setup a menu with it to remove them separately.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Might need to do some good old fashioned memory editing with Cheat Engine to locate the values for the mana/MP. Might be one of those things to make a cheat table for.

Thought I haven't even gotten around to playing this version. Being split into 3 parts and all I'm kinda lazy at getting to it, (havent even been on f95 in like a month being assblasted by work) but I would think it'd be a way to freeze the mana level so you don't drown.