Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022
I forgot to prove it works. I attach the ss from the game with uploaded decensor.
If you want I can send the whole .asset file

View attachment 2466314
So I am stupid and assumed I had a problem before realizing I could import the file using import dump. So I finally have it decensored, but before I distribute that I would want to know if you plan to do so yourself? I could credit the decensoring to you in the description.

Meteorrefused

Oct 10, 2022
So I am stupid and assumed I had a problem before realizing I could import the file using import dump. So I finally have it decensored, but before I distribute that I would want to know if you plan to do so yourself? I could credit the decensoring to you in the description.
could you please make a little tutorial how you done it? i dont know how ;(

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022
could you please make a little tutorial how you done it? i dont know how ;(
If you'd like to do it right away rather than wait for their reply, download their text file, open resources.assets in UABE, go to the file with the ID 1372 as mentioned. Left click it, then click import dump, choose the text file, then apply and save as. I recommend renaming the file before start as you would need to name the output file differently anyway, so just save the output as resources.assets and it will be good to go.

I'd just like to be sure what RDW wants to do first as they did the work.

Reactions: Gojii

Meteorrefused

Oct 10, 2022
If you'd like to do it right away rather than wait for their reply, download their text file, open resources.assets in UABE, go to the file with the ID 1372 as mentioned. Left click it, then click import dump, choose the text file, then apply and save as. I recommend renaming the file before start as you would need to name the output file differently anyway, so just save the output as resources.assets and it will be good to go.

Tried it that way... It just makes the censorship pink.. don't know why :( makes me crazy.. could you maybe upload your resources.assets data ?

RDW

Feb 14, 2018

o/ sorry i didnt have time to write too much. I tried to modify the mod but I can't program in c++. I discovered that the older version of melonloader works with the game and mod. Just install melonloader v 0.4.3 and should be good.
Tried it that way... It just makes the censorship pink.. don't know why :( makes me crazy.. could you maybe upload your resources.assets data ?
heres resources.asset
and virustotal link

Meteorrefused

Oct 10, 2022
o/ sorry i didnt have time to write too much. I tried to modify the mod but I can't program in c++. I discovered that the older version of melonloader works with the game and mod. Just install melonloader v 0.4.3 and should be good.

heres resources.asset
and virustotal link
Thank you for that :)

Does anybody know what's coming up next in the game ?

Kalybr50

Modder
Sep 8, 2021
I never thought that so many people would ask me to update the client for new version of Glitter Invitation.
For a long time I was too lazy to do this, but in the end I decided and whipped up an update for you, enjoy.
If you notice any bugs - write ;3

Call cheat menu - TAB

ATTENTION! If suddenly you encounter some problems when starting the client, perhaps installing will help you

Latest version: https://f95zone.to/threads/glitter-invitation-v0-31-snow-drop.118762/post-12754310

Last edited:

Meteorrefused

Oct 10, 2022
I never thought that so many people would ask me to update the client for new version of Glitter Invitation.
For a long time I was too lazy to do this, but in the end I decided and whipped up an update for you, enjoy.

The client works on , I won’t write an installation guide, I hope you can handle it)
Call cheat menu - TAB

ATTENTION! If suddenly you encounter some problems when starting the client, perhaps installing will help you

VT:
hey still wont work for me too ;(
thats what i get in the ErrorLOG
with version 0.43 is everything working fine..(the old MOD)

[19:22:18.789] Error while Loading Preferences from C:\Users\Patri\Desktop\GlitterInvitation\Neuer Ordner\GlitterInvitation v0.26\GlitterInvitation\Game\UserData\MelonStartScreen\Themes\Default\ProgressText.cfg: Tomlet.Exceptions.TomlMissingNewlineException: Expecting a newline character at the end of a statement on line 9, but found an unexpected ','
at Tomlet.TomlParser.Parse(String input) in /_/Tomlet/TomlParser.cs:line 91
at Tomlet.TomlParser.ParseFile(String filePath) in /_/Tomlet/TomlParser.cs:line 29
at MelonLoader.Preferences.IO.File.Load() in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\Preferences\IO\File.cs:line 84
at MelonLoader.MelonPreferences.LoadFileAndRefreshCategories(File file, Boolean printmsg) in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\Preferences\MelonPreferences.cs:line 313
[19:22:18.789] Defaulting C:\Users\Patri\Desktop\GlitterInvitation\Neuer Ordner\GlitterInvitation v0.26\GlitterInvitation\Game\UserData\MelonStartScreen\Themes\Default\ProgressText.cfg to Fallback Functionality to further avoid File Corruption...
[19:22:18.792] Error while Loading Preferences from C:\Users\Patri\Desktop\GlitterInvitation\Neuer Ordner\GlitterInvitation v0.26\GlitterInvitation\Game\UserData\MelonStartScreen\Themes\Default\VersionText.cfg: Tomlet.Exceptions.TomlMissingNewlineException: Expecting a newline character at the end of a statement on line 10, but found an unexpected ','
at Tomlet.TomlParser.ParseFile(String filePath) in /_/Tomlet/TomlParser.cs:line 29
at MelonLoader.Preferences.IO.File.Load() in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\Preferences\IO\File.cs:line 84
at MelonLoader.MelonPreferences.LoadFileAndRefreshCategories(File file, Boolean printmsg) in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\Preferences\MelonPreferences.cs:line 313

Meteorrefused

Oct 10, 2022

The client works on , I won’t write an installation guide, I hope you can handle it)
Call cheat menu - TAB

VT:
and you maybe can somehow fix to teleport away at any scene from alice? somehow you cant while she holds you or you inside her haha.. :D would love to see all that from the outside ;(

Kalybr50

Modder
Sep 8, 2021
hey still wont work for me too ;(
thats what i get in the ErrorLOG
with version 0.43 is everything working fine..(the old MOD)

[19:22:18.789] Error while Loading Preferences from C:\Users\Patri\Desktop\GlitterInvitation\Neuer Ordner\GlitterInvitation v0.26\GlitterInvitation\Game\UserData\MelonStartScreen\Themes\Default\ProgressText.cfg: Tomlet.Exceptions.TomlMissingNewlineException: Expecting a newline character at the end of a statement on line 9, but found an unexpected ','
[19:22:18.789] Defaulting C:\Users\Patri\Desktop\GlitterInvitation\Neuer Ordner\GlitterInvitation v0.26\GlitterInvitation\Game\UserData\MelonStartScreen\Themes\Default\ProgressText.cfg to Fallback Functionality to further avoid File Corruption...
[19:22:18.792] Error while Loading Preferences from C:\Users\Patri\Desktop\GlitterInvitation\Neuer Ordner\GlitterInvitation v0.26\GlitterInvitation\Game\UserData\MelonStartScreen\Themes\Default\VersionText.cfg: Tomlet.Exceptions.TomlMissingNewlineException: Expecting a newline character at the end of a statement on line 10, but found an unexpected ','
Strange, this error should have no effect, you need to look in more detail

Powerflux

Mar 24, 2022
Strange, this error should have no effect, you need to look in more detail
Fatal error. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at Il2CppInterop.Runtime.Injection.ClassInjector.hkGenericMethodGetMethod(Il2CppInterop.Runtime.Runtime.Il2CppGenericMethod*, Boolean)

This message pops up everytime the game loads in and crashes. What does it mean and does anyone else get this?

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
Fatal error. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at Il2CppInterop.Runtime.Injection.ClassInjector.hkGenericMethodGetMethod(Il2CppInterop.Runtime.Runtime.Il2CppGenericMethod*, Boolean)

This message pops up everytime the game loads in and crashes. What does it mean and does anyone else get this?

huh..... did you just get hacked? xDDD
(na I have no idea xD)

Kalybr50

Modder
Sep 8, 2021

O_O And this is the first time I see this error, I have no idea how you set the mods in this way