Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

EdyGTSDocs

Jun 10, 2022
is there barefoot trample in this game?

Yes there is. There are two and they are with Alice, the way to activate it is in the afternoon and you need to wait for her to sit down, once with that you can activate many events.
-If you get into her shoes when she takes them off you will enter an event to try to survive.
-If you get close to her sock when she took off her shoes, an event is activated in which she puts you inside them.
-Even if you want you can also activate the event of approaching her panties and you will activate an event in which you cling to them as she takes you to the part of a roof to try to catch you with her bottom.

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
Yes there is. There are two and they are with Alice, the way to activate it is in the afternoon and you need to wait for her to sit down, once with that you can activate many events.
-If you get into her shoes when she takes them off you will enter an event to try to survive.
-If you get close to her sock when she took off her shoes, an event is activated in which she puts you inside them.
-Even if you want you can also activate the event of approaching her panties and you will activate an event in which you cling to them as she takes you to the part of a roof to try to catch you with her bottom.
bruh i cant do it she keeps laying down i cant even get her to take her shoes off

EdyGTSDocs

Jun 10, 2022
bruh i cant do it she keeps laying down i cant even get her to take her shoes off
How strange try like this, if you can:
1. Set this time:
2.PNG
2. Wait for her to go away:
1.PNG
3. Then wait for her to sit here (she usually goes here to take off her shoes)
3.PNG 4.PNG
4. Finally she will automatically take off her shoes and stay there until the night. Then she will get up and go to sleep.
5.PNG

In case doesn't work, I can only give you two other tips.
1.Check that you have the most recent update and the purchased version
2.The other is just waiting, she will automatically go to sit down so you don't need to chase her.

Also they develop another situation with Gulliver but that is more about escaping from her boot. In case you are interested I will tell how to activate it.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Zereps43

Feb 16, 2023
1. Set this time:
View attachment 2387422
View attachment 2387423
View attachment 2387424 View attachment 2387426
4. Finally she will automatically take off her shoes and stay there until the night. Then she will get up and go to sleep.
View attachment 2387427

2.The other is just waiting, she will automatically go to sit down so you don't need to chase her.

Also they develop another situation with Gulliver but that is more about escaping from her boot. In case you are interested I will tell how to activate it.
working for me, thanks!

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
1. Set this time:
View attachment 2387422
View attachment 2387423
View attachment 2387424 View attachment 2387426
View attachment 2387427

oki and yes plz

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
In this update, they let me try to swim in the bath with Gulliver or how she pisses us in a bottle.
There are 3 events in the bath
1) We play with Gulliver in the bath and just swim (you can study Gulliver and its naked part in detail).
2 and 3) We play with Gulliver with the help of a bark (we are a crew). Gulliver will take turns breaking all three cides (with the latter it will be almost the most interesting).
And so for me this is a fleeting update (nothing special happens).

Meteorrefused

Oct 10, 2022
Could someone also explain how to start the new Gulliver events ?:( Or maybe Post their Userdata with the save to start it?

Galdir

Aug 14, 2022
Could someone also explain how to start the new Gulliver events ?:( Or maybe Post their Userdata with the save to start it?
In Gulliver's room after you've completed her first encounter and can free roam with the grapple tool, there's a bottle on the small round table by the fireplace. You just have to get inside that bottle to start the new events.

bottle.png

sodlag

Dec 9, 2022
I can't seem to get melonloader to work with this version
Also, I tried playing the previous version after playing 0.26 and now I can't. Seems even the saves get corrupted.

The one who tried to mod the Gulliver stage but said that Gulliver had 'no body' to work with... here's your time to shine, brother! XD
It would also be nice to have in a mod the option for infinite mana, so you can explore in the bathtub without dying (getting to her feet after being shrunk it's really hard, and a one way trip).

Meteorrefused

Oct 10, 2022
In Gulliver's room after you've completed her first encounter and can free roam with the grapple tool, there's a bottle on the small round table by the fireplace. You just have to get inside that bottle to start the new events.

View attachment 2441820
Worked, thank you ! :)
Also, I tried playing the previous version after playing 0.26 and now I can't. Seems even the saves get corrupted.

The one who tried to mod the Gulliver stage but said that Gulliver had 'no body' to work with... here's your time to shine, brother! XD
It would also be nice to have in a mod the option for infinite mana, so you can explore in the bathtub without dying (getting to her feet after being shrunk it's really hard, and a one way trip).
Haha yeah mods would be awesome at that point.. that damn censorship needs to go away from her