Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

Sklumpkin

Apr 21, 2020
I'm having an issue trying to get VR mode working with VRidge. When I open the game the right eye is just completely black, and if I load a save I'm just standing in a completely white void. Desktop mode works fine, and other VR games are also working fine, so I assume it must be on the game's end. Anyone know what's up with it?

Leonardo(P)

Jan 3, 2023
If anyone can make the same mod that kalybr50 made on page 4 but for gulliver that would be awesome, free cam would also be nice

Maydup Nem

Mar 24, 2021
I can't get past the title screen for some reason now. The game did go past this screen the first time i launched the game(v0.22) but then it got stuck there, can still save the game and stuff tho. Do i have to press any keys?
Screenshot (1156).png

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Another boring update.
When the author makes an update with the tag vore, unbirth ore breast vore? with gulliver
And yes, the next update will most likely just be a translation of this update.

sodlag

Dec 9, 2022
I was hopping Gulliver took off her socks at least for the last part of the new event. :(
We need a mod for this new Gulliver area. :D

GTSDARKAR21

Jan 10, 2019
I was hopping Gulliver took off her socks at least for the last part of the new event. :(
We need a mod for this new Gulliver area. :D
How did you activate the event? Every time I enter Gulliver's room for the second time, the first event in which I massage her boobs is activated. (I even went through the event where she and Alice do the growing fight). :(

Sep 16, 2022
Oh, this is great. I so love this game and hope it will continue! Alice is so cute
and lovely. I so love the scene where she huges the MC. If this would be in VR,
it would be awesome!!!

Last edited:

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022
Now, I am not an experienced modder, but it looks like making a Gulliver mod is more difficult than Alice. I tried to take the easy method of just removing the clothing meshes and basically have her default naked, no extra action necessary, but I realized now that, when she is wearing her normal uniform, that acts as her body. If I remove it, her torso vanishes, with a few thin skin slivers for arms and breasts leading to floating nipples. This fixes in her event when she would open her shirt and breast crush the house. Using the same method on Alice works totally fine.

Even on just the mosaic front, I am not sure how the previous poster removed it. I could only find the textures for it, which obviously removing just leaves the pink default texture.

I think we would basically need to replace what body she is using for it to work, but I definitely have no idea how I would do that. I Just wanted to try because nothing seemed to be getting done. Originally I was messing with replacing Alice with Gulliver on the previous version, but that proved out of my ability.