aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Art looks pretty good in this, not sure what it is exactly but it's got a unique vibe to it. Maybe it's the soft edges and shading that's piquing my interest... sure, that's it...

definitely couldn't be the...

1717710746688.png

Thanks for the TL and uploading this, I'm looking forward to checking this one out later.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Dun dun dun tss another knight smells the musk~ (Every time).
Dun dun dun tss another knight fucks a horse~ (Probably.)
Dun dun dun tss another knight goes corrupt~ (100% and without any pacing.)
And another knight gone and another knight gone.
Like the many knights turned to whores~ (There's so many.)

Something something I spent all my brain power on that.
At least the menus look different. :)

I believe it is normally referred to as "battlefuck" and I agree, it should be a tag. If you want to find more this post has a collection of battlefuck games https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ultimate-battle-fuck-sex-fight-collection-english-translated.133539/
In the "tag system remake" supposedly "coming at some point" there's already a "confirmed" addition of this tag.
I've been really annoying about mentioning how all these games waste your time by giving you a single JPG for losing an annoying RPG battle, that you then have to repeat because you lost all that progress. I also mentioned it in the big thread that was made to collect all the possible additional tags.
There's not even unique systems in place in these games to make it a "game" and they all even use placeholder spells.

Last edited:
Reactions: PREYTOR

blanks

Feb 19, 2019
In the first image, third column, 6th down lists Scat as one of the situations, should that be reflected in the tags?

ayyyylmao4200

Jun 10, 2018
In the first image, third column, 6th down lists Scat as one of the situations, should that be reflected in the tags?
It's a list of what isn't in the game
More specifically, the columns are what are in the game, what there's some of in the game, and what there isn't

Oct 31, 2017
hm running the update bat gives me a timeout. Dunno if that just meansthere is no update or if there might be something wrong with it

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Any plans to translate the images? Would be nice to know what that list that appears during hypnosis scenes is.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
OK I hate losing battles to see the scene so does it have an gallery unlock so you can see what happened if you lost battle?

PeachPie

Jan 24, 2018
Descriptions of the titles are off by one for some (not all) of the Item titles. Below is an example:

Edit: All the titles are off by 1 except the last 2 titles in Items.json.

Code:
 {
        "id": 32,
        "animationId": 0,
        "consumable": true,
        "effects": [
            {
                "code": 11,
                "dataId": 0,
                "value1": 0,
                "value2": 120
            }
        ],
        "hitType": 0,
        "iconIndex": 0,
        "itypeId": 1,
        "name": "-----Titles",
        "note": "",
        "occasion": 2,
        "price": 10,
        "repeats": 1,
        "scope": 7,
        "speed": 0,
        "successRate": 100,
        "tpGain": 0,
        "params": [],
        "damage": {
            "critical": 0,
            "elementId": 0,
            "formula": "0",
            "type": 0,
            "variance": 20
        },
        "description": "The title of \"Holy Knight\" formally bestowed by the king. Proof of recognized\nskill and noble spirit."
    },
    {
        "id": 33,
        "consumable": false,
            "critical": false,
        },
        "description": "A memory of the knight order that took in the war orphan Teana. Cherished days\nspent with beloved comrades are engraved in it.",
        "effects": [],
        "hitType": 1,
        "iconIndex": 89,
        "itypeId": 2,
        "name": "Pride of the Holy Knight",
        "note": "<itemCategory:Title>",
        "occasion": 3,
        "price": 0,
        "scope": 0,
        "tpGain": 0
    },
    {
        "id": 34,
        "consumable": false,
            "critical": false,
        },
        "description": "A memory of being easily violated by an inferior opponent. Even if she can win\nfights, she can't win against a cock.",
        "effects": [],
        "hitType": 1,
        "iconIndex": 89,
        "itypeId": 2,
        "name": "Memories of the Knights",
        "note": "<itemCategory:Title>",
        "occasion": 3,
        "price": 0,
        "scope": 0,
        "tpGain": 0
    },

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
hm running the update bat gives me a timeout. Dunno if that just meansthere is no update or if there might be something wrong with it
What kind of timeout are you getting? Can you post a screenshot?

Edit: I've pushed a fix that should solve any issues with GameUpdate timing out. Might need to manually patch the game once to apply it.

Last edited:

PeachPie

Jan 24, 2018
If I rename the folder RJ01181202-Glory of Teana to just Glory of Teana, and then run GAMEUPDATE.bat the I think the patcher fails. Instead of placing the files inside www it expands the repo and creates a folder called Glory-of-Teana-main.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
If I rename the folder RJ01181202-Glory of Teana to just Glory of Teana, and then run GAMEUPDATE.bat the I think the patcher fails. Instead of placing the files inside www it expands the repo and creates a folder called Glory-of-Teana-main.
Try a manual patch. I update the batch script. I think it was getting overwritten during the update causing it to fail midway.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes