Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
even after getting the true end, to fully unlock the recollection it says to follow the creator on Ci-en. but how would the game even know?

Reactions: rKnight

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
Pretty short game!
Watch out for this, it's a soft lock if you go to this door during the Slums event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and during the Hypno event, my phone translated these to:

Ah, despite my review, it was still nice to have a short smut game to play. Thanks for the TL & upload!

Reactions: gazz84 and SaiyanK

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3711517

Overview:
Teana, who was taken in as an orphan by the Royal Knights' Order when she was young, was officially appointed as a 'Holy Knight' by the king.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-06
Release Date: 2024-04-25
Developer: Voynich Pudding
Translator: DazedAnon - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.01
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Required: Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate.bat in the game folder or by manually patching it via .

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 3711508 View attachment 3711509 View attachment 3711510 View attachment 3711511 View attachment 3711512 View attachment 3711513 View attachment 3711514
I wasn't expecting much from this game and it turned out to be a lot better than I expected. Teana is a real cutie and I loved how she got a train pulled on her, her first night at the Inn in the South. 8 guys taking their turn with our poor drunk Teana, what a slut. I love her. It is sad that this game is complete, the dev could have done so much more with our slut. Maybe, getting her a job in the tavern or in a brothel. I love the sound effects and the battle scenes are really fun, just put it on auto.
At what point does Rusty teach her swordsmanship? I think I have her at around level 25 and he is telling her to get more combat experience.
Thanks for posting this fun game.

Funny, I checked the link for other games and it brought me right back to this one.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
I'm pretty sure Rusty is a lewdness-check. It's around 20 or more percent? It's all lewd checks or mission-completed checks. So if it's not a lewd check, just complete some more missions~

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Royal Knight vs Holy Knight's armor... lol

THX for the share...
Thought; Armour like that-plate armour-has to be 'tailored'. Fitted to the individual. So she must have requested the design, or at least OKed it.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Somehow I hit some combination that now gives me a ginormous avatar of Teana blocking the right side of the screen. Anyone know how to make it go away?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
First of all I got to say that the voice of Teana, especially when she is getting fucked is awesome. In real life she's probably some old woman Japanese whore, chain smoker (just kidding). I love her, she makes me laugh to listen to her moan and groan.

I've gone into the den in the cave and nothing is there. How do I make something happen?

Screenshot 2024-06-06 235934.png

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
I notice in the preview images, it has stats for "Male partners and "Female partners", is it actually possible for Teana to get with women in this game? Because lesbian isn't tagged.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
im stuck in 2star subjugation quest. says go to forest but there is nothing there. no boss just regular mobs. after killing lots of them still cant progress help

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes