toast106458

Jun 20, 2022
Played through the whole game and got True End first, here's the save with the two closed off spaces in the recollection room.

zero6367

May 14, 2021
After the subjugation quest i stopped getting any quests from catherine, is this intended? Where am i supposed to to next?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
So I am on the side quest of defeating monsters to see how they shatter. However, the game doesn't indicate what kind of monsters, and I have gone through and wiped out the monsters in the forest, mountains, and cave. Then I go back to the guild to report, but the option to report isn't available. Is this a bug in the game, or am I missing something?

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Game is just plain bad. MC is a damn bimbo with a brain of a damn pea

1. You don't get to make choices go talk to therapist and he is going to hypnotize you. She balks he says it will be free and she just agrees.
2. Combat is really boring most of the time you will just spam auto attack
3. She trusts everyone (what damn holy knight is going to just trust people? She does as she is damn stupid.)

Really if your going to do corruption it needs to not be so damn obvious. I do therapy by hypnotizing you... NOBODY would trust that at all.

This is the problem with most corruption games they are so damn bad at it. It's so damn obvious and your MC just agrees to it stupidly.

I really have not seen a really good corruption game in ages. You either got the absolute stupidest MC or it's Mind Control which is boring just because it is mind control.

Art: 4/5 has some animation
Sound: 4/5 has some voices and sound effects
Story: 2/5
Music: 3/5 (has standard average music)

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes