4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Glowing Stones: Heroes' Awakening (Chapter 3 Update)
GS_SM_Cover01.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
GS SM C01b1.jpg GS SM C01b2.jpg GS SM C01b3.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just look at all these features with even more in-game:
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.
- Sancho

batanegra

May 8, 2017
in the bar during chapter 2 (i think) where are the clickeable options? i could only click in the woman at one part, and then nothing else

teers82

Jul 30, 2021
Fairly confused early on... you and Aurora go on a date and she questions your living situation with Amy. Then your dad dies and she attends the funeral, where she admitted fear of it being too soon to go to something that important. Blink twice and your 69'ing Amy and Aurora is flicking the bean listening through the wall as you and and Amy make each other cum...wtf...!?!?

Also... assault rifle, really? What is this Germany circa 1942? Both grammatically and literally, the word is incorrect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quetzzz

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i need some help on the game i am stuck and Confused

I got the new Costume from the box from Whisper after that i was talking to Aurora then it keeps repenting its self i was talking to my friend while going to my car on my cell why does it keep doing that?

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019

I got the new Costume from the box from Whisper after that i was talking to Aurora then it keeps repenting its self i was talking to my friend while going to my car on my cell why does it keep doing that?
This also happens to me but instead it keeps repeating for me after mc talks with Aurora in mc's room.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I was already wary, because of some things said in this thread and well making one of the LIs a stripper was finally enough.. seriously why is that shit so common? That combined with the hottest girl not even being an LI, but the wife of your best friend and them also FUCKING IN YOUR OWN BED (wtf?).... Yeah that's a nope for me from now on.

Such a fitting name... bye and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I was already wary, because of some things said in this thread and well making one of the LIs a stripper was finally enough.. seriously why is that shit so common? That combined with the hottest girl not even being an LI, but the wife of your best friend and them also FUCKING IN YOUR OWN BED (wtf?).... Yeah that's a nope for me from now on.
Fr, strippers and camwhores in every single game. And such dick move to reveal that shit when you were already on her path for some time, at least the game lets you "break up" with her but what a waste of time that all was at that point. It seems the neighboor girl also has some shit going on that she does to earn more money lmao, so more surprises like that will be coming surely. Hard pass.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
ch4_det_rdv_0008.png

Hello there!

My apologies, I'm really late with this progress report!

It's a bit crazy here: it's the vacations, and that means my child is at home... And of course, it's not easy :p
So I've also given myself some time off. A family weekend, for example. We saw kangaroos! :D

IMG_002.jpg

Development : I've got all the music for Amy and Aurora, and I'm starting to work on Celeste's with the composer. But it's getting expensive, so I'm not sure I'll be able to do all the characters for the next release. :(

For the game itself: I've started work on the graphical interface. The aim is to make it more neonpunk than oldschool. I mean, everything looks really amateur contemporary... But then, I don't spend much time on it, mainly when the PC is rendering :)

Story-wise: the whole chapter is planned out, so I know what's going to happen in detail, in what order, and with whom. By the way, thanks to all the bosses who took part in the latest survey! The winner is Whisper, neck and neck with Amy. But don't be sad, all the characters will have at least one little scene in this new chapter!

As for the numbers, I'm at :

- 105 renders

- 330 frames of animation for the first animation of the chapter

- 525 lines of script

- 150 lines of story waiting to be scripted

The next week will be devoted to a bit of work on the interface, posing everything that's already been written, and writing the sequel if I manage to get enough quiet time alone for that.

On the other hand, my wife is having surgery tomorrow, and won't be able to use her hand for at least 2 weeks. I'm going to have to do a lot more around the house... She's been very supportive up to now, but now it's my turn to support her!

If I see that it's taking up too much of my GS work, I might put the billing on hold for a month, until she recovers enough. But we'll have to see how it all goes and if the surgery goes well tomorrow.

That's all for today!

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020

i want to keep going on the game but it won.t let me :cry:

tk99

Jun 3, 2019

i want to keep going on the game but it won.t let me :cry:
The uploaded/leaked version has a bug which was fixed quickly after the initial release for Patreon/Steam.

Edit: Just checked, it only happens if you break up with Aurora.

Last edited:

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Made some Fan Sigs for "Glowing Stones":

Amy - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 1 MB /.gif

GSsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/09/2933794_GSsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 1 MB / .gif

GSsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/09/2933795_GSsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Cassandra - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,91 MB / .gif

GSsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/09/2933796_GSsiG3.gif

Aurora - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,94 MB / .gif

GSsiG4.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/09/2933797_GSsiG4.gif

Celeste - Fan Signature

GSsiG5.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/09/2933798_GSsiG5.gif

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Whether you're a Superhero or not: Let one or two of these Sigs empower your personal signature...​
... you might even support the game & the dev a wee bit!

And MoonlightDevCorp: thanks for your game & good luck for a glowing future development!

Last edited:

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Made some Fan Sigs for "Glowing Stones":

Amy - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 1 MB /.gif

View attachment 2910264

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/09/2933794_GSsiG1.gif

Sam - Fan Signature

View attachment 2910265

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/09/2933795_GSsiG2.gif

Cassidy - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,91 MB / .gif

View attachment 2910266

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/09/2933796_GSsiG3.gif

Aurora - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,94 MB / .gif

View attachment 2910267

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/09/2933797_GSsiG4.gif

Celeste - Fan Signature

View attachment 2910268

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/09/2933798_GSsiG5.gif

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Whether you're a Superhero or not: Let one or two of these Sigs empower your personal signature...​
... you might even support the game & the dev a wee bit!

And MoonlightDevCorp: thanks for your game & good luck for a glowing future development!
Hello, and thanks a lot for those amazing Fan Sig Gorse, you're a Superhero for sure! :D

ps : Cassie's real name is Cassandra :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Guess wat i still have the same Problem i broke up with Aurora. it won.t let me go more in the game is there a bug in the game ?

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Hello, and thanks a lot for those amazing Fan Sig Gorse, you're a Superhero for sure! :D

ps : Cassie's real name is Cassandra :p
You're most welcome!

Thank you for your efforts to create such a powerful story for us to enjoy - you're the real Superhero here, not me.
But I appreciate your appraisal. :giggle:

Also, thanks for the Cassie hint: Of course "Cassandra" - how could I ?!Corrected.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes