VN Ren'Py Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.4] [MoonLightDevCorp]

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hmm...so during the meet and sit down with Cassie, there is a choice where MC makes a comment if she has interest. If the player picks interest...MC loses 2 love points with her, but gains 1 of interest. So does that choice open up (her cheating on her husband) ...netori relationship with her? And is it better to keep the love points, or go with the interested choice to open up a relationship with her...even though she is married?

Also, kind of a drag that the blonde café owner is a lesbian, and I believe not a love interest choice. Though she looks like she is from another game, of which I don't remember the name right now.

View attachment 2834334
View attachment 2834359
Worst mod, borderline blasphemy :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto and FatGiant

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I'm getting stuck in a loop too, right after Aurora visits the MC's apartment.

edit: I think the error is dependent on not romancing Aurora. There's a "jump ch3_rue" in the script when I'm pretty sure it's meant to be "jump ch3_rue3".

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The dev is a native french speaker.
Who went bonkers coding the archive build for retail... geez the amount of archives is rather silly.
1691439054859.png
I've not seen such wackiness before tbh. I should ship him some whiskey as the wine there must be tainted.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm...so during the meet and sit down with Cassie, there is a choice where MC makes a comment if she has interest. If the player picks interest...MC loses 2 love points with her, but gains 1 of interest. So does that choice open up (her cheating on her husband) ...netori relationship with her? And is it better to keep the love points, or go with the interested choice to open up a relationship with her...even though she is married?

Also, kind of a drag that the blonde café owner is a lesbian, and I believe not a love interest choice. Though she looks like she is from another game, of which I don't remember the name right now.

View attachment 2834334
View attachment 2834359
Blonde is from Where the Heart Is.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Considering he recoded all of it, changed the folder structure, and added new functions... I'm still picking the tomatoes from the vine. It's far from getting to the oven yet. This is going to be some work for sure.
Oh My...

You sure know how to pick them... (the games to mod, not the tomatoes)

Peace :)

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
i don't mind a harem game when mood hits but, no anal or vaginal sex tag?
doesn't seem very haremy to me

got an old oil drum and some random bits of wood. i am forming a picket line... ;) :p

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Considering he recoded all of it, changed the folder structure, and added new functions... I'm still picking the tomatoes from the vine. It's far from getting to the oven yet. This is going to be some work for sure.
Well in the interim, players could use the 0x52_URM non evasive (doesn't mess with saves) Renpy tool, to aid in seeing what's behind most of the story choices. As it compliments the in game wt, and at least until Sancho1969's detailed walk through has been completed.

Install: Just place the file into the game folder, like other mods.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well in the interim, players could use the 0x52_URM non evasive (doesn't mess with saves) Renpy tool, to aid in seeing what's behind most of the story choices. As it compliments the in game wt, and at least until Sancho1969's detailed walk through has been completed.

Install: Just place the file into the game folder, like other mods.
:ROFLMAO: :p Now I see why the dev was trying to emulate the mod a bit... he's charging folks for the tidbit info he has embedded in the choices:
Python:
if __steam__ and not DLCActivated:
    $ persistent.AvecWalk = False
    $ SetWkValue()
Just... wow.

Except he fucked up and not all choices have the checker on them... most of the new ones do but several of the old ones he missed completely. I ain't fixin' that mess... but I can unlock it all of course. Just seems silly to charge for "(Love)", etc.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Steam DLC Unlocker

Bought the VN on Steam but don't feel like springing for the in-game "walkthrough"?

Fine, I won't judge how you spend your cash.

Installation: Copy the extracted contents of the attached inside the VN's "/game" folder.
Uninstall: Remove the file you copied above.

Done.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
MoonlightDevCorp, you'll want a Steam update... and maybe your patreon's too. There's bugs which I'll list later but this one's an easy fix (you'll have to create an image button though):

You forgot that if the Player has a controller plugged in (and many on Steam will) you have a text button instead of an image button on the Help screen:
Python:
if GamepadExists():
    textbutton _("Gamepad") action SetScreenVariable("device", "gamepad")
You need:
Python:
imagebutton:
    if GamepadExists():
        idle "images/shared/menu/BoutonGamepad2.png" # assumed new image name
        hover "images/shared/menu/BoutonGamepad1.png" # assumed new image name
        mouse "pointer"
        action SetScreenVariable("device", "gamepad")
    else:
        idle "images/shared/menu/BoutonGamepad1.png" # assumed new image name

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Download your compressed game but error when starting game
View attachment 2835173
Lemme guess.... you're mobile. That error is a mobile only issue, not PC/Linux/Mac. It's not the compressed version but the actual VN scripts the compression is built off of. In other words that error for mobile will occur regardless of compressed or original. There's many bugs tbh. I feel like I'm spray cans of Raid...

• Angry
Reactions: Mister Player

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite nice if talking about animations, but still little content (y) Also game still missing sounds and moans also for me it looked like game was lagging.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

Hello there!

Today, and for two days now, I've been working with Frank Schröter (I sincerely invite you to visit his , and his music page on , everything is royalty-free, but if you like something, don't hesitate to buy a license from him if you can afford it, it helps him enormously) on the music for the game.

I know that some people play without sound, and for some it's because they don't like the "general" music often found in VNs (royalty-free music).

But for me, music is part of the game. More or less important, of course, but as I want GS to be as "cinematic" as possible, music is a must-have.

So far, I've always worked with free music (99% of it composed by Frank), but I always promised myself that if I had the means, I'd have a soundtrack made especially for my game (and exclusively for it!).

So I started working on it with him. At the moment, we've got three scores, for Amy, and the fourth is almost finished.
The video summarizes the style of Amy's music. But it will be different styles for the other characters, of course!

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think, I'm walking in uncharted territory here I must say :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PikZik and FatGiant

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
I was already wary, because of some things said in this thread and well making one of the LIs a stripper was finally enough.. seriously why is that shit so common? That combined with the hottest girl not even being an LI, but the wife of your best friend and them also FUCKING IN YOUR OWN BED (wtf?).... Yeah that's a nope for me from now on.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes