VN Ren'Py Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.4] [MoonLightDevCorp]

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
Nice, this one has a decent story and great graphics. I had fun playing it. I do have one question.. the bottom symbol for the MC.. what does it stand for? Couldn't figure that one out. The other characters were easy to figure out.. friendship for one.. love for the heart symbol.. Other than that one thing I couldn't find fault with anything in the game really. Can't wait for more updates... kudos to the DEV.
Those at the MC's page? Heroism and Survival, I believe.

Also Kudos, I'll be getting it on steam.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
What is MC's planned future relationship with Greg and his wife?

Is there any adult content planned with Sheila or maybe Greg?

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I'm trying the game and I like it a lot, I think it has potential. But I got stuck after the scene where Aurora leaves the room and gives you the option to stare at her. It sends me back to the scene where Greg calls you on the phone and continues in a loop.

Reactions: qaywsx and Vasy

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.3] [MoonLightDevCorp] Compressed

Download (419MB) - -

Always support the Dev if you like the game you play.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for translating the game into my native language! (y)
I really appreciate this effort. :love:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GlowingStonesHeroesAwakening-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
<3 BUT CONVERT THE PNG'S, PLEASE.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...so during the meet and sit down with Cassie, there is a choice where MC makes a comment if she has interest. If the player picks interest...MC loses 2 love points with her, but gains 1 of interest. So does that choice open up (her cheating on her husband) ...netori relationship with her? And is it better to keep the love points, or go with the interested choice to open up a relationship with her...even though she is married?

Also, kind of a drag that the blonde café owner is a lesbian, and I believe not a love interest choice. Though she looks like she is from another game, of which I don't remember the name right now.

screenshot0002.png
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hmm...so during the meet and sit down with Cassie, there is a choice where MC makes a comment if she is has interest. If the player picks interest...MC loses 2 love points with her, but gains 1 of interest. So does that choice open up (her cheating on her husband) ...netori relationship with her? And is it better to keep the love points, or go with the interested choice to open up a relationship with her...even though she is married?

Also, kind of a drag that the blonde café owner is a lesbian, and I believe not a love interest choice. Though she looks like she is from another game, of which I don't remember the name right now.

View attachment 2834334
View attachment 2834359
She's from: Where the Heart is

About the other question, I'm on the same boat as you. I did however chose to keep the Love points. My reasoning is, that this is a first interaction, and it is better to keep growing the relationship before changing it. I may be completely wrong, but, that's what I did.

Peace :)

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes