VN Ren'Py Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.4] [MoonLightDevCorp]

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Hi :) Nah, that's all me, I've failed, and none of the beta test I drive with the other player detected that. It's already corrected, but I wait a little to push a new version fully corrected (there is a little typos to correct too).
Thanks a lot to feedback this bug, it help a lot! :)

Edit : Oh, and don't be worry, it's a graphical bug, the save is... safe

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just tried to play this game but couldn't these tow things popped up instead. Picture one was at the beginning . Picture 2 was when I clicked new game. picture 1.png picture 2.png

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Really loved the game ^^, i’m just wondering if Aurora’s title, the girl next door is that a reference to the sitcom "Les Filles d'à côté"?

Reactions: MoonlightDevCorp

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I DO love me some cross-referencing other games!
Joline a beautiful blonde woman who just HAPPENS to own a coffee shop is in this game, though the reference to another is hard to place.
I KNOW I played it a few months ago, where the MC loses his a$$hole father and he can collect his inheritance if the other two individuals involved give theirs up OR if he stops talking to his new friends/family.
The mother is a buxom brunette, the same as her younger daughter, a computer whiz with glasses, and the older daughter who is into fitness like the MC.
So what's the NAAAAAME of the GAAAAME? ( A little Crystal Method reference for those in the KNOW!)

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
I just found this game, and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised! :)

Keep up the good work MoonlightDevCorp

I enjoy the stories so much more when the dev has a plan first and then lets the story unfold after, with too many games on this site the dev clearly only has a premise and then writes the story as they go. From what I can judge from the story so far and by comparing the banner picture to what we know etc I would clearly put this in the first category.

Love it, will write a review after a few more (consistent) updates. :D

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
I just found this game, and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised! :)

Keep up the good work MoonlightDevCorp

I enjoy the stories so much more when the dev has a plan first and then lets the story unfold after, with too many games on this site the dev clearly only has a premise and then writes the story as they go. From what I can judge from the story so far and by comparing the banner picture to what we know etc I would clearly put this in the first category.

Love it, will write a review after a few more (consistent) updates. :D
Thanks a lot :) Yes, there is plan, and plan inside those plans :)

But, you know, it's now that reviews are good for dev, not later. It's now that the game need to be known, not when it's already known ;)
Same for wishlisting on Steam for exemple, it's more needed now than later ^^

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
the game you are trying to think of is...WHERE THE HEART IS...that's it's name...
Lol I did a search for the name of the coffee shop, which is the same name of the game and nothing came up, I will do so again, making sure I don't have a single letter off since that's most likely the reason I couldn't see anything and TY for your response.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. And the result is good.

The worldbuilding is correct.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting, particularly staying a good hero and not the usual self-centered jerk.
The artistic side is well done, outside maybe the hair on some of the girls (Amy, Aurora and Celeste).

First of all, thank you very much for the french version. It's so rare for an adult game to include it that I'm ready to be understanding for the spelling errors left (though it's making me mad). And it's easier to assess the game that way.
The introduction was well made. I would have loved to meet the father to know what kind of man he was. The flow of events of the main story was well thought and logical.
The MC has the right personality, though he is too easily pushed by others and not enough proactive outside when he is playing the hero. The other characters are great, though I have some doubt about some since we didn't see them often (just one scene or conversation).
There are plenty of choices, though I may have been wrong since my relationships aren't maxed outside Sarah. As for the MC, I don't know what's the more useful in the long run but I'm glad there's a possibility of being another kind of hero than the rush into action type.
The sex scenes were well made. Having different POV was great. The dick and sperm as well as the pussies were realistic enough (they usually tend to look like plastic and glue, so thanks).
The hero's scenes were well built, nearly cinematographic, and varied.

There are many questions left and I'm also worried about some of them (not only the ending). So I'm curious about what will happen next and obviouly about the rest of the game's story.

By the way, one of the godesses is called "Destinée" in french and it made me laugh everytime I saw that name (well, it reminded me a song with the same name and the film it was in :LOL:).

Good continuation.

Reactions: MoonlightDevCorp

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. And the result is good.

The worldbuilding is correct.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting, particularly staying a good hero and not the usual self-centered jerk.
The artistic side is well done, outside maybe the hair on some of the girls (Amy, Aurora and Celeste).

First of all, thank you very much for the french version. It's so rare for an adult game to include it that I'm ready to be understanding for the spelling errors left (though it's making me mad). And it's easier to assess the game that way.
The introduction was well made. I would have loved to meet the father to know what kind of man he was. The flow of events of the main story was well thought and logical.
The MC has the right personality, though he is too easily pushed by others and not enough proactive outside when he is playing the hero. The other characters are great, though I have some doubt about some since we didn't see them often (just one scene or conversation).
There are plenty of choices, though I may have been wrong since my relationships aren't maxed outside Sarah. As for the MC, I don't know what's the more useful in the long run but I'm glad there's a possibility of being another kind of hero than the rush into action type.
The sex scenes were well made. Having different POV was great. The dick and sperm as well as the pussies were realistic enough (they usually tend to look like plastic and glue, so thanks).
The hero's scenes were well built, nearly cinematographic, and varied.

There are many questions left and I'm also worried about some of them (not only the ending). So I'm curious about what will happen next and obviouly about the rest of the game's story.

By the way, one of the godesses is called "Destinée" in french and it made me laugh everytime I saw that name (well, it reminded me a song with the same name and the film it was in :LOL:).

Good continuation.
Hello, and thanks a lot for this post :)
If you want/wish, you can join the discord to point all the misspelling, as I'm not an english native speaker ^^
And don't hesitate to put it in the review of the game too.

Again, thank you.

Reactions: Oliz82 and ktunga

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes