VN Ren'Py Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.4] [MoonLightDevCorp]

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
MoonlightDevCorp, just so you know someone caught it, I did:

If you haven't yet played the update or otherwise waiting for today's SanchoMod update, do NOT click on the spoiler until after you've played... you've been warned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone later references this post or replies to it please... please respect the spoiler and don't spill the beans as there are many folks who have not played yet. Keeping a lid on it for now is the right thing to do imho. Regards and thank you for respecting others.

• Haha
Reactions: WaerM and burbero

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
wHADDAYA TALKIN ABOUT? Scared of other games, are ya? That is no spoiler, that is one ad for
THOSE GAMERS WHO KNOW WHO SHE IS AND WHERE TO FIND HER ...

If you haven't yet played the update or otherwise waiting for today's SanchoMod update, do NOT click on the spoiler until after you've played... you've been warned.
If anyone later references this post or replies to it please... please respect the spoiler and don't spill the beans as there are many folks who have not played yet. Keeping a lid on it for now is the right thing to do imho. Regards and thank you for respecting others.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Where is the link for chapter one mod?
For chapter 1 only : Extras: Multi Mod
Dev kept the link in the OP, but you killed your own links.
The dev got in a hurry I guess or doesn't know I keep mods up to date within 24-48hrs of public VN updates. I'll have the mod update done in just a bit (I'm in final test speedruns then will be ready to compile it). Anyway, I always deprecate old mods during release staging with every VN, and place a note that I'm updating the mod and to "please be patient".

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Glowing Stones: Heroes' Awakening (Chapter 2 Update)
GS_SM_Cover01.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021

Hehehe, yep, I really like this one, and they gave me the autorisation, so... ;)

Reactions: WaerM

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: I have the compressed as well (so I could test it's integrity for the mod update), and that label is there and zero error.
So, something is borked on your end. Insure you have installed it properly. That label is in the "chap1" files:
label ch1_begin:

Mar 27, 2019

I caught it....loved it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sancho1969

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
here's a question you kinda failed to ask yourself: is it harem? no, really now. so far, he's just a guy testing the waters.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
So what's the deal with Cassandra and "bad love" option? Is it Netori or just unrequited feelings?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This makes a grand total of five of us fussing about some character we cannot interact with too much.

When did y”all gone ”Where the heart is” this year alone? Is this game your very first 2023 time?

StayAngry

Apr 14, 2021
I am reading/playing this VN using Sancho's multimod. According to the stat screen coming with this mod I have 5 love points with Cassandra. However when I look at the stat screen on the telephone I have 0 of 0 love points with Cassandra. Is this a feature or a bug and if it is a bug, is it a bug in the game or in the multimod?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes