VN Ren'Py Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.4] [MoonLightDevCorp]

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Wow, this has to be a first to see a game developer leave their Patreon posts open for all to review. Thank you.

I'm looking forward to seeing more content from your title. Regards.

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Wow, this has to be a first to see a game developer leave their Patreon posts open for all to review. Thank you.

I'm looking forward to seeing more content from your title. Regards.
Hello there,
Thank you. Yes, the weekly reports are opened to all. That way everybody can follow the progress on the next update.
There is also some patron-only content, but not the weekly reports.

See you :)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Nice work! Really nice work!

BTW: Does anyone have a signature pic I could put in my sig? I'm not good in graphics and it wouldn't look nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Nice work! Really nice work!

BTW: Does anyone have a signature pic I could put in my sig? I'm not good in graphics and it wouldn't look nice.
Hi and thanks a lot for your comment and your support !

I don't have done signatures yet, but after this release I'll have some time to do it! :)

Reactions: Tremonia

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Needs pregnancy.
The story time will not allow pregnancy. Creampie, yes, sure, but the story will not be long enough in its temporality to get pregnancy, and especially to get it influence it.
Maybe there will be in the ending, why not, I didn't have think about that yet, but not before it (but the choices are all logged in the save, so it's not a technically closed door) :)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
CelesteParcNuitPromo.jpg

Hello there!

I'm doing this report today because it's certainly the last one before the release!

Yes, finally! I'm currently installing the last scene (well, it'll take 2 days, I think) and my pc is rendering all the time.

As far as the release process is concerned, here's how it's going to go:
I'll send the version to the Superhero and Celestial being patrons as soon as I've got a stable, tested version, without the final touches for Steam (like achievements). If I can do it, it should be on Tuesday, I hope.

Then I'll finish the final touches, and the aim is to release on Steam on July 14 (cock-a-doodle-doo!).

How's that going to work? I'm going to release the game, and a DLC that will initially contain just the in-game walkthrough. This DLC will be expanded later, with a PDF containing lore, anecdotes etc...

And then, the game will be made available to hero patrons.

For all patterns, the version you'll get will be the full version (lucky you! :p ) and with the DLC activated.

What's more, all patrons who have supported me for an amount equal to the price of the game on Steam (~$11) will receive a private message shortly after my release (I've still got to learn how and make the request to Steam...) offering them a Steam key to the game. It's up to you whether you want it or not ;)

So, what about the numbers?
- 1010/1080 render (oh my gosh!)
- 7500 animated frames (for over 7 minutes of animation! O_O)
- 4160 scripted lines (should go to 4250 more or less)

That's crazy! :D

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Really good start of a game! The story is intriguing so far and the characters are likeable. I liked the where the heart is cameo too and am already curious how the girls will get their powers. Hope the dev continues his great work!

My only nitpicky critism for this game would be the face's of the LI's are all somewhat off (esp aurora but celeste, cassie and to a lower extrend amy too) which makes the girls way less attractive and interesting for me somehow but thats maybe just a matter of taste.

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Really good start of a game! The story is intriguing so far and the characters are likeable. I liked the where the heart is cameo too and am already curious how the girls will get their powers. Hope the dev continues his great work!

My only nitpicky critism for this game would be the face's of the LI's are all somewhat off (esp aurora but celeste, cassie and to a lower extrend amy too) which makes the girls way less attractive and interesting for me somehow but thats maybe just a matter of taste.
Thank you ! :)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

Hello there!

It's starting! The release of chapter 3 has just been posted for the SuperHeroes and Celestial beings patrons. About Steam, it's progressing as well, I'm waiting for their staff.

I hope they'll be responsive enough, I've just got a validation pending, and hopefully (yes, this is all totally new to me) I'll be able to put GS on Early Access!

The next step is Steam, then in a week Heroes!

I'll also be updating the demos very soon, which will be the only versions of GS available for free on this Patreon. This is because Steam refuses to allow us to make versions of games that are on Steam available for free or cheaper than Steam.

And I think chapters 0, 1 and 2 are enough to get a feel for the game :)

Stay tuned for the next announcement, which will be the Steam release!

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello there!
It's time for my first review, about two weeks after the release of the third chapter of GS!
What can I say? It has been extremely stressful, my gods! Lots of things to monitor, some quick fixes to apply... And then I took some time off to rest and be with my family.
But otherwise it went well. People seem pretty happy with Steam (only one negative review and 18 positive) and that's a good thing. Reviews are really important for marketing.
As for Patreon, the fact that I can no longer make a release available to everyone has probably helped things a bit. But I hope it doesn't affect the visibility of the game ;)
And now... I'm back!
I've started writing and posing the next chapter, and I've been working a bit on the interface. Especially to make the tablet a bit more "cyber".

So I'm back at it again, but I can't give you any progress figures yet.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
See you soon!

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
ch4_ret_fire_0013.png

Hello there!

It's time for my first review, about two weeks after the release of the third chapter of GS!

What can I say? It has been extremely stressful, my gods! Lots of things to monitor, some quick fixes to apply... And then I took some time off to rest and be with my family.

But otherwise it went well. People seem pretty happy with Steam (only one negative review and 18 positive) and that's a good thing. Reviews are really important for marketing.

As for Patreon, the fact that I can no longer make a release available to everyone has probably helped things a bit. But I hope it doesn't affect the visibility of the game ;)
And now... I'm back!

I've started writing and posing the next chapter, and I've been working a bit on the interface. Especially to make the tablet a bit more "cyber".

So I'm back at it again, but I can't give you any progress figures yet.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

See you soon!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Nice, this one has a decent story and great graphics. I had fun playing it. I do have one question.. the bottom symbol for the MC.. what does it stand for? Couldn't figure that one out. The other characters were easy to figure out.. friendship for one.. love for the heart symbol.. Other than that one thing I couldn't find fault with anything in the game really. Can't wait for more updates... kudos to the DEV.

Reactions: MoonlightDevCorp
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes