VN Ren'Py Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.4] [MoonLightDevCorp]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
This game reminds me a lot of 'Reclutant Archon'. Same situation. MC's best friend is married to the best MILF in the game but our MC can't fuck her ... Sadly the game has been abandoned. Who knows why!

• Sad
Reactions: mofonistik

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Edit:Btw, what does "Ahah" mean?

Anyways good luck.
In American English, "ahah" usually means that an idea, usually an answer or solution to a problem, has been suddenly thought of or realized. For example: I am taking a math test and, Ahah! I remembered the answer. Or...I am a super hero and I've been looking for the bad guy and, Ahah! I found him.

But I guess it could also just be a typo of some sort. For example: Hahah! (lol)

Reactions: MadCore and Chimba

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
In American English, "ahah" usually means that an idea, usually an answer or solution to a problem, has been suddenly thought of or realized. For example: I am taking a math test and, Ahah! I remembered the answer. Or...I am a super hero and I've been looking for the bad guy and, Ahah! I found him.

But I guess it could also just be a typo of some sort. For example: Hahah! (lol)
Ah, yes, it would be more Hahah... Sorry about it ^^

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Was pretty awesome. Love me some good hero stuff, so that's a plus. Seems the MC is like the Flash, or can manipulate time (slowing things down around him). Not sure yet, obviously, but still sounds fun either way. Looking at the main image and some of the previews, seems the others are going to get powers as well.

Either way, great first release there. Renders are good, writing had some very very minor issues here and there, but otherwise it was fine. Animations are great. And you got some good praise/recommendations from some well known Devs as well. Overall mate, nice job! Very eager to see how this goes. Thanks and best of luck with your project! ;)

Reactions: acewinz

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Was pretty awesome. Love me some good hero stuff, so that's a plus. Seems the MC is like the Flash, or can manipulate time (slowing things down around him). Not sure yet, obviously, but still sounds fun either way. Looking at the main image and some of the previews, seems the others are going to get powers as well.

Either way, great first release there. Renders are good, writing had some very very minor issues here and there, but otherwise it was fine. Animations are great. And you got some good praise/recommendations from some well known Devs as well. Overall mate, nice job! Very eager to see how this goes. Thanks and best of luck with your project! ;)
Thank you very much, it go directly to my heart!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found a bug... the hearts are missing from Sheila... :devilish:
Exactly ! I don't understand the point of getting relationship points with Sheila (the best woman in the game) if MC can't fuck her! This is crince.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
MoonlightDevCorp Good afternoon. Consider using the SomethingNew function only when there's something that the player can actually see has changed and not yet to be used variables such as aurStoryCounter. There's no reason to annoy the player with notifications that are currently empty/have not been developed yet.... imho. There's other presentation issues too but I'm just now eyeballing the VN and can provide better detail later for assistance. Regards.

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
MoonlightDevCorp Good afternoon. Consider using the SomethingNew function only when there's something that the player can actually see has changed and not yet to be used variables such as aurStoryCounter. There's no reason to annoy the player with notifications that are currently empty/have not been developed yet.... imho. There's other presentation issues too but I'm just now eyeballing the VN and can provide better detail later for assistance. Regards.
Hello :) Thanks for your post. I invite you to click on the portrait of Aurora (in your exemple) in the tablet to get the complete biography and then see your new content (in your exemple, it's a new part of her story)

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hello :) Thanks for your post. I invite you to click on the portrait of Aurora (in your exemple) in the tablet to get the complete biography and then see your new content (in your exemple, it's a new part of her story)
I see. I went with the assumption that it updated once per event and not multiple times per convo basis. Might be a bit overdone with it's frequency, but that's obviously just personal opinion on my part.

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
I see. I went with the assumption that it updated once per event and not multiple times per convo basis. Might be a bit overdone with it's frequency, but that's obviously just personal opinion on my part.
I agree, I would need some time / experience to get the good balance I guess :)

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
GlowingStonesHeroesAwakening-CH0-1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Thanks you for the torrent :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daxter250
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes