Aug 7, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: kauthor

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I did a search for you and that came up along with "Two snaps and a double shake" meme, so I chose that one. It fits you perfectly, sista! :ROFLMAO:
Damn you for beating me at my next joke! :ROFLMAO: And I call bullshit... I know damn well what happens when you google "sancho" (yeah, fuck, I just set myself up again... damnit! I'm still too sober for you being in the closet)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Damn you for beating me at my next joke! :ROFLMAO: And I call bullshit... I know damn well what happens when you google "sancho" (yeah, fuck, I just set myself up again... damnit! I'm still too sober for you being in the closet)
What closet? If someome's bent over a table spreading those cheeks, it doesn't matter to me what hanging below.
HotWhirlwindAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
so i will ask bluntly here sheila can become a Li or not?
Same question I asked this Dev multiple times but unanswered. He is most likely ashamed to say he will not be an LI. I think MC will not be able to fuck her! Fuck game I'll avoid.

Reactions: ktunga

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Thank you MoonlightDevCorp for your game! That´s my kind of fantasy i like the most. Great start with this and i love it!

Here some thoughts of mine (do with them what you want haha)
- Please don´t install NTR in this fabulous game
- Reduce please the frequency of notifications on the top right. Maybe just once at the end of an conversation with a person (Bio update etc.). It destroys the flow when i look mid-sentence at the bio update. Maybe highlight the names and text which are updated so i must not search every name for updates. When i watched it, the name should get normal again (You know what i mean?) Like - Amy/Amy (Update/no new update) or just put a little text like "new" to the name and when we watched it its gone.
- I like it more when i got no textbox or background behind the text, but here it is sometimes hard to read it because the text got no outlines. When the background is bright you cant read the text, so maybe you could do some outline around the letters. I get a lot of errors when i use a mod for this.

- There are 2 "unknown" person in my tablet. Did i miss them or are they placeholder?

Overall a great game with good writing, story and render! My congratulations and best wishes for your game!!!

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Thank you MoonlightDevCorp for your game! That´s my kind of fantasy i like the most. Great start with this and i love it!

Here some thoughts of mine (do with them what you want haha)
- Please don´t install NTR in this fabulous game
- Reduce please the frequency of notifications on the top right. Maybe just once at the end of an conversation with a person (Bio update etc.). It destroys the flow when i look mid-sentence at the bio update. Maybe highlight the names and text which are updated so i must not search every name for updates. When i watched it, the name should get normal again (You know what i mean?) Like - Amy/Amy (Update/no new update) or just put a little text like "new" to the name and when we watched it its gone.
- I like it more when i got no textbox or background behind the text, but here it is sometimes hard to read it because the text got no outlines. When the background is bright you cant read the text, so maybe you could do some outline around the letters. I get a lot of errors when i use a mod for this.

- There are 2 "unknown" person in my tablet. Did i miss them or are they placeholder?

Overall a great game with good writing, story and render! My congratulations and best wishes for your game!!!
First of all, thanks a lot for this feedback! :)

NTR is, like I put in the planned tag, out of the field. NO NTR, in any way :)

For the frequency of notification, yep, I'll review this one. And also, after the chapter, you'll have a less notification too ("new character unlocked" will not pop anymore ;) )
I really like your ideas about the highlighting for something new! ^^

For the outlining of the text, I'll put an option in preferences for that in the next update, nice idea!

Thanks again!

EDIT : Yes, the 2 "unknown" are placeholder :)

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Quite a few typos, but nothing that can't be easily fixed. Notification spam on the top right has already been mentioned.
Anyone already point out that the game contains itself 3 times?

/game
/game/game.rar
/game/game.zip

At least the compressed version does, haven't tried the original.

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Quite a few typos, but nothing that can't be easily fixed. Notification spam on the top right has already been mentioned.
Anyone already point out that the game contains itself 3 times?

/game
/game/game.rar
/game/game.zip

At least the compressed version does, haven't tried the original.
Hi, thanks :)

Yes, A little mistake of me, an old save of the game directory decide to annoy me hahah. It's already gone in my development build.

Reactions: oidex
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes