Keep your Quick slot 1 empty 'cause I'm taking control of it. :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Glowing Stones - MultiMod Edition (Chapter 1 Initial Release)
GS_SM_Cover01.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Nice start - hope it continues, love Amy, and the other girls and like the story so far

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Gotta say, I understand wanting to keep some women as friends and regulars only in your game, but it kind of sucks, when the two women in game who are supposed to be just your friends, look better than the two love interests we've already encountered.

I mean, at least Sheila is definitely the hottest woman in the game in my eyes.
So let Sheila stay with Greg or whatshisname, but swap models between her and Aurora, who has a weird head and horrible 90s hair.

I am kidding, of course, I do think Sheila is the most attractive, but who am I to tell a dev what his girls should look like?

Apart from that, it's an alright start, looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Last edited:

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Gotta say, I understand wanting to keep some women as friends and regulars only in your game, but it kind of sucks, when the two women in game who are supposed to be just your friends, look better than the two love interests we've already encountered.

I mean, at least Sheila is definitely the hottest woman in the game in my eyes.
So let Sheila stay with Greg or whatshisname, but swap models between her and Aurora, who has a weird head and horrible 90s hair.

I am kidding, of course, I do think Sheila is the most attractive, but who am I to tell a dev what his girls should look like?

Apart from that, it's an alright start, looking forward to seeing how this develops.
Yes, Sheila is gorgeous... But actually you encountered already three love interests, not only two ;)

Aurora is very sad because of you! :)

Thanks you for the feedback. You can join my discord and/or my Patreon to follow the progress of the next chapter.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yes, Sheila is gorgeous... But actually you encountered already three love interests, not only two ;)

Thanks you for the feedback. You can join my discord and/or my Patreon to follow the progress of the next chapter.
I'll give her a hug next time, poor misshaped girl. :)
Oh, I thought to be a LI there had to be hearts on the character screen, that is not the case?

Reactions: bruce555

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Game is good one. Not many good Super power games out here. Models are very good too.
Now comes the not so fun part. The ending of the release seemed anti climatic. MC just got super power in a world that deems it impossible(probably? That wasn't clear if MC is the first or if there's other super human as well.) And he was just like, "Meh! Times to become batman or superman I guess?" There's seemed no build up, no intention or really convincing reason for him to do that.
Sorry if I expected too much in that department.

Reactions: MoonlightDevCorp

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Game is good one. Not many good Super power games out here. Models are very good too.
Now comes the not so fun part. The ending of the release seemed anti climatic. MC just got super power in a world that deems it impossible(probably? That wasn't clear if MC is the first or if there's other super human as well.) And he was just like, "Meh! Times to become batman or superman I guess?" There's seemed no build up, no intention or really convincing reason for him to do that.
Sorry if I expected too much in that department.
Thanks for the comments :)
For the last part, don't forget : less than an hour ago he beat 3 guys in bare hands and in full adrenaline, so can he really "think" rightly about all of that? Also, the main reason is given, not written but given in renders : his Dad's motto, and his Dad's death also. If you want a comparaison it's the "With great power comes great responsability" of uncle Ben, or if you prefer a more "classic" reference : Noblesse oblige ^^

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I would love to see how the MC copes with his powers as the first. Then again, I see that he would Matt Murdock that shit, instead of Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022

you will have polls in your patreon to chosse models or wich lady is the next Li or only you do this kind of choices?
sorry to say this i really like the game bro but you put us the players in a bad situation here .look sheila is the best no matter what ,the girl next door is for me the worst, his hair look like she was in a tornado,amy is ok nothing more ,her friend ,the girl you save its at most a 6,and the homeless chick looks better than the others 3 together less [sheila]so i mean i know is your game and all but try to be considerated with others bro .not everyone want to fuck the ugly girl next door.....just saying

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
you will have polls in your patreon to chosse models or wich lady is the next Li or only you do this kind of choices?
sorry to say this i really like the game bro but you put us the players in a bad situation here .look sheila is the best no matter what ,the girl next door is for me the worst, his hair look like she was in a tornado,amy is ok nothing more ,her friend ,the girl you save its at most a 6,and the homeless chick looks better than the others 3 together less [sheila]so i mean i know is your game and all but try to be considerated with others bro .not everyone want to fuck the ugly girl next door.....just saying
Are you serious with this post?

So you think the Dev should cater to your whims and desire when making his game?

And for god sake stop using phrases like "you put us the players in a bad situation", you don't speak for other people or do you claim to know what everybody else likes?

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022

So you think the Dev should cater to your whims and desire when making his game?

And for god sake stop using phrases like "you put us the players in a bad situation", you don't speak for other people or do you claim to know what everybody else likes?
no ofc i dont talk for you or any opther but still im not less than you imm not here to whim to any dev im only sating my likes nothig else and about the polls you know many devs do that on patreon so i only tryng to ask what are his prefernnces on that nothing more
but on another hand ,can i ask to be at least polite with your responses>? no need to be salty here man ,.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
no ofc i dont talk for you or any opther but still im not less than you imm not here to whim to any dev im only sating my likes nothig else and about the polls you know many devs do that on patreon so i only tryng to ask what are his prefernnces on that nothing more
but on another hand ,can i ask to be at least polite with your responses>? no need to be salty here man ,.
No, my response is on par with your post so I will not change my responses. If you don't speak for everyone then why did you say so? So your opinion should sound more serious?

Where did I state that you are less than me? You're the one claiming to know better than the Dev how his models should look like. You say you're not here to sate your likes to the whim of any dev. Maybe you should just make your own VN instead of telling others how to do theirs.

I agree with others that Sheila is the hottest woman we've seen so far but I don't get my panties in a bunch just because she won't be a LI, either accept it and keep playing or move a long to another VN if you can't handle a woman not being a LI.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
No, my response is on par with your post so I will not change my responses. If you don't speak for everyone then why did you say so? So your opinion should sound more serious?

Where did I state that you are less than me? You're the one claiming to know better than the Dev how his models should look like. You say you're not here to sate your likes to the whim of any dev. Maybe you should just make your own VN instead of telling others how to do theirs.

I agree with others that Sheila is the hottest woman we've seen so far but I don't get my panties in a bunch just because she won't be a LI, either accept it and keep playing or move a long to another VN if you can't handle a woman not being a LI.
well just like you i will say it again and no complains here accept it or not im not here to play your mindgamezs so lets just cut here,you are right again about me stating imnot here to telll the dev what to do with his game im here to give my impression like you so i will do that ,like you do the same im not a whimp so no i will not do the cryng game ,but i will do this and ask the dev for my and mine only sanity if the harem is forced or not? so if isnt forced i will play the game if is fforced so would be hard pass for me ,is ok with ya now?and no im not looking for your acceptance and i didnt say you are better than me i only say im not less nothing more dont take that in a bad way we all are here to enjoy the ride .....

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Hello guys and girls.
So, I'll try to be the most complete in my answer :
- The harem will not be forced : you'll be able to reject (in a romanceable way) all the girls (But they will be friends, at least), but like I said, the "first" for each girl is on the house and not avoidable.
- Sheila and Sarah are not Li, and they will not be Li in the futur. Both got their own reason, and if you paid attention in the story, you already know why, for both of them.
- Regarding polls in Patreon : yes there will be some, but mainly to decide which character will have more attention/scene/details in the next update. And it will be to my discretion to decide most of the needed scene for the story. For exemple, even if patreon don't vote for a scene with Amy, if I need it for my story, I'll write it. But if Patreon vote instead for a scene with Aurora, and I didn't have planned one, I'll add one.
And even without any romance, I hope this story will be good.
Best regards! :)

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
thx for the response dev and im sorry if any of my comments are to blunt or harsh ,im only doing bcs i really think you have a good thing going here so again sorry and thx you

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Easy now, bro. The guy's a toddler here. Tough love is good, but, damn! You straight up beat him with a spanner. Not your usual method by far. But, I'm proud of you. Starting to act more like me each and every day. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I'm going to say this and I don't give a flying fuck how many people get pissed. MoonlightDevCorp is a new dev. He's done really good so far. Writing is done well, only a few mistakes. Renders are done well. He'll just continue to get better over time. He has his reasons for why he's made the girls a certain way. So, kindly fuck off if you don't like it. Stop with the bullshit.

I don't agree with certain things and he already knows those. But, you guys continously talking shit and banging on that 'I'm not happy' drum, is REALLY getting old. If you don't like the game, then, just fuck off and play something else.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes