VN Ren'Py Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.5 Hotfix] [MoonLightDevCorp]

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Glowing Stones is in a bundle with The Neverwhere Tales ! The Neverwhere Tales was released today. But I don't think I've to tell anyone. It's one of the best AVN for a reason and I think most of you know it already.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Well, I promised to hold off on reviewing it until I played the next update. Looks like that'll be soon. I want to like this game, and I hope it changes my mind.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
MainCapsule.png

Hello there!

Finally, after a lot of work, stress and not enough sleep, here is the new chapter of GS!

This new chapter will increase the epic level of the game!

And what can you get in Fire and Ice ?

• 1630 new renders
  • 6 minutes of animations (now in 60 fps)
  • 21 000 words for the story
For Android, I'll need one or two days to build and test everything, but it will come soon!

Thanks a lot for your support! :)
For all the pervs who wants to play this awesome game on Steam it can be found in the newest Version . I recommend the bundle including "The Neverwhere Tales" (third place in 2023 F95 Christmas Contest) which was released yesterday.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
View attachment 4008736

For all the pervs who wants to play this awesome game on Steam it can be found in the newest Version . I recommend the bundle including "The Neverwhere Tales" (third place in 2023 F95 Christmas Contest) which was released yesterday.
That's why I'm here lol. Was considering getting the bundle, but this game seems to have some major issues according to reviews. Neverwhere's deff great though.

Reactions: Quetzzz

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
this game seems to have some major issues according to reviews.
No, it doesn't. Ch.3 was once leaked by a dude who leaked a bugged version. The bug was fixed like five hours after the release but the leaker never leaked the fixed version. So pirates played a bugged version all the time and gave bad reviews. Instead of blaming the leaker for being an asshole and delivering damaged goods they blamed the dev. One of many reasons why I don't give shits anymore about ratings and reviews on this site. Some games are flooded by trolls, others by simps of the dev, and the next ones by idiots who can't read. Sad game for the devs. At first pirates steal their work and then they talk shit about it. Not fair, if you ask me.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
maybe try it yourself before judging it? reviews on this site is usually NOT a good way to judge a VN.....
I agree with ya, especially when it comes to silly 1 & 5 star reviews. Some issues mentioned in reviews below.

Bare bones almost kinetic story with fake choices and immersion breaking dev interruptions. Small dumb doormat MC.

Seem like this game ain't a great power fantasy. It would've been cool if we had meaningful good/evil choices that allowed the MC to become similar to Superman/Homelander.

Reactions: Ass~God and Quetzzz

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I agree with ya, especially when it comes to silly 1 & 5 star reviews. Some issues mentioned in reviews below.

Bare bones almost kinetic story with fake choices and immersion breaking dev interruptions. Small dumb doormat MC.

Seem like this game ain't a great power fantasy. It would've been cool if we had meaningful good/evil choices that allowed the MC to become similar to Superman/Homelander.
If you think it's that bad, why are you even here?

Sounds like this is something you really wouldn't want to be playing.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
If you think it's that bad, why are you even here?

Sounds like this is something you really wouldn't want to be playing.
Uh... did you even bother to read the comment you replied to? I came here to check reviews and comments before buying Neverwhere or the bundle.

Reactions: Quetzzz

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Uh... did you even bother to read the comment you replied to? I came here to check reviews and comments before buying Neverwhere or the bundle.
yeah, think I misread your post. i thought those where your opinions of the game, not issues you got from the reviews, sorry 'bout that!

but in essence, never decide if you're gonna try a VN based on the reviews in this place ;)

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
yeah, think I misread your post. i thought those where your opinions of the game, not issues you got from the reviews, sorry 'bout that!

but in essence, never decide if you're gonna try a VN based on the reviews in this place ;)
All good dude. Shit happens. :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes