mellowfellow

Jun 23, 2018
MuninKai really sorry if I missed it, but was there a download for your translated version for full save/gallery? If not I guess I just have a general request for anybody for a link to how to get the endings to unlock them.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
MuninKai really sorry if I missed it, but was there a download for your translated version for full save/gallery? If not I guess I just have a general request for anybody for a link to how to get the endings to unlock them.
Included in the download. It is a rar file in savedata folder

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
I also want to add one of my personal favorite strat to deal with higher-level stages, called "kamikaze gobbos." One of the few things people may not notice is that battles don't need to be finished in one assault. How much dmg you dealt to the enemy will stay the same until the next assault (unless your next assault is too long, then the enemy will heal up) so it is possible to send multiple waves of goblintide on the enemies instead of one single decisive attack (which, is completely lore friendly)
My strat involves using low gen hobgoblins (and shamans if you have them), equip them with Vivian's Wrath and suiciding them into the enemies, soften their unit before sending the real squad. Spam 4 Wraths on the enemy, then tries retreating. Because the hobs have miserable CMD, they will only bring 1 or 2 goblins, so they can tank the first attacks with minimal loss, no matter how strong the attacks are (eg. enemy hit them with 30 dmg attack, they only lose their 1 pack goblin), and will only die if being focused. Chances are only 1 or 2 hobs survive the attack, but that's what they're supposed to do.

The meta in this game is AoE magic spam, and surprisingly the hobs use magic attacks better than Paladins, so the moment you get Vivian, you're supposed to breed her as much as possible (until you get Rikka) and thus will have quite a lot hobs with Wrath on hand.
The problem with this is time. Too much time breeding, they heal. Too much time fighting, you lose many gobs.
Another one: Vivian is not some godlike creature. This involves a lot of breeding with her and what can you do while waiting?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The problem with this is time. Too much time breeding, they heal. Too much time fighting, you lose many gobs.
Another one: Vivian is not some godlike creature. This involves a lot of breeding with her and what can you do while waiting?
Time wise, grinding out lower tier stages is actually quite valuable for drops, even the low floors of the Adventurer Tower. Thai2410's point is also not that Vivian is very powerful, Wrath is the weakest AOE spell, but that Vivian changes the game for the player by allowing AOE damage at all. AOE makes hit and run strategies pretty efficient. For maximum cheesing, use a Champ and Paladin front line with disposable goblins, Chief/Hobgoblin and Shaman backline with Wrath. Have the front line just defend, back line AOE, then retreat. Bonus if the Paladin has a heal to reduce damage, or a teamwide defense buff. If you are breeding two meatbeds per turn and looting, you will recuperate most of your losses while building a stronger burrow overall.

Reactions: Yamemai

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Does Asteria not have endings at all aside the game over?

After beating her a popup states that the gametime is extended by 10 days and the ending depends on her lewd state but no matter what condition she's in by the end I keep getting the 80 days passed ending which is really stupid considering an army resides in the burrow that took down a GOD.

In the endings in the gallery the last four are still "----". Am I missing something or is there some other conditions to Asteria's endings?

EDIT:
I grabbed the gallery save from the 100% save in the game folder and based on the hints the endings are:
Ending 1: Run out of goblins altogether or lose a defensive battle.
Ending 2: 80 Turns passes with achieving no other ending.
Ending 3: Sayuki and Hibiki are in the Lewd state and Diana is not yet captured. If Diana is catured the ending cannot occur.
Ending 4: All human heroines of the base game are in the Lewd state. It gets pretty convoluted with so many DLC so the list is: Anvil, Ilari, Jada, Chloe, Vivian, Diana, Iris, Zoe, Olivia, and Rikka Donna.
Ending 5: Simon and Patrizia are in the Lewd state.
Ending 6: (Despair DLC)Sophie, Iris and Zoe are in the lewd state.
Ending 7: (Despair DLC)Patrizia, Giovanna and Zara are in the Lewd state.
Ending 8: (Fleshfloor DLC)You lose the battle against Asteria.
Ending 9: (Fleshfloor DLC)Asteria and Elda are in the Lewd state by the time of reaching turn 90.
Ending 10: (Fleshfloor DLC)All heroines are in the Lewd state by turn 90.
Ending 11: (Demihuman DLC)Luna and Paige are in the Lewd state.
Ending 12: (Corruption DLC)Kaylee and Sabrina are in the Lewd state.

I will have to test the last four out.
The game seems to be made with multiple playthroughs in terms of NG+ in mind so several of them are impossible without multiple runs due to how time consuming breeding is with just how gacha it is. Seeing entire broods just consist of of basic goblins in a row several times is sad...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rrtbfytyty

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

After beating her a popup states that the gametime is extended by 10 days and the ending depends on her lewd state but no matter what condition she's in by the end I keep getting the 80 days passed ending which is really stupid considering an army resides in the burrow that took down a GOD.

In the endings in the gallery the last four are still "----". Am I missing something or is there some other conditions to Asteria's endings?

EDIT:
I grabbed the gallery save from the 100% save in the game folder and based on the hints the endings are:
Ending 3: Sayuki and Hibiki are in the Lewd state and Diana is not yet captured. If Diana is catured the ending cannot occur.
Ending 4: All human heroines of the base game are in the Lewd state. It gets pretty convoluted with so many DLC so the list is: Anvil, Ilari, Jada, Chloe, Vivian, Diana, Iris, Zoe, Olivia, and Rikka Donna.
Ending 9: (Fleshfloor DLC)Asteria and Elda are in the Lewd state by the time of reaching turn 90.

The game seems to be made with multiple playthroughs in terms of NG+ in mind so several of them are impossible without multiple runs due to how time consuming breeding is with just how gacha it is. Seeing entire broods just consist of of basic goblins in a row several times is sad...
Agreed. Especially the Ending 10. For reference, the hardest girl to lewd is Patrizia, who needs a total of 30 matings to lewd, which is impossible without -SAN items. How do you get -SAN items, you asked? You kill the girls by having their SAN drop to 0 and save said items for the next NG+ Adventure Tower also drop some of those, but only at the last level, and only drop once. You can only get Man Meat when the enemy attacks you, and even then it has a pitiful drop rate.

If you want to get those endings quickly without grinding or see girls dying, I recommend using Cheat Engine to cheat those items.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Time wise, grinding out lower tier stages is actually quite valuable for drops, even the low floors of the Adventurer Tower. Thai2410's point is also not that Vivian is very powerful, Wrath is the weakest AOE spell, but that Vivian changes the game for the player by allowing AOE damage at all. AOE makes hit and run strategies pretty efficient. For maximum cheesing, use a Champ and Paladin front line with disposable goblins, Chief/Hobgoblin and Shaman backline with Wrath. Have the front line just defend, back line AOE, then retreat. Bonus if the Paladin has a heal to reduce damage, or a teamwide defense buff. If you are breeding two meatbeds per turn and looting, you will recuperate most of your losses while building a stronger burrow overall.
I reconsidered his strategy and all my previous points are invalid but I still find that it still takes a lot of time in the sense that it takes away 3-4 turns to fight a single battle while selective breeding to build one strong team ONLY that helps you fight multiple battles, each lasting for only one turn.
And for that battle formation, that's perhaps the most ideal one (except for the running away part). I've been using it for a while and I must say it's pretty effective. One more thing for that to work better: The champs and paladins should have crazy high HP and extremety low CMD. I wonder how can I stop getting CMD bonuses from the Tower.

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Agreed. Especially the Ending 10. For reference, the hardest girl to lewd is Patrizia, who needs a total of 30 matings to lewd, which is impossible without -SAN items. How do you get -SAN items, you asked? You kill the girls by having their SAN drop to 0 and save said items for the next NG+ Adventure Tower also drop some of those, but only at the last level, and only drop once. You can only get Man Meat when the enemy attacks you, and even then it has a pitiful drop rate.

If you want to get those endings quickly without grinding or see girls dying, I recommend using Cheat Engine to cheat those items.
The adventure tower's final boss(floor 100) too drops a few holy woman, noble woman, and virgin meats too.
Also attacks on the burrow drop man meat.
My approach is gonna be piling up man meat over several runs for other endings and maybe hold onto the woman meat from the tower.
I did a run sacrificing the girls for meat and it feels too depressing for me to do it ever again... x.x

The biggest curveball for ending 10 I feel is Melanie... not relevant in any way in any endings, yet she has a friggin 66 sanity until lewd out of nowhere. X,D
The most high effort to lewd among those who are even doable with the time limit. Asteria and Patrizia are the hardest definitely but due to how early do you get her on max difficulty NG+(if you can beat normal mode, then the hardest mode won't be much of a problem either because most enemies jsut hit harder but aren't any more tankier).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way have anyone tried out max ATK breeding? Champions nuked a lot of enemies that were too hard for my MAG bred teams in the earligame just by sending them on suicide attacks against bosses without any ATK breeding in normal mode. They just hit stupidly hard, but got outscaled by hardmode.

I wonder how strong would high ATK teams be although it might need a sizeable amount of DEF too because without AoE attacks you can't play so glass cannony.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
By the way have anyone tried out max ATK breeding? Champions nuked a lot of enemies that were too hard for my MAG bred teams in the earligame just by sending them on suicide attacks against bosses without any ATK breeding in normal mode. They just hit stupidly hard, but got outscaled by hardmode.

I wonder how strong would high ATK teams be although it might need a sizeable amount of DEF too because without AoE attacks you can't play so glass cannony.
The meta is definitely MGC heavy. No matter how high ATK gets, you always get counter-attacked playing normal mode because damage is applied first to the Pack units until all Pack units are dead and only then can you attack the Alpha unit. So it has high attrition as a strategy. Then there's just that you can only have one champion in your squad, and eventually enemies get to have pretty large HP pools. The fact that AOE spells are just so effective too really makes it hard to justify going any other route than MGC unless you are doing it for fun/handicap.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I do it because there are 3 Atk+ girls with no skills which you can capture relatively early. It was the "keep the blood-line pure" strat, so by the time a girl with a good spell appear, my goblins attack is already ridiculously high. The thing you do with Atk+ is actually not the Champions. Champions are glass cannon with range 1 which is absolutely squishy. Atk+ is best on Paladins and Lords, who has high Def and Cmd that can tank the retaliation attack. But the best strat I have used for Atk+ is to use [Defend], or Atk+ skills such as [Dragon Flame] and [Forrest Blessing], in which the enemies hit you ~5 dmg and you get to retaliate with >100 dmg. In my one of my replay campaign, on the first run, I manage to win Asteria battle with an Atk+ strat, because the Shaman wasn't strong enough yet (by only set a Paladin and a Lord, both with Dragon Flame, and 2 invincibility traps)

Still, there are still weak points: the enemies can still nuke your backline instead, and some enemies will just simply too strong to handle with melee.

Mgc is definitely the meta, but it could take a while to build up good enough Mgc, and good skills won't appear after mid-stages. Especially if you're focusing on building up Mgc in the early stages, then you will struggles in the mid and late stages because the enemies are very strong in melee, and spell users (such as Rikka Donna) are very resistant to magic attacks, but if you wack them with Lords or Paladins, they can only retaliate with extremely weak attacks.

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020

You don't need to kill anyone. I've completed 3-4 NG+'s, have around 30-40 human meats in my inventory, have never killed a single character for that. It just drops randomly from some encounters

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
You don't need to kill anyone. I've completed 3-4 NG+'s, have around 30-40 human meats in my inventory, have never killed a single character for that. It just drops randomly from some encounters
Human Meat drops randomly from defense encounters, and you get a small collection of higher tier meats when you clear the top floor of the Adventurer Tower for the first time in a run.

If you are trying to speedrun various endings they're rare, though yeah, for regular gameplay you get more than enough and don't really need them. Patrizia and Asteria are the only characters who ever really benefit from having their SAN deflated with items.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020

EDIT:

Warning: If you don't like dickgirls don't reach ending 9.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
doesn't def reduce damage to flock as well, iirc? i've just been ranking up def when I get the chance, currently at +15, everything before day 50 deals like 2 damage on attack

edit: evidently i'm just crazy though

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
doesn't def reduce damage to flock as well, iirc? i've just been ranking up def when I get the chance, currently at +15, everything before day 50 deals like 2 damage on attack

edit: evidently i'm just crazy though
Yeah, that's why the Paladin is crazy strong in melee. He can do dmg only second to Champion, and can take dmg well, both because of high Def and high pack number.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Yeah, that's why the Paladin is crazy strong in melee. He can do dmg only second to Champion, and can take dmg well, both because of high Def and high pack number.
Will we reach a point where there's 0 damage? That would be hilarious.
My MGC from training has now reached 60 and everything is just paper compared to Frozen Hell.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Will we reach a point where there's 0 damage? That would be hilarious.
My MGC from training has now reached 60 and everything is just paper compared to Frozen Hell.
I don't think so. Everything will deal at least 1 dmg from what I have seen. Even the vigilante deal 1 dmg to my 6th run Paladin

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
If so then what's the ideal DEF gained from training? Please tell me that Paladin's DEF and your difficulty.
It was the toughest difficulty. But difficulty doesn't affect enemies' strength in sortie, it only improves the enemies that attack the burrow every 5 turns (change their units into stronger ones, all units stats stay the same).

All of my Def come from occasionally breed with Elda and Melanie (not often) and doing towers. I never do Def training.

Vigilante deals 1 dmg just means that the dmg of an attack will never be 0. Even the Holy Knights now dealing 1~2 dmg to said Paladin.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes