Shiroi1111

Jan 24, 2021
Sounds like you are mixing and matching. The download from the OP has all DLC out the box. Do you have DLC downloaded from other sources? This is the same error I was encountering when I was trying to build the game and had one of the patchn.xp3 files in the folder.

I thought one was hinted on their Twitter, but it might have been a teaser of more to come that turned out to be the official ENG translation announcement.
Hey, thanks for the reply. I got the games on the Japanese DL site, my Japanese is good enough to play the game, but I must have done something wrong setting it up. It comes as 6 separate downloads, each with their own folder and executable. I tried adding the DLC patches into the main folder and the game runs with the new goblin types as options in the barracks, but nothing unlocks, I can only go to the forest road. Running the executable from the DLC folder seems to have the same problem

I'll do a clean reinstall and try again, but I'm not too sure how to get the DLC to work with the main game.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey, thanks for the reply. I got the games on the Japanese DL site, my Japanese is good enough to play the game, but I must have done something wrong setting it up. It comes as 6 separate downloads, each with their own folder and executable. I tried adding the DLC patches into the main folder and the game runs with the new goblin types as options in the barracks, but nothing unlocks, I can only go to the forest road. Running the executable from the DLC folder seems to have the same problem

I'll do a clean reinstall and try again, but I'm not too sure how to get the DLC to work with the main game.
Hmmm, weird. Does Kaylee attack your burrow?

My immediate thoughts are that each DLC ships with its own data.xp3 that is paired down, and explains the Forest Road issue, and a bunch of patch.xp3 files that are empty. Make sure when you're adding new DLC to the folder you're not overwriting any of them. So just move the patchn.xp3 from each DLC into the main game folder rather than the whole contents of the folder. As long as the data.xp3 and patchn.xp3 files are in the same folder as the executable it should run without problems.

There are also a couple possibilities with system localisation. Are you running it in Locale Emulator? Another issue I found with downloading off DLSite is that they ZIP with JIS-Shift and it fucks up all the JPN characters in the filenames when you extract it. That can also cause problems even if you're using Locale Emulator to run the EXE, though is an easy fix using the tool.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
2. The best perk is magic. Magic is way better than strength in this game. Spells you want to go for are Jada's initially, but then aoe spells like Vivian's Wrath, Rikka Donna's Frozen Hell, and Asteria's Thunderhawk. Thunderhawk is the best hands down, but I find there's still use for single-target magic like Zoe's Agony or Hibiki's Water Ninjutsu.
After magic reaches 80, I think turning to DEF is the best choice. ATK is useless with such a high MGC stat and CMD is even harmful. HP does not help much because it only helps the leader, not the pack.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
After magic reaches 80, I think turning to DEF is the best choice. ATK is useless with such a high MGC stat and CMD is even harmful. HP does not help much because it only helps the leader, not the pack.
Usefulness of Magic in regular play caps at around 150. A Shaman with Thunderhawk and 150 Magic can defend the burrow against all attacks, and wipe all offensive encounters. DEF never appreciates in value, because end game team comp should be a Thunderhawk Chief and Thunderhawk Shaman backline with a front line that only loots. Getting to a team that wipes all enemies without any possibility of retaliation is the goal, and DEF does not help that, nor does ATK. The strongest defense is a one-turn clear offense. CMD is always beneficial because pack units add their stats to the overall magic strength. End game comps again won't lose any units, so high CMD is only ever a perk.

Reactions: Rrtbfytyty

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Usefulness of Magic in regular play caps at around 150. A Shaman with Thunderhawk and 150 Magic can defend the burrow against all attacks, and wipe all offensive encounters. DEF never appreciates in value, because end game team comp should be a Thunderhawk Chief and Thunderhawk Shaman backline with a front line that only loots. Getting to a team that wipes all enemies without any possibility of retaliation is the goal, and DEF does not help that, nor does ATK. The strongest defense is a one-turn clear offense. CMD is always beneficial because pack units add their stats to the overall magic strength. End game comps again won't lose any units, so high CMD is only ever a perk.
What I mean is MGC gained from training ONLY. My Chief has more than 250 MGC while MGC gained from training is only about 60. Besides you forgot to mention enemy attacks in which the first turn belongs to the enemy and you can't avoid being attacked first.Without high defense the whole pack could be lost.
Anyways who doesn't feel powerful after having the enemy do only 1 damage to them?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
What I mean is MGC gained from training ONLY. My Chief has more than 250 MGC while MGC gained from training is only about 60. Besides you forgot to mention enemy attacks in which the first turn belongs to the enemy and you can't avoid being attacked first.Without high defense the whole pack could be lost.
Anyways who doesn't feel powerful after having the enemy do only 1 damage to them?
Only time enemy starts first in during invasion battle, and you can just use the invincible trap for that. Should be the 2nd page: Healing, Invincible, damage. And you'll get more than enough while farming Adventurer Tower for foodstuff; especially because you'll only ever need 2, with a high MGC. -- I had like 200 of the 1 turn one after my first or second NG+, so that's basically 100 battles, or 8 NG+.

But yeah, once MGC gets high enough, might be better to focus on def, so you don't waste an action on traps, or in case you forget. Though, if you do this, Hob and Chiefs are your best bet, since shamans have low values besides MGC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rrtbfytyty

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Does anyone want a goods trading option? My burrow is now basically full of junk.
As long as you fix the code you does it mean it's possible to dedicate a whole computer to this game? Infinite number of goblins means limitless amount of data, especially considering each goblin has its own file and that file's data only gets bigger as you create new generations.

Reactions: Yamemai

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
I've tried to test how pack units affect leader stats, and its rather complicated. Lets say one Shaman deal 100 dmg with his spell. If you add exactly 1 other shaman to his pack, his damage get almost doubled (now he will deal lets say 190 dmg). BUT if you add 30 shamans to the pack, the damage basically stays the same (it will be something around 210-215). So, the thing is, you get maximum value with only 1 unit of the same type as the leader, all other pack units are basically wasteful

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
I've tried to test how pack units affect leader stats, and its rather complicated. Lets say one Shaman deal 100 dmg with his spell. If you add exactly 1 other shaman to his pack, his damage get almost doubled (now he will deal lets say 190 dmg). BUT if you add 30 shamans to the pack, the damage basically stays the same (it will be something around 210-215). So, the thing is, you get maximum value with only 1 unit of the same type as the leader, all other pack units are basically wasteful
As I said, CMD is harmful. Based on this, perhaps the lower CMD is, the better. CMD can't reach below 10 anyway.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, CMD has always been a newb trap. No matter how you try to explain it away, it's always weaker than it "should be". Each individual support can be as strong as the leader but they don't add all that extra damage of course. Even if you say it's simplified to show your supports vs the enemy supports, when the supports are gone, there's not enough extra damage toward the leaders. I understand why it is the way it is for the gameplay and simplicity, but I do wish it was worth more as a stat. It really cripples the Gob Chief.

Volumatrix

Apr 1, 2020
I'm gonna ask again since nobody answered last time. Has anyone finished ending 10?

I got to the last day with all girls lewd, but or just gave me the elda/asteria ending. Do you need to do them in a certain order? Thanks.

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Haven't got to testing out that one. Maybe try not bringing to lewd the the girls who are from DLCs released after Asteria's.

Namely Luna, Paige, Kaylee and Sabrina.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Lol on another note I purchased the game and all the dlc on DLSITE cause I want to support the creators. My question is does the download here have a better translation than the default eng dlsite one?

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Lol on another note I purchased the game and all the dlc on DLSITE cause I want to support the creators. My question is does the download here have a better translation than the default eng dlsite one?
Nope, definitely not. The properly translated parts might be better because a whole community has translated it but the other parts are MTL gibberish.
On another note, there's a small mod in the game here that allows players to see the SAN reduced, the number of matings done to each girl and the lewd depictions in theỉ Defeated and Lewd states. That makes management easier and gives the game a lewder vibe.
I think either waiting for this feature to be separated in a mod or waiting for the community to replace the lines will probably give you the best experience.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes