Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
It was the toughest difficulty. But difficulty doesn't affect enemies' strength in sortie, it only improves the enemies that attack the burrow every 5 turns (change their units into stronger ones, all units stats stay the same).

All of my Def come from occasionally breed with Elda and Melanie (not often) and doing towers. I never do Def training.

Vigilante deals 1 dmg just means that the dmg of an attack will never be 0. Even the Holy Knights now dealing 1~2 dmg to said Paladin.
I want to know it because I don't want to spend too many goblins on DEF in training sessions.
Aiming for something 5-10 points below that should probably be enough.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I want to know it because I don't want to spend too many goblins on DEF in training sessions.
Aiming for something 5-10 points below that should probably be enough.
My Paladin was 90 Def, only above average, consider it is the sixth run.
I never train Def. I only get Def bonus from Tower.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I think people need to mention what newgame+ they're on when they give advice. The type of units that work in your first playthrough vs the ones that work in new game + and various difficulties can change dramatically. I see a lot of advice given here and am like "Wat", as somebody who has so far always stayed in restarting runs from scratch (I also don't use human meat). Probably a lot of the issue with strategy differences here lol.

Like the Pally + Lord advice confused me. My best units have always been the Shammies with single target damage (I can never make the .5x aoe work, ends up doing like less than 10 damage per target, and the higher aoes are hard to breed into before the game is already ending) and the Champions. Pallies can be okay too, sometimes a bit more defense is nice but I really dislike Lords with their high cmd.

Champs are cool because they can get to the point where they can one shot any troops. Once a unit's troops are dead, they're a non threat, so that's nice to lead with. I've never gotten Pallies/Lords to that point. They're always a bit behind. Could help if I fed them more of course.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I think people need to mention what newgame+ they're on when they give advice. The type of units that work in your first playthrough vs the ones that work in new game + and various difficulties can change dramatically. I see a lot of advice given here and am like "Wat", as somebody who has so far always stayed in restarting runs from scratch (I also don't use human meat). Probably a lot of the issue with strategy differences here lol.

Like the Pally + Lord advice confused me. My best units have always been the Shammies with single target damage (I can never make the .5x aoe work, ends up doing like less than 10 damage per target, and the higher aoes are hard to breed into before the game is already ending) and the Champions. Pallies can be okay too, sometimes a bit more defense is nice but I really dislike Lords with their high cmd.

Champs are cool because they can get to the point where they can one shot any troops. Once a unit's troops are dead, they're a non threat, so that's nice to lead with. I've never gotten Pallies/Lords to that point. They're always a bit behind. Could help if I fed them more of course.
The game is kind of designed around NewGame+ looping, which is why I think most people are discussing it in those terms. Beginning strategy from scratch really is, 'use whatever you get' and that's about it.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017

What, if your AoE deals so little, you aren't specialized feeding the gob enough, and/or your line is weak. I played a fresh game, after learning about the skill lines, and was able to beat Asteria without NG+, so I know it's do-able.

The game is kind of designed around NewGame+ looping, which is why I think most people are discussing it in those terms. Beginning strategy from scratch really is, 'use whatever you get' and that's about it.
The ends are, but with the Adventurer Tower, you can 'clear' the game without NG+ Just needa know the system.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018

Looks like PeperoncinoSoft is officially bringing goblin burrow overseas.

Abit worrying though given his original Virgin Lode / Holy Road translation in Dlsite was a TRAINWRECk before KaguraGames translated it.

Japanese
English
Chinese

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

Abit worrying though given his original Virgin Lode / Holy Road translation in Dlsite was a TRAINWRECk before KaguraGames translated it.

Japanese
English
Chinese
That is to be expected. Japanese language (at least, the one used in this game) can be complete gibberish if translated to English literally and words by words. Especially the H-scenes.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019

Japanese
English
Chinese
Holy shit, good news.

What, if your AoE deals so little, you aren't specialized feeding the gob enough, and/or your line is weak. I played a fresh game, after learning about the skill lines, and was able to beat Asteria without NG+, so I know it's do-able.

The ends are, but with the Adventurer Tower, you can 'clear' the game without NG+ Just needa know the system.
I haven't finished a playthrough for a long time. Back when I last tried to complete a run, it was without adventure tower. Seems that helps a lot with growing your squad. I was waiting for better translations, and now the game will get an official release, so I'm waiting on that some more. I posted a long time ago how far I got in a first run, I'll have to look up that post. It was when there were only like 2 dlcs or something though. The game has changed so much since it launched.

Edit: Ah, I beat City Gate but had trouble with Forest Temple. I'm on day 69 in my current playthrough at City Gate, wonder how far I could get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
That is to be expected. Japanese language (at least, the one used in this game) can be complete gibberish if translated to English literally and words by words. Especially the H-scenes.
I wonder what will happen to this thread. Maybe it will become a place for mods and discussions about this game.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
The littlle extra detail of recording the number of matings, SAN consumed and changed jobs in lewd state are great and if there's no more translation needed, maybe it will be the next thing people here will do.

Reactions: XCelesX

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Edit: Ah, I beat City Gate but had trouble with Forest Temple. I'm on day 69 in my current playthrough at City Gate, wonder how far I could get.
Forgot, but I think I skipped a couple of the girls till the end. Mainly focused on getting a good line with skills. And yeah, Adventure Tower helps immensely, because you get loads of food, thus can fed your gobs stably. When I tried the challenge mode, it was tedious/annoying. No Tower, and no save to take a break or anything. Had to skip the first couple rounds of feeding because I didn't get much food.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
True, Tower is a great improvement compare to before. If you follow the now-outdated Walkthrough in OP, it will tell you to raid stages a lot. However, one Tower run from level 1 to 20, every turn, yields a lot more loots. And much safer, too. Mobs on Towers can be oneshot'd since they don't have pack units and therefore safer than stages where you fight Holy Knights and their 50 men goons squads.

Volumatrix

Apr 1, 2020
Does Asteria not have endings at all aside the game over?

After beating her a popup states that the gametime is extended by 10 days and the ending depends on her lewd state but no matter what condition she's in by the end I keep getting the 80 days passed ending which is really stupid considering an army resides in the burrow that took down a GOD.

In the endings in the gallery the last four are still "----". Am I missing something or is there some other conditions to Asteria's endings?

EDIT:
I grabbed the gallery save from the 100% save in the game folder and based on the hints the endings are:
Ending 1: Run out of goblins altogether or lose a defensive battle.
Ending 2: 80 Turns passes with achieving no other ending.
Ending 3: Sayuki and Hibiki are in the Lewd state and Diana is not yet captured. If Diana is catured the ending cannot occur.
Ending 4: All human heroines of the base game are in the Lewd state. It gets pretty convoluted with so many DLC so the list is: Anvil, Ilari, Jada, Chloe, Vivian, Diana, Iris, Zoe, Olivia, and Rikka Donna.
Ending 5: Simon and Patrizia are in the Lewd state.
Ending 6: (Despair DLC)Sophie, Iris and Zoe are in the lewd state.
Ending 7: (Despair DLC)Patrizia, Giovanna and Zara are in the Lewd state.
Ending 8: (Fleshfloor DLC)You lose the battle against Asteria.
Ending 9: (Fleshfloor DLC)Asteria and Elda are in the Lewd state by the time of reaching turn 90.
Ending 10: (Fleshfloor DLC)All heroines are in the Lewd state by turn 90.
Ending 11: (Demihuman DLC)Luna and Paige are in the Lewd state.
Ending 12: (Corruption DLC)Kaylee and Sabrina are in the Lewd state.

I will have to test the last four out.
The game seems to be made with multiple playthroughs in terms of NG+ in mind so several of them are impossible without multiple runs due to how time consuming breeding is with just how gacha it is. Seeing entire broods just consist of of basic goblins in a row several times is sad...
Have you managed to get ending 10? I got all of them to lewd before day 90, but it keeps giving me the Elda/Asteria ending. Is there a certain order in which you need to do it?

Shiroi1111

Jan 24, 2021
Hey, so I got the game and DLCs, and changed my system locale, but the game never allows me to go past the first area. I've gotten to day 45, and still only have access to the forest road, and two characters. Does anyone know what's going

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Are there more DLCs planned by any chance? I think this game is peak. I adore pixel art like that, the replay value is through the roof, the drawn art is nice and the concept is brutal and awesome. Just wish the time limit wasn't so harsh especially when you try to make the last enemies yours

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey, so I got the game and DLCs, and changed my system locale, but the game never allows me to go past the first area. I've gotten to day 45, and still only have access to the forest road, and two characters. Does anyone know what's going
Sounds like you are mixing and matching. The download from the OP has all DLC out the box. Do you have DLC downloaded from other sources? This is the same error I was encountering when I was trying to build the game and had one of the patchn.xp3 files in the folder.

Are there more DLCs planned by any chance? I think this game is peak. I adore pixel art like that, the replay value is through the roof, the drawn art is nice and the concept is brutal and awesome. Just wish the time limit wasn't so harsh especially when you try to make the last enemies yours
I thought one was hinted on their Twitter, but it might have been a teaser of more to come that turned out to be the official ENG translation announcement.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
hey bros, got some questions on the gameplay

Is training worth it? What's the best perks to train?

Is hobgoblin the worst class? I always put my lord and shaman in the back and occasionally just use hobs as those support fodders if I have too many

How does sanity progression work? Like how many rapes does it take to cause a girl to get to each stage

How do I get the dlc mobs? The wolf-riders, the body-shields etc

Volumatrix

Apr 1, 2020

Is hobgoblin the worst class? I always put my lord and shaman in the back and occasionally just use hobs as those support fodders if I have too many

How does sanity progression work? Like how many rapes does it take to cause a girl to get to each stage

1. Training is mostly not worth it. Only do it if you're at the population cap or close to it. You'll have around 250-300 regular goblins when you're close. The reason it isn't worth it is because it immediately ends the day, and there are more productive things you can do, like mating goblins or farming items.

2. The best perk is magic. Magic is way better than strength in this game. Spells you want to go for are Jada's initially, but then aoe spells like Vivian's Wrath, Rikka Donna's Frozen Hell, and Asteria's Thunderhawk. Thunderhawk is the best hands down, but I find there's still use for single-target magic like Zoe's Agony or Hibiki's Water Ninjutsu.

3. Hobgob's the second worst. I usually start out with an ogre in his spot. But once you get far enough in the game, strength will become useless. At that point I usually replace the Champion/Ogre with a hobgoblin. At least he can cast a single spell.

4. I think it's 3 sanity loss per mating session. The number of sessions depends on the character. OP posted a walkthrough (google doc) that gives most of them. It's listed at the bottom in the NG+ section.

5. Wolf Riders and Body Shields are from the tower in the upper righthand corner of the map. Personally I don't find either very useful. By the time I can clear enough floors to get enough of them, I usually have enough magic to faceroll everything.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
There is a file that ships with the translation, 'GoblinBurrowValues.pdf' that contains that information for each girl. Figuring out the right variable calls to add that to the Seedbed data menu is on my list of things to do if another DLC drops. Until then you can at least see how much Sanity has been lost and compare to the PDF to know how much farther you have to go.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

Training is used only when your burrow is full, so in your first run, you'll barely use it. Also, the first run is usually when your magic is not strong enough yet (you haven't had any good spell, and your goblins MGC stat is now strong enough to use them effectively) Rikka Donna and Zoe spells are indeed the meta and very powerful, but then again the price for it is to beat them in the first place. Thunderhawk is hand down best spell, but Asteria is also the strongest enemy so if you defeated her, consider yourself clear the game.

Hobgoblin is your meatshield. Ideally, you get a hob with a healing spell and he can be your effective tank from the early to mid game. But yeah, if you're lucky enough to have all special goblins, then hobs become pretty much useless (still useful if you have a lot of them that can be put in a pack)

SAN goes down as you breed/rape the girls, and feeding them -SAN items. Should note that if you consumed 10 SAN from a girl, then feed her something to raise it up, it still counts as "10 SAN consumed" In the download there's a PDF file that explain, and how many breeding/SAN needed for each girl.

Wolf rider and human shields are on adventurers' towers, drop from floor 20 and above. Rare and rightly so, for they are powerful. Wolf greatly raise the alpha unit physic attack and give the unit 50% to evade physical dmg. Human shield does the same, but for magic. Unlike normal unit, 1 wolf/shield is count as 1 "token" You spent 1 token to bring a full pack of them into a battle (e.g. you can spend 1 wolf rider token on your Lord, and in the next battle he shows up with 70 wolf riders)

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes