Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
is there a reason he misses almost all the time. i had an entire fight where the healer hit more than him and im jus all around weak
If it's an old save it might be a bug. If it's a new save I dunno, works on my machine (tm). I can have a look later though

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

kastakanin

May 16, 2020
The main town map was already laggy before. In this update with new textures/tilesets, when moving around on this particular map, the fps genuinely drops below 1.
Not unplayable, and it's mostly just the towns outdoor map that has this problem.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
The main town map was already laggy before. In this update with new textures/tilesets, when moving around on this particular map, the fps genuinely drops below 1.
Not unplayable, and it's mostly just the towns outdoor map that has this problem.
Do you move around with the mouse or arrows? I have noticed a bit of lag when you click a non-walkable area on bigger maps, and the player char has to pathfind there.

Reactions: elymid

kastakanin

May 16, 2020
Do you move around with the mouse or arrows? I have noticed a bit of lag when you click a non-walkable area on bigger maps, and the player char has to pathfind there.
This is probably it, MUCH less lagging while moving with keys.
Also I tried out starting a new game. rather than use an old save. That also reduced the lag a lot, for some reason, if it matters.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Wha..? How did you quote the guy saying the new pass code and still try using the old one? The new code is: on page 27. Don't go looking for it on page 27 just type on page 27
OMG i got punked by the password again! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Thank you!

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes