Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
What's up with the version numbers?

The last download I have is GoblinLayer-0442B-Win, from 2023-06-02, and all the various download options today are labeled GoblinLayer0.43.3bWin.

The contents are more recent in GoblinLayer0.43.3bWin, so why'd the numbering go backwards. or did the uploader fat finger it and it should be GoblinLayer0.44.3bWin like the torrent is named?

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
The thread hasn't shown up on latest updates for some reason, but there's a new update. Check the mega link
What's up with the version numbers?

The last download I have is GoblinLayer-0442B-Win, from 2023-06-02, and all the various download options today are labeled GoblinLayer0.43.3bWin.

The contents are more recent in GoblinLayer0.43.3bWin, so why'd the numbering go backwards. or did the uploader fat finger it and it should be GoblinLayer0.44.3bWin like the torrent is named?
I regularly fuck up the numbering, but this is the latest public version that's here right now

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
So , summarising, it's "on page 27" password
and the correct numbering should be 0.44.3b not as it is in the filenames 0.43.3b, right?

etann

Jan 3, 2020
An option on the menu or something to, at least, hide the cheat skill would be nice, since it can be easily clicked on by accident, and I kinda want to play this game)
edit: thought it seems that MC just kills everything in 1-hit as some one-punch man xD
how do i activate that i thought i did when i started the game but it doesnt

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.44.3b] [Parodos] crunched

Info: The patreon password is leaked.;)
You might have to apply these
bugfixes!
The Mac version is experimental and untested, please let me know if it works.

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,12 GB / 325 MB (~15,33%) - GoblinLayer0.44.3bWin-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,20 GB / 452 MB (~20,55%) - GoblinLayer0.44.3bMac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
Aight, I decided to give this a go since pregnancy is in now (a bit at least, it seems), and a Goblin game without that just isn't a goblin game.

Anyway: The combat is a joke, right? I am at the third fight in the game (Goblina), and the numbers just are completely off: Goblina has something like 2K HP, the Layer has about a 50/50 chance to hit her for ~80 damage, building up TP takes ages (and the Priestess does zero damage unless I use Bonk, which consumes all of her TP)... and Goblina cannot even manage to hit anything after her initial burst. In short: I have been sitting on this fight for ten minutes watching three bitches ineffectually slap each other. That's not a fight that's designed to be fun or challenging, right? It's a commentary on RPGMaker fights, a prank fight, if you will.

(I'm not usually one to use the cheat option, but in that case, it seems like an anti-cheat: It just removes the need to cycle through fifty combat turns to get her HP down)

...I'm not mad or anything, I'm just a bit baffled and bemused, in a "Nani the fuck?!" sort of way :-D.

dorknut

Jun 6, 2017
I played slightly under 2 hours, but I believe I accidentally softlocked myself. Could someone tell me if I perhaps missed something obvious?

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
First time running through this game, think I finished the quests, went to play the Christmas special and after arriving in Northport cannot enter the city. Searched the thread and didn't see anyone else having that problem (which usually means I missed something)

Any Help?

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes